Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was Lisa Marie Presley vaccinated?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts

Was Lisa Marie Presley vaccinated?

Another sudden death syndrome. I read she died of sudden cardiac arrest…
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Down1 (13th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,012 Times in 1,249 Posts

Re: Was Lisa Marie Presley vaccinated?

Was wondering the same

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

She was more than likely on all sorts of drugs, alcohol, etc.

She was rode hard and put away wet 25 years ago.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,588 Times in 2,632 Posts

Well, found these comments, though no actual link to a tweet or something from her:

In case you are wondering, yes Lisa Marie Presley was jabbed, and yes she issued a statement about it in March 2022 claiming that if you got jabbed you would not die of Covid. In Australia, they must not have gotten that message very well, as 100 percent of the Covid deaths there are now jabbed.

What her reasons were for doing so (just following orders, or was just part of the mass psychosis), we do not know. But we are now way past coincidence when it comes to influencer deaths from cardiac events. If you expand to cancer deaths and weird stuff like stiff person, that group is even larger.

Lisa Marie Presley was vaccinated. She did attend the Golded Globe Awards and "Proof of Vaccination AND Booster shot, along with a negative PCR test within 48 hours, is Required for Entry;"
    Lisa Marie got the covid booster shot on January 2nd 2023, and was promoting the vaccine last year.

Despite the info on the injection, I still wonder about the LONG history of serious drug abuse. Her only son committed suicide 2 years ago (in her home!!! at a party, he had alcohol and cocaine in his system) and people wondered if she would turn back to drugs to cope. On her twitter, she links to something she wrote about the devastating grief she felt after her son's suicide.

In a short interview she did at the Golden Globes, she seemed out of it, as in maybe on drugs...

Going through photos on her twitter and elsewhere, she never seemed very happy. The only photos I saw where she had big smiles was actually from her time with Michael Jackson, of all people.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Down1 (14th January 2023),ImaCannin (13th January 2023),midnight rambler (13th January 2023),monty (13th January 2023),Neuro (13th January 2023),osoab (13th January 2023)

Thanks

So she was boosted just 10 days before dropping dead. Yes its likely she wasn’t in good shape mentally and physically, and of course that lowers the resistance to any further insult the body is exposed to (like a booster shot)…
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Just another loser drug addict, daughter of a drug addict, and all around trainwreck. Nothing to see here.
    * This space for rent *

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Bassfish View Post
    Just another loser drug addict, daughter of a drug addict, and all around trainwreck. Nothing to see here.
    Did you get vaccinated and boosted?

Thanks

Negative on both. I have had "Covid" 3 times since the BS started, and in all honesty, I've had worse head colds in my life.

Edit to add: Elvis's grandparents were first cousins, so the Ra-Tard Force is strong in that family.
    * This space for rent *

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camp Bassfish For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th January 2023),Neuro (13th January 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

I think you are missing the subject at hand. "Drug addict" Ever hear of Mick Jagger? Yes, he is or was a drug addict and he is still alive. He is also older than all of us added together lol. So your point is moot.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (17th January 2023),Neuro (13th January 2023)

Thanks

Negative on both. I have had "Covid" 3 times since the BS started, and in all honesty, I've had worse head colds in my life.

Edit to add: Elvis's grandparents were first cousins, so the Ra-Tard Force is strong in that family.
    Whether people are retards or drugaddicts or not is not really the issue. People who died after testing positive for covid or initially after someone in their vicinity had tested positive for covid died with covid, no matter what other reason that may have made more sense. Like a gunshot wound, overdose, car crash. With the kill shot it is the opposite. I got the covid 3-4 times also, after first episode in March 2020 I had long covid with issues like brain fog, heart palpitations, tinnitus, excessive tiredness after physical work and weird shooting pains mainly in my feet. It lasted almost a year. I think it was due to clotting of blood vessels from the spike protein on the virus wall. The same spike protein they instructed body cells to start producing trillions of with the vaccine. This is what is increasingly killing young and healthy people (but also people who are less so). What killed Elvis daughter I don’t know, but if she had died while having COVID19 you can rest assured that this would have been in your face for weeks. But there will be no mention in MSM of the fact that she was boosted just a few days prior to dropping dead, just like many others.