Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Flat earthers are a real hoot

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: Flat earthers are a real hoot

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I can make a much better case the earth is a toroid* than your case that's it flat.

Kindly explain why Polaris cannot be seen far south and why the Southern Cross cannot be seen far north, as well as why the stars rotate in opposite directions north vs. south. You flat earth zombies have NO explanation for that.

*the torus is nature's perfectly balanced dynamic energy flow process, tori are found everywhere in nature so there's every reason to believe that the earth is toroid...this would account for 'inner earth' (as well as in harmony with Admiral Byrd's observations) AND the heavens rotating in opposite directions N and S, as well as why a BS 'flat earth theory' has been propagated, to confuse everyone and distract them from the truth of a toroid earth
    Sums up quite nicely, but will get ignored. Somehow all of the other nations that have been to the ISS are a bunch of liars and any pictures they post are fakes.

But no WORKING flat earth map, or even a single explanation of why southern cross cannot be seen from the north, or why north star (Polaris) cannot be seen by those in the south.

Stars rotate in the direction that would be expected depending on the viewers orientation, (North - counter clockwise, South - Clockwise)

I gave up commenting after Spectrism did what I knew he would do, which is call pictures taken from many different countries all fakes and staged.

You can't reason with anyone who lives in a fantasy realm and refuses to face reality.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th April 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Think. I know it is difficult. Causes headaches.

In the PRESENT time you only use your 5 senses.

You don't use LOGIC.

You don't use MEMORY.

You don't rely on the NATIONAL ENQUIRER.

Which of your 5 senses ALONE tell you that you are standing on a sphere?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Think. I know it is difficult. Causes headaches.

In the PRESENT time you only use your 5 senses.

You don't use LOGIC.

You don't use MEMORY.

You don't rely on the NATIONAL ENQUIRER.

Thinking is something you should probably do a little more of and come back with a more coherent explanation.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Thinking is something you should probably do a little more of and come back with a more coherent explanation.
    Ok. Then how about everything you see, hear, taste, touch and smell is created in your mind.

A = { X : It can be imagined by your mind }

Is your wife a member of set A?

Is the Earth a member of set A?

Now that being settled what geometric shape do you assign a mental image? And if you can figure out what shape then how important is that classification?

What GENDER is your wife?

What GENDER is the EARTH?

What GENDER is the thought you had when reading this?

Thanks

Ok. Then how about everything you see, hear, taste, touch and smell is created in your mind.

A = { X : It can be imagined by your mind }

Is your wife a member of set A?

Is the Earth a member of set A?

Now that being settled what geometric shape do you assign a mental image? And if you can figure out what shape then how important is that classification?

What GENDER is your wife?

What GENDER is the EARTH?

What GENDER is the thought you had when reading this?
    And NONE of this is even remotely a coherent thought experiment with regards to flat earth..

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

My sense of touch as well as my 6th and 7th senses indicate to me that I'm attracted to a toroid (a toroid earth explains 'gravity').

Additionally I think that there are cave systems around the earth which can provide access to the inner earth.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (12th May 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I can make a much better case the earth is a toroid* than your case that's it flat.

Kindly explain why Polaris cannot be seen far south and why the Southern Cross cannot be seen far north, as well as why the stars rotate in opposite directions north vs. south. You flat earth zombies have NO explanation for that.

*the torus is nature's perfectly balanced dynamic energy flow process, tori are found everywhere in nature so there's every reason to believe that the earth is toroid...this would account for 'inner earth' (as well as in harmony with Admiral Byrd's observations) AND the heavens rotating in opposite directions N and S, as well as why a BS 'flat earth theory' has been propagated, to confuse everyone and distract them from the truth of a toroid earth
    First, where did I make a case for flat earth? I haven't even started!! All I did was show you that your ONLY evidence for a sphere is from lying agencies of government. I asked you, since you are so sold out to the the liars, to prove it on your own or show pictures that are real PHOTOGRAPHS from outer space (50,000-150,000 miles) of the entire "globe". Since the moon is approx (per their claims) 250,000 miles away, even that would be nice... a pic of earth from the moon. Since the earth is bigger than the moon, it should take up a good chunk of sky, not like the little fake moon shot published, and missing stars.

You are really letting me down. I credited you to be smarter than this.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

What is the gender of a torroid?

What taste do you assign a sphere?

Thanks

This video shows two things-

First- YouToob/Google has to denounce flat earth concepts just like they did for vaxx warnings, political narratives, and other protected lies they harbor.

Secondly, something that most don't consider- atmospheric lensing. As an object or light source moves further away above the "atmosphere", which is increasing density as it gets closer to earth, we see it as if it is moving along the surface of a convex lens above us.

Thanks

What is the gender of a torroid?

What taste do you assign a sphere?
    Same as you hyperkitty.... three dimensional zero.