Thread: Dilbert creator Scott Adams gets black pilled over blacks

Hybrid View

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Dilbert creator Scott Adams gets black pilled over blacks

Yep, Scott Adams is a raycist, he has zero interest in helping black folks ever again. Adams says, "Get away from black people."

3 minute video

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5wAuNkc8Aay5/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (12th March 2023),woodman (23rd February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Dilbert creator Scott Adams gets black pilled over blacks

Dead on nuts
    Jackie did it and you know it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd February 2023),woodman (23rd February 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,663 Times in 3,220 Posts

A covidiot, vax zealot, turned apologist. Assuming he is looking for any sort of relevancy.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

7. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd March 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    A covidiot, vax zealot, turned apologist. Assuming he is looking for any sort of relevancy.
    Could be part of his suicide plans/preps? Or a healthy and life affirming assisted self-directed cancelling from the Corporate Internationalist's degenerating clown-world?

substack.com: Scott Adams says he‘s lost will to live after Covid shot, betrayal by people he trusted
    Dilbert cartoonist and former VaxPass apostle claims he’ll commit suicide next year if disabilities and depression don’t improve
    Oct 29, 2022

reason.com: Dilbert's Scott Adams Wishes a "Long, Horrible Death" to Assisted Suicide Opponents
    If you're a politician who has ever voted against doctor-assisted suicide, or you would vote against it in the future, I hate your fucking guts and I would like you to die a long, horrible death. I would be happy to kill you personally and watch you bleed out. I won't do that, because I fear the consequences. But I'd enjoy it, because you motherfuckers are responsible for torturing my father. Now it's personal…

…I'm okay with any citizen who opposes doctor-assisted suicide on moral or practical grounds. But if you have acted on that thought, such as basing a vote on it, I would like you to die a slow, horrible death too. You and the government are accomplices in the torturing of my father, and there's a good chance you'll someday be accomplices in torturing me to death too.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd March 2023),Spun Gold (12th March 2023)

Thanks

He's nothing more than an attention whore imo.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

11. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (12th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Don't know man, he is being posted on twitter to everything related to black on white/asain beat downs. The awakening is happening and I am seeing it accelerate. The beat downs and violence of that race are in your face beyond defense. It's in every country and now being shown to the world. The only thing that I see missing is the defense. I don't see any white or asains fighting back at all let alone stopping the crimes. Bait them? All I know is I am able to defend myself, my kid and wife, and anyone being beat by anyone not fair. Whatever. Around here fuck around and find out.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th March 2023),Spun Gold (12th March 2023)