Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bank Failure Friday

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,630 Posts

Re: Bank Failure Friday

Hi all,

for some reason, I can't pull up the site from home. so right now I'm at the library.

Ares tried to help me remotely, said I need VPN, so I did that with protonfree vpn, but it still did not work.
    So, I have to have a guy come out and fix it, but I have lots going on and just haven't had time to schedule.

Anyway, I miss chatting here. Hope all is well. Looks like the satanic bankers are moving forward with their plot. Though I have seen a number of states make moves toward gold/silver, so maybe that will help.

Hopefully, I'll be back on here soon.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ares (3rd May 2023),Down1 (20th April 2023),keehah (1st May 2023),midnight rambler (19th April 2023),monty (20th April 2023),Neuro (3rd May 2023),woodman (19th April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,660 Times in 3,220 Posts

Does your computer not like us or have pissed the feds off?

Hope to see you back soon.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Bank Failure Monday. Took a while for this one to go thud. JPM FTW!

First Republic Bank San Francisco CA 59017 JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. May 1, 2023 10543
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

5. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Ares (3rd May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,817 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Bank Failure Monday. Took a while for this one to go thud. JPM FTW!

First Republic Bank San Francisco CA 59017 JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. May 1, 2023 10543
    Isn't it nice of the FDIC to take it over, blow its wad to insure depositors, share holders get killed and JPMC gets to pick over the carcass for anything valuable.

Heads I win, tails you lose.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd May 2023),monty (4th May 2023),Neuro (3rd May 2023),osoab (3rd May 2023)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Isn't it nice of the FDIC to take it over, blow its wad to insure depositors, share holders get killed and JPMC gets to pick over the carcass for anything valuable.

Who gets dibs on Pac NW? Seeing a couple of other big regional being discussed as future fodder. Would seem too much for JPM to get this one. Goldman?
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,795 Times in 5,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post

I think what it will boil down to this time is if THEY try to save the banks the USD will enter a deathspiral of rapid devaluation. If they don’t try to save the banks the financial system will collapse and economy will deathspiral, USD would be very strong though. No matter what they decide to do you get fucked though…
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (4th May 2023),monty (4th May 2023)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Who gets dibs on Pac NW? Seeing a couple of other big regional being discussed as future fodder. Would seem too much for JPM to get this one. Goldman?
    First Horizon has dropped 50% so far this morning.

Who collapses first? PacNW or First Horizon?

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fi...eal-terminated
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

From Monday. I think this should have been a much bigger headline.

3 Failed Banks This Year Were Bigger Than 25 That Crumbled in 2008

From Denninger this morning.

Oh Countrywide, Is That Your Ghost?
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Ares (4th May 2023),midnight rambler (4th May 2023),monty (4th May 2023)

Thanks

UBS is now a contender. Their stock is currently tanking.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/UBS

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th May 2023)

Thanks

H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

17. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Ares (4th May 2023)