Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat earthers are a real hoot

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

Flat earthers are a real hoot

There’s a bunch of actual continents inside the Antarctica ‘ice wall’ that the “coast guard and military” block anyone from visiting, including Atlantis and Lemura. This video presents the second map of ‘what’s beyond the ice wall’ I’ve seen and the two maps I’ve seen SO FAR depict two entirely different arrangement of land masses. Flat earthers are unable to agree on ‘flat earth theory’. lol

20 minute video- for entertainment purposes only!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mwmRluYGriWV/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Re: Flat earthers are a real hoot

This is what happens when you have a population of people who are uneducated, living on hand outs, and looking for some relevance and importance rather that face their other issues.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Ares (23rd March 2023),midnight rambler (18th March 2023),monty (18th March 2023)

Thanks

I watched the entire video. No solutions, remedies, alternatives, etc. to our problems were offered, just a bunch of utter nonsense. Supposedly the 'flat earth theory' is based on the Bible however this mental midget didn't make a single reference to the Bible, NOR did he say a single word about getting right with the Lord - all the more reason to think 'flat earth theory' is a psyop brought to us by the usual suspects.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Up front have not watched the video. But here is my take on Flat Earth.

Your presence is composed of a conscious and a subconscious. Your conscious is highly suggest-able while your subconscious works on real data. Your present time data is driven by your five senses. Your past is driven by memory. Your future is determined by memory and logic.

The Flat Earth is what one of your sensors (vision) tells you about your present. Beyond the horizon has no existence in the subconscious but does exist in the conscious by memory. Perhaps at some time past you have ventured beyond the horizon and you remember that event. It only exists in your memory (past) or memory and logic (future). The Earth in your present only exists to the part that you see and that Earth appears flat.

Logic that is faulty and that works on data that is faulty creates a future that psychologists describe as INSANE. Such is the present condition people call politics.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (23rd March 2023)

Thanks

Flat earthers just cannot agree on much of anything except 'the earth is flat!'. This fellow says, "...everything we know about Jesus Christ and God...doesn't apply any more* (because of what lies beyond 'the ice wall')." Just to 7:20 in this video to hear that bit of wisdom from someone who's apparently an authority on what's beyond 'the ice wall.'

*just one example of why I think this is a psyop to drive the unsaved away from Christianity

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RdnLy0QjNNib/

Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 3,216 Posts

Flat Earther's have something. Shit they have their own Illuminati the Game card. https://www.google.com/search?q=flat+earther+illuminati+the+game&client=f irefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj_wPXu2Ov9A hUwm2oFHcxiDhEQ0pQJegQIIhAC&biw=2560&bih=1287&dpr= 1#imgrc=pSCBaJ9iNleMfM

You definitely need to know who is a shill. There is a lot to weed through. It took me years of attempting to debunk, before I felt comfortable with the fact the we do not live on sphere. For me it is the curvature chart for the ball earth and light houses. We see too far to be living on a globe as promoted.

For me, learning that we have been mislead about the realm we live in/upon brought me closer to the Creator. Something that was lost with modern society as I grew up. I was indoctrinated within Catholicism and Lutheranism, so probably not the best starting point.

Christianity as a gate keeper to "God" is hypocrisy at it's finest.

Now, if you want to advocate that we live in a simulated reality, I am willing to listen.

Oh yeah, flat earth vids are one of the few videos that get a disclaimer from ziopedia on jewtube. Think about that...
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (20th March 2023),Spun Gold (23rd March 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,831 Times in 2,266 Posts

If the Earth was flat then the distance around the perimeter (that is the global south) would be tens of thousands of miles. It would necessitate refueling for flights between southern destinations and long travel times and expensive tickets. It takes just a few hours to travel between southern countries. Follow the money, it will tell the real truth every time.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st March 2023),monty (20th March 2023)

Thanks

Christianity as a gate keeper to "God" is hypocrisy at it's finest.
    Wow.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. --John 14:6

You flat earthers use God's Word to support your flat earth theory and at the same time you deny the Gospel of Jesus?? What's up with that??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Wow.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. --John 14:6

You flat earthers use God's Word to support your flat earth theory and at the same time you deny the Gospel of Jesus?? What's up with that??

Tell that to Hindu's, Muslims, Jews, Shintoism, Scientology, Mormons, etc, etc. How do you know you are right? Belief?

You sound like the government.

And technically, everything attributed by Jesus, was written many many years later. Then translated from language to language with each adding there twist. How do you know your version is correct?

Also, were you there to here Jesus say these words?

Technically words attributed to Jesus are hearsay.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

15. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How do you know your version is correct?
    For several reasons. For starters I had an NDE and was outside of time on the other side of the veil momentarily (in this timeline). I was somewhere else, definitely not here. I have zero recollection of 'being elsewhere' however it HAD to have happened because there was part of the event I have zero memory of and THAT part of the event absolutely happened based on the evidence which include scars - had I actually known the extent of my injuries I would have simply keeled over dead right there on the spot, and THAT'S a fact. My memory has 100% continuity of the episode yet a significant portion is missing, I was never unconscious or blacked out, and I never had any other experiences you hear from others who have had an NDE (out of body, seeing a tunnel of light, entire life recall, seeing passed on relatives, seeing Jesus, etc. - NOTHING). I should not be here still but as a faithful witness I have to say, prayer works, and several miracles occurred during the episode and afterwards. Someone with the extent of injuries I had has a 14% chance of survival, I lost 4 units of blood in about 7 minutes. Additionally I experienced ZERO pain during the incident (as in none whatsoever), immediately afterwards, and during recovery. Sometimes I will witness to someone about the power of prayer that happened during that incident and many people think I'm making up some incredible story when actually I downplay it. Few get it, only those who've experienced a real shit blizzard.

I'm also aware that the seat of the Holy Spirit (should you invite the Holy Spirit in) is in the subconscious. I check in with the Holy Spirit many times a day via my subconscious. Since I've established a very tight and very respectful relationship with my subconscious I get feedback, and sometimes I get impelled by God to do something specific.

I have zero issues with what other faiths pursue so long as they aren't harming others in the process. Those who practice a religion which includes harming others either directly or indirectly is in league with the dark side aka the Satanists. All I know is to occupy until my Master returns, which won't be long now. Jesus told us: And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. What was going on in the days of Noah? Creation was self-destructing. Today we have creation self-destructing, specifically foisting transgenderism onto young children. God said to go forth and multiply...mutilated children are unable to follow God's commandment with respect to reproducing.

So in summary, I'm completely confident in my position with respect to the Great Creator and his loving Son, we have talks several times a day, during which I humble myself and express gratitude because I'm SUPER blessed!

I'm wondering if you don't think the Bible is God's Word, what is the basis of your belief in a theory that the earth is flat?? And how do YOU know that YOUR version is correct? And WHY do you deny the Gospel of Jesus?? Because you've read how others attack the Word of God?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (23rd March 2023),ziero0 (21st March 2023)