Thread: Blast from the past: Trump's Been Laundering Jewish-Russian Mob Money For Decades

Platinum
    Thanks

Blast from the past: Trump's Been Laundering Jewish-Russian Mob Money For Decades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrJzf6eUSWA

Mogilevich is a Jewish mobster. Mogilevich and Russian president Vladimir Putin have had a “good relationship” since the 1990s.

Sater is a Jewish mobster and was special advisor to Trump.

Trump and Putin go back to the 90s.

Trump was connected to Russian and Jewish mobsters and criminals.

Putin is heavily connected to Jewish mobsters.
    "I'm in for black. White civilization - its cultural values, its false, anti-humane model of the world, built by it - did not justify itself. Russia is saved by the fact that we are not purely white. So I'm for red, yellow, green, black - not for white. I am on the side of the people of Zimbabwe." - Alexander Dugin (Putin's brain)

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Blast from the past: Trump's Been Laundering Jewish-Russian Mob Money For Decades

Those rich that control the economy of Russia: Chabad Jews say Jews run the economy of Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwqTlRqZNFg

Most of the Russian rich are criminal Jews with close personal ties and friendship to Putin. Putin is responsible for the success of the Jews in Russia, says Chabad.
    "I'm in for black. White civilization - its cultural values, its false, anti-humane model of the world, built by it - did not justify itself. Russia is saved by the fact that we are not purely white. So I'm for red, yellow, green, black - not for white. I am on the side of the people of Zimbabwe." - Alexander Dugin (Putin's brain)

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Blast from the past: Trump's Been Laundering Jewish-Russian Mob Money For Decades

According to research from decades ago...

Putin has a Jewish mother - Shlomo/Solomon = Shelomova

Putin is a Shlomo

https://www.quora.com/Was-Vladimir-P...share=233c19d9

Here is what the Russian philologists wrote - The historical origin of the Shelomov family from the Hebrew male name Shlomo. The ending of the last name means that it was a member of Solomon. Solomon was the most revered Jewish king.

Putin grew up surrounded by Jews. Putins friends were Jews.

Platinum
    Thanks

If you watch the first video, the Trump ties to the Jews of Russia (from the Trump businesses) are the Jewish billionaires and millionaires with ties to Putin.

Those rich Russians are Jewish billionaires (and millionaires) are Putin's Jewish billionaires and millionaires.

At Putin's side, an army of Jewish billionaires

https://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/J...h-billionaires

Putin is into these new Jewish billionaires since the fall of communism. These are the backers of Putin.

Putin told the Jewish criminals of Russia from the 90s, that if they serve Putin, they can keep looting Russia. If they oppose Putin and have ties with the West, Putin would destroy them.

The Learned Elders of Zion control Russia. And Putin is one of the Jews.

Platinum
    Thanks

Jews control the City of London and Corporation of Washington DC. And Jews control the "anti-West" fake "resistance" in Moscow.

Trump is a pro-Russian pro-Jewish criminal.

Two sides of Jews are playing monopoly, and the MAGA falsely believe Russia is anti-Jew.

Platinum
    Thanks

Where does Ukraine fit into this. Jews hate Ukraine. Jews want to destroy Ukraine and make the Ukrainians suffer. That is where Biden, Putin, and Zelensky fit into this.

Putin starts the Jewish war on Ukraine.

Zelensky is the traitor to the traditionalist Ukrainians (2016 poll of Ukrainians - 60% of Ukrainians were anti-fag), by betraying Ukraine with bad decisions.

Biden does not do enough to defeat Russia and sends only enough weapons to prolong the war.

A view of Jews about Ukraine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJBg24NA_00

Cheering for Russia is cheering for the Jewish led destruction of Ukraine.