T R I U M P H S

QUESTION : WHAT DOES IHS MEAN ?

Webster's collegiate dictionary defines IHS as :
"A symbol or monogram representing the Greek contraction of JESUS"

Therefore TRUMP + IHS = TRIUMPHS

This speaks to me that Trump needs Jesus so that he triumphs evil in the 2024 election.
Note that IHS put into the name Trump is still in the order in which it has been written through the centuries.

It has been said that there are no coincidences. If so, explain how this can be. What are the odds? Is SOMEONE telling us something ?

My hope is that Mr. Trump will ask for continual prayer from his millions of followers. There is much more detail that tells me that once Donald Trump TELLS THE WORLD THAT HE STANDS with Jesus, he will become invincible.
================================================== =====================
Jesus

IHS (also IHC), a monogram or symbol for the name Jesus, is a contraction of the Greek word for Jesus, which in Greek is spelled IHΣΟΥΣ in uncial (majuscule) letters and Iησους in minuscule letters and is transliterated into the Latin alphabet as Iēsus, Jēsus, or Jesus.

What does IHS really stand for?

In Latin, the inscription came to stand for Jesus Savior of Humankind. This is Iesus (Jesus) Hominum (of humankind) Salvator (Savior). IHS is often used as a monogram on worship furnishings.

Best wishes,
agnut