Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat earthers are a real hoot

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Flat earthers are a real hoot

"they hate humans and want most of us dead"

Hue-Man is color of man. Man was never intended to survive Hue-Man-ism but I don't believe I would blindly embrace being part of the process. If you want an alternative they don't appear to have declared all out war on us meat-popsicles yet

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    First, I am not here to explain anything or convince you of anything. We are in days of grand delusion and it is going to get much worse. The only defense is to hold onto truth above all else in this world.

Next, I have a strong bias. Yes, I am biased and willing to acknowledge that in my quest for truth. My bias is that I trust nothing from my government, NASA, corporations, schools... all the key leadership of our institutions. I cannot ever just accept that they are trustworthy. After all, they hate humans and want most of us dead.

When you say the northern hemisphere is spinning counterclockwise, but the southern is clockwise, doesn't that depend on where you put the clock? Or, it depends on your orientation. Are you facing north on both occasions?

I am not saying the earth is flat, spherical, curved or anything, since I have not figured out (not that I tried) how to actually test it myself on a large enough scale.

My lack of trust is based on many good and reasonable questions. Why do we have none, zero, nothing- of photographs of earth from outer space?

Why do we have an obviously faked moon landing?

Why do we "know" about van Allen radiation belts and their complete hazard to any life, yet we claim astronauts go through them without shielding?

What is the truth about operation high jump?

Why did operation fish bowl take place and what did they discover?

What are the full effects of atmospheric lensing & filtering?

Why don't gyroscopes work when we talk about a spherical earth, but they work fine for assumptions of a flat earth?
    And just like my questions continue to go unanswered by literally everyone I feel no need to answer yours.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th March 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    There is no point in debating this any longer. Flat earthers will believe what they want and physics will not deter them. The fact that drain water swirls in different directions on either side of the equator is meaningless to them.
    This one depends on how the bowl was formed. Have you seen that explanation. I won't be flippant and bring up the Simpon's episode...
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 8,337 Times in 5,110 Posts

Why is the Orion constellation upside down in Rancagua Chile?
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Why is the Orion constellation upside down in Rancagua Chile?
    Are you observing the constellation simultaneously from both locations? Or are you comparing past memory with current observation? Or are you relying on two different observers communicating by radio or internet?

If memory is involved have you accounted for the Mandela Effect? If two observers do you know for a fact one isn't doing a handstand?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    btw, what is gravity?
    No matter what you believe about it, it works predictably…
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Are you observing the constellation simultaneously from both locations? Or are you comparing past memory with current observation? Or are you relying on two different observers communicating by radio or internet?

If memory is involved have you accounted for the Mandela Effect? If two observers do you know for a fact one isn't doing a handstand?
    I am comparing from past memory. No accounting for Mandela Effect.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (26th March 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I am comparing from past memory. No accounting for Mandela Effect.
    Observation modifies outcome. Memories are faulty and can be modified by belief. Logic based on memory and observation is suspect. Then the conscious mind expects to be lied to and actions are based on belief rather than truth. Alternate theories are nothing more than that ...theories. Just as what others view as established facts are actually their theories or the theories implanted in them by others.

Thanks

Nothing to see here Live stream Video of Planet Earth

132 watching now Started streaming on Mar 8, 2022 #earthfromspace #spacestation #earth

A series of unique and beautiful recorded views of planet Earth captured from 240 miles above it. We look down on our planet along with the astronauts aboard the ISS Earth From Space Live Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86YLF... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Watch our latest video - The Sun - Incredible Close Up Of Our Star https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUuHA... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A wonderful relaxing view - sit back and enjoy the spectacular awe of planet Earth These recorded videos offer a unique and spectacular view of our home - the majority of these videos will not be found elsewhere and were created especially for Space VIdeos. #earthfromspace #spacestation #earth

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Nothing to see here Live stream Video of Planet Earth

And of course just because the moon landings are fake they wouldn't dare fake an image of the Earth.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

osoab (27th March 2023),Spun Gold (3rd April 2023)