Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: East Palestine Ohio train derailment, environmental disaster???

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

East Palestine Ohio train derailment, environmental disaster???

I think this happened a few days ago. My friend said he saw it on citizensfreepress, then it disappeared. Saw it trending on twitter--haven't seen any coverage on the fake corporate media:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22East...ertical=trends

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...554510848.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: East Palestine Ohio train derailment, environmental disaster???

doomers are calling for mass cancer downwind
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Weird, Someone mentioned Palestine being just east of PA. First time I looked it up that's what I got but after looking again its on the east side of Ohio. Why would both of us see it on the west side of OH? I tried different spellings but found nothing.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Cohencidence?

Found this comment and link over at ZH, which is finally covering the story:

Something interesting I just saw on my Twitter feed, in 2021 there was a film released that had a plot about a chemical release in East Palestine, Ohio. That real life is following the plot of this movie almost exactly. What are the chances of that?

https://twitter.com/falkorsrevenge/s...2384235843585?

clip Part 1 So get this, You can't make this up. In 2021 a movie called White Noise was filmed in East Palestine Ohio based on a book from 1985 about a train that derails and spreads extremely toxic fumes and contents killing people and town has to be evacuated.

Pt2 Fast forward today this very movie plays out in real life, in the same place, East Palestine Ohio, train derails and toxic fumes are released and town has to be evacuated.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th February 2023),monty (13th February 2023),woodman (13th February 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,830 Times in 2,265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Cohencidence?

Found this comment and link over at ZH, which is finally covering the story:

Something interesting I just saw on my Twitter feed, in 2021 there was a film released that had a plot about a chemical release in East Palestine, Ohio. That real life is following the plot of this movie almost exactly. What are the chances of that?

https://twitter.com/falkorsrevenge/s...2384235843585?

clip Part 1 So get this, You can't make this up. In 2021 a movie called White Noise was filmed in East Palestine Ohio based on a book from 1985 about a train that derails and spreads extremely toxic fumes and contents killing people and town has to be evacuated.

Pt2 Fast forward today this very movie plays out in real life, in the same place, East Palestine Ohio, train derails and toxic fumes are released and town has to be evacuated.

Amazing, a 'Cohencidence' caused by 'Jewish Lightning'.
    Makes you wonder just how much is scripted that passes without notice.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

9. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th February 2023)

Thanks

No mention of this on Drudge.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

11. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th February 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

This is the top story (as of today) on ZH:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...disaster-rages

After tons of UFO balloon stories, Gatewaypundit finally started carrying a couple of stories on this late yesterday or today:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-return-home/

And here's a strange thought: after seeing so much video fakery, it's really hard for me to tell what's real and what's fake. I believe this story to be real (especially since it is being ignored by the fake media), but some of the photos just look strange to me.

Maybe there's been so much fakery that I just trust nothing....

https://twitter.com/ronin19217435/st...98955354685444
    This is not real. This was produced in Unreal Engine 5. Unreal Engine 5 is a software being able to produce CGI-based videos so photorealistic that you can't tell the difference between reality and fiction,we are in living in matrix cube

https://twitter.com/Alkibiades_/stat...97449461694465
    This is a declaration of war on the Amish. This spill in the heart of Amish country will result in the destruction of hundreds of years of hard work and community building - ruined in a blink of an eye. The coming Amish diaspora will be a tragedy.

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/stat...73762859786243
    The air over East Palestine, Ohio, is safe. The air over New York post 9/11 was safe. The vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 is safe. History doesn’t repeat. But it tends to rhyme.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Weird, Someone mentioned Palestine being just east of PA. First time I looked it up that's what I got but after looking again its on the east side of Ohio. Why would both of us see it on the west side of OH? I tried different spellings but found nothing.
    East Palestine vs Palestine...
    Jackie did it and you know it!