Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat earthers are a real hoot

Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: Flat earthers are a real hoot

No matter you feelings on the subject, this thread has become a top ten thread in the 1st 10 pages of threads in General Discussion. Amazing.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

monty (27th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,337 Times in 5,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    And of course just because the moon landings are fake they wouldn't dare fake an image of the Earth.
    I have considered that possibility.

None the less it is an interesting video

Edit: I have often wondered how is it possible to have sufficient oxygen, water food heat etc. for astronauts to live for an extended amount of time on the ISS. Also is it above or below the Van Allen Radiation Belt?

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

The Nashville shooting did not occur on Flat Earth. Neither did hundreds of other false flag events. These all are reported to occur on spherical Earth. Just ask any reporter where they are reporting from.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

When did sunrise occur this morning? That is when did the sun peek over the horizon? If you are on spherical Earth the answer is complicated. On Flat Earth sunrise defines 6 a.m. and The abbreviation a.m. stands for the Latin phrase ante meridiem which means “before noon.”. The meridian you are on is defined by noon and is when the Sun is overhead. Then sunset defines 6 p.m. (post meridian). Time between these events in hours are determined by sun dial. An hour is not a standard measure of time. Hours vary in duration. Yet there is no discontinuity that needs adjustment in the middle of the ocean.

When you standardize time trains run on schedule, stores open on time, commerce functions and sunrise/sunset only matter when you need to know if the headlights should be on. Uppers help you wake up and downers put you to bed. All this because you need to know precisely when McDonald's stops serving McGriddles.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 3,216 Posts

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

7. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (28th March 2023)

Thanks

If the sun is millions of miles away, why are the clouds in front and behind it?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4qhdWDiMP7oO/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EFuOzRnvBcXc/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E7B1auuQm85C/

The Book of Enoch talks about the sun and moon being a light, the sun being brighter.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    If the sun is millions of miles away, why are the clouds in front and behind it?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4qhdWDiMP7oO/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EFuOzRnvBcXc/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E7B1auuQm85C/

The Book of Enoch talks about the sun and moon being a light, the sun being brighter.
    Optical illusions from people on the ground with a SINGLE vantage point, i.e. looking UP.

Care to explain how a Coronal Mass Ejection works with a "sun in the clouds"?

Or better yet, since commercial airlines fly thousands of feet higher than clouds, can you get me a picture or video of someone from said aircraft looking down at the sun?

I swear common sense and just plain logic are completely ignored by flat earthers.
    Last edited by Ares; 29th March 2023 at 08:14 AM.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th March 2023),Spun Gold (3rd April 2023)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Optical illusions from people on the ground with a SINGLE vantage point, i.e. looking UP.

Care to explain how a Coronal Mass Ejection works with a "sun in the clouds"?

Or better yet, since commercial airlines fly thousands of feet higher than clouds, can you get me a picture or video of someone from said aircraft looking down at the sun?

I swear common sense and just plain logic are completely ignored by flat earthers.
    I like the flat earther video I saw the other day explaining how the clouds in front of the moon were illuminated from THIS side of the clouds (as observed from the ground). Flat earthers will latch onto ANYTHING! lol
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (29th March 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Joe Biden isn't president in Flat Earth. Does that sweeten the pot?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

All you flat-earth deniers need to do is simply show me photographs of earth from outer space. With all the missions sent out, you would think it is not so hard... but we find it is impossible. Why is that?
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025