Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Holter- The Great Taking

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,591 Times in 2,633 Posts

Bill Holter- The Great Taking

Bill’s commentary:

The Great Taking
    I have spent half of Labor Day reading this article. I found it to be very well researched and footnoted. I highly recommend you read this in its entirety as it discusses the “how” you will own nothing (but not how you will be happy). What hooked me on reading the entirety is the discussion of “securities” and that book entry securities will be confiscated LEGALLY in the great margin call to come. This harkens back to my JSMineset days where Jim urged everyone to get their certificates issued in paper form. The rest of the article is bone chilling, but I cannot disagree with the author’s how or where it all leads to. May God help us all! Please do not e-mail me with questions regarding certificate issuance. Please contact your individual companies and query who their transfer agent is and how to have your certificate issued. As for any questions on the overall article, please contact the author directly.

The Great Taking (130 pgs)

https://billholter.files.wordpress.c...june21-web.pdf

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th September 2023),vacuum (7th September 2023),woodman (8th September 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,389 Times in 2,416 Posts

Re: Bill Holter- The Great Taking

Looks like a great book. I’m going to read it.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Looks like a great book. I’m going to read it.
    Great--let me know your thoughts when you are done. (I'm trying to figure out what the best strategy is going forward for my self, plus helping my elderly mother)

I read it, though more quickly at the end because I was tired.

Definitely seems to be saying that they will take book shares, so you need to get certificates, but I'm not even clear on whether you would even be safe doing that.

I also wasn't clear on whether this was just if you had stocks at brokerage accounts that were exposed to derivatives. So would stocks held at Fidelity, Vanguard, or some of the other brokerage places (interactive brokers) be safe if they are not caught up with derivatives?

I'm also not clear on if they would also take your cash held at brokerages (like Vanguard, Schwab, Fidelity). I moved cash there because they said that the smaller banks were going to go bankrupt. Someone on that Wealthion channel said to park it in money markets at brokerages.

I'm starting to wonder if the best thing is to follow Lynnette Zang's advice and just get completely out of the system- up until now, my strategy has been to be half in half out.

Also, here's a comment I just found on The Great Taking--not sure if her take is accurate or not:

How your bank deposits will be taken ( from https://thegreattaking.com/ )

In the U.S. only the Federal Reserve System is designed to survive and take over all assets and banking activities in the event of a banking collapse.
    Some wealthy people may think they will hide from this (taking of bank deposits) by keeping their money with the “too big to fail” banks. Perhaps it will seem that they have succeeded in this through the early stages of the banking crisis.
    However, this “regime shift” is designed to be all-encompassing.
    The big banks are organized as holding companies with subsidiaries. The purpose of this structure is to legally separate risks. A subsidiary can be designed to take on liabilities, which cannot attach to assets in other subsidiaries or to the holding company.
    The weakened subsidiary can be separately bankrupted.
    Ordinarily, the deposit-taking subsidiaries should be quite secure. But a strategy has been set up so that the deposit taking subsidiaries of the “too big to fail banks” can be separately bankrupted when the time comes. How can we know that?
    The Fed has the power to give exemptions to any bank to move derivatives into deposit-taking subsidiaries, and it has done so. It has been tested, and on a large scale. Apparently it is easily and unilaterally done by the Fed by granting exemptions to Section 23A of the Federal Reserve Act. They did it in 2011 with Bank of America. in 2011 Bank of America, hit by a credit downgrade, moved derivatives from its Merrill Lynch unit to a subsidiary flush with insured deposits….
    Why has this been tested on such a large scale? It seems they are quite serious about something. Is the intent to make the deposit-taking subsidiaries safer? What is the real purpose?
    Used at the appropriate time, this will assure the collapse of the deposit-taking subsidiaries of the “too big to fail” banks, allowing the taking of money comprehensively, including form depositors in these deposit-taking subsidiaries, leaving essentially no money anywhere, and no pockets of resilience or of potential resistance.

Bill Holter adds this:

https://billholter.com/

September 5, 2023

Bill’s commentary:
    “For those of you who have read the post “The Great Taking”, here is your ultimate solution. This website I believe is a very insightful read on “the end days”. It is a logical (I believe correct) and well thought out view of finance, society, and the ultimate coming total collapse from a Christian and thus Biblical standpoint. You WILL need a savior, there is only one Savior, Jesus Christ!”
    The purpose of this website is to provide a brief summary of end time Bible prophecy. You may be curious about the topic or searching for a context to make sense of dramatic global events. In either case, we hope to provide you with resources to further your understanding and ultimately point you to the source of all truth, the Word of God.
    Read more…

Also, I'm not sure how this Great Taking plan fits with the BIS plan to tokenize all assets--I'll post a new thread later.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

vacuum (10th September 2023)

Thanks

Good questions.

I just finished the book. It was a great book. I really lays out the roadmap. Most importantly, it tells us big picture what the fed is going to do going forward.

I believe we have 3 to 5 years before this plays out. I am basing that on the next Saturn-Pluto hard aspect which is in 2028.

For context, here are the previous such hard aspects for the last 100 years:

Saturn-Pluto hard aspects
    1907 Apr 14 panic of 1907
    1907 Sep 8 panic of 1907
    1908 Jan 18 panic of 1907
    1914 Oct 4 WWI
    1914 Nov 1 WWI
    1915 May 19 WWI
    1922 Oct 8 Mussolini/Stalin
    1931 Feb 17 Great depression
    1931 Jul 8 Great depression
    1931 Dec 13 Great depression
    1940 Mar 25 WWII
    1947 Aug 10 cold war/Mao
    1955 Dec 27 vietnam war
    1956 Jul 1 vietnam war
    1956 Oct 7 vietnam war
    1965 Apr 23 JFK assasination/coup
    1965 Aug 17 JFK assasination/coup
    1966 Feb 19 JFK assasination/coup
    1973 Sep 14 oil crisis
    1973 Oct 7 oil crisis
    1974 May 28 oil crisis
    1982 Nov 7 most severe recession since WWII
    1993 Mar 19 bond crisis
    1993 Oct 8 bond crisis
    1994 Jan 1 bond crisis
    2001 Aug 5 .com bubble
    2001 Nov 1 .com bubble
    2002 May 25 .com bubble
    2009 Nov 15 Great financial crisis
    2010 Jan 31 Great financial crisis
    2010 Aug 21 Great financial crisis
    2020 Jan 12 Covid
    2028 Jun 23
    2028 Nov 15
    2029 Mar 29
    2035 Oct 17
    2036 Jan 1
    2036 Jul 27
    2044 Nov 4
    2053 Jun 15
    2053 Jul 10
    2054 Feb 1
    2061 Jul 6

As to answers to your questions, number one thing is to get out of debt and reduce your expenses. Try to physically hold hard assets. Spend all your free educational time on financial stuff. There are some good youtube channels out there, the economic ninja is one. I also enjoy David Hunter.

I will try to think of other pieces of advice.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Good questions.

I just finished the book. It was a great book. I really lays out the roadmap. Most importantly, it tells us big picture what the fed is going to do going forward.

I believe we have 3 to 5 years before this plays out. I am basing that on the next Saturn-Pluto hard aspect which is in 2028.

For context, here are the previous such hard aspects for the last 100 years:

Saturn-Pluto hard aspects
    1907 Apr 14 panic of 1907
    1907 Sep 8 panic of 1907
    1908 Jan 18 panic of 1907
    1914 Oct 4 WWI
    1914 Nov 1 WWI
    1915 May 19 WWI
    1922 Oct 8 Mussolini/Stalin
    1931 Feb 17 Great depression
    1931 Jul 8 Great depression
    1931 &nbspec 13 Great depression
    1940 Mar 25 WWII
    1947 Aug 10 cold war/Mao
    1955 &nbspec 27 vietnam war
    1956 Jul 1 vietnam war
    1956 Oct 7 vietnam war
    1965 Apr 23 JFK assasination/coup
    1965 Aug 17 JFK assasination/coup
    1966 Feb 19 JFK assasination/coup
    1973 Sep 14 oil crisis
    1973 Oct 7 oil crisis
    1974 May 28 oil crisis
    1982 Nov 7 most severe recession since WWII
    1993 Mar 19 bond crisis
    1993 Oct 8 bond crisis
    1994 Jan 1 bond crisis
    2001 Aug 5 .com bubble
    2001 Nov 1 .com bubble
    2002 May 25 .com bubble
    2009 Nov 15 Great financial crisis
    2010 Jan 31 Great financial crisis
    2010 Aug 21 Great financial crisis
    2020 Jan 12 Covid
    2028 Jun 23
    2028 Nov 15
    2029 Mar 29
    2035 Oct 17
    2036 Jan 1
    2036 Jul 27
    2044 Nov 4
    2053 Jun 15
    2053 Jul 10
    2054 Feb 1
    2061 Jul 6

As to answers to your questions, number one thing is to get out of debt and reduce your expenses. Try to physically hold hard assets. Spend all your free educational time on financial stuff. There are some good youtube channels out there, the economic ninja is one. I also enjoy David Hunter.

I will try to think of other pieces of advice.
    Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts. I hope you are right about 3-5 years--I need more time to prepare. I don't understand this "I am basing that on the next Saturn-Pluto hard aspect which is in 2028" but seems interesting.

I have no debt and regular expenses are not bad for now.

I'm thinking about being half in and half out of the system. I'm going to get more gold/silver.

Yes, I basically spend every spare minute watching financial videos. There's a lot of free info on Lyn Alden's site on investing. Yes, I've watched economic ninja. And I've seen David Hunter as a guest on different channels. I think he has good predictions for gold.

Do you still believe in Bitcoin/crypto??

I saw that Lyn Alden in her free newsletter has Bitcoin Grayscale Trust--do you know anything about that?

I'm thinking about subscribing to some of these investing/financial newsletters, just to learn more.

I have to do more work on prepping.

Here's Mario talking about The Great Taking--He seems to totally believe it.

How the Central Bankers Plan to Come After Your Assets.

Here's an interesting question someone asked about this:

My question is can the Federal Reserve do this to the credit unions and state chartered banks? I don’t think they are regulated by the Federal Reserve?

So should all Americans immediately move their bank accounts to credit unions and state chartered banks?

fwiw- in this one below, Bill Holter, at some point says "if we make it to November"--so he thinks this system is hanging by a thread (but back in 2006,2007, 2008, I used to listen to Daryl Bradford Smith on iamthewitness radio and he kept thinking it was all going to come down back then, didn't know how they were holding it together. yet here we are in 2023 and no collapse yet.
    BILL HOLTER SITS DOWN AND GIVES THE HORRIFIC REALITY OF THE COMING COLLAPSE - THINGS ARE NOT NORMAL

Bill Holter: Complete Collapse & Meltdown - The Dollar Will be Destroyed

I hope that humanity will somehow rise up and hunt these people down.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,354 Times in 5,117 Posts

My opinion on bitcoin is yes put some of your reserves in a bitcoin wallet. There are hardware wallets that are very secure. I would advise not keeping it in a wallet on an exchage. For a software wallet on your computer this is has a fairly good rating: https://electrum.org/ My opinion and a few dollars will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Other members here are far more knowlegeable that I on crypto currencies
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th September 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    My opinion on bitcoin is yes put some of your reserves in a bitcoin wallet. There are hardware wallets that are very secure. I would advise not keeping it in a wallet on an exchage. For a software wallet on your computer this is has a fairly good rating: https://electrum.org/ My opinion and a few dollars will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Other members here are far more knowlegeable that I on crypto currencies
    Thanks!

Yeah, I know nothing about bitcoin/crypto and was just thinking I was going to focus on gold/silver, but now I'm thinking I should probably try to get a little bitcoin/crypto, just in case. But I know nothing. So I will have to do more research

Doug Casey also talks about The Great Taking @18 min:
    Doug Casey's Take [ep.#276] How the World Looks in Five Years and What To Do About It Now

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (14th September 2023)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts. I hope you are right about 3-5 years--I need more time to prepare. I don't understand this "I am basing that on the next Saturn-Pluto hard aspect which is in 2028" but seems interesting.
    It’s astrology. A hard aspect is either a conjunction, opposition, or square (0, 180, or 90 degree alignment). I provided the historical dates of such hard aspects so you can judge for yourself if it’s valuable. You can also look into Saturn mythology and representation if you are interested.

Saturn is the planet of debt and obligations for one thing. There are also cults based on it.

I have no debt and regular expenses are not bad for now.

I'm thinking about being half in and half out of the system. I'm going to get more gold/silver.

Yes, I basically spend every spare minute watching financial videos. There's a lot of free info on Lyn Alden's site on investing. Yes, I've watched economic ninja. And I've seen David Hunter as a guest on different channels. I think he has good predictions for gold.
    This is all great to hear, and on the right path.

Do you still believe in Bitcoin/crypto??

I saw that Lyn Alden in her free newsletter has Bitcoin Grayscale Trust--do you know anything about that?
    Yes, I am involved with it. The gains to be made are high, but it’s also risky. There are so many frauds. I think we are going to have a final blow off top and a lot of crypto will 10x from these levels. But you have to be prepared for losing money. As you get older that’s more difficult. But now is the time to be buying off interested imo. We could drop up to 40% from here worst case, but we might also not drop and be double in price in 3 months.

There are many gotchas such as self custody vs trusting someone to hold it for you.

I think you should get involved in it for the educational aspect. The main warning is that you’ll likely want to buy more and more of it as the price goes higher and higher until you get rugged (price drops) and you are left holding the bag. So buying some now and stomaching the volatility and risk might help you gain experience so you don’t go overboard later.

I'm thinking about subscribing to some of these investing/financial newsletters, just to learn more.
    I’ve found that the right YouTube channels seem to be the best. Twitter is also good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st September 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Just found this channel- this guy is really good, deserves more subscribers. Here he is talking about The Great Taking:

The Great Taking...The Plan To Hand Over YOUR Assets To The Banksters

More here: https://www.youtube.com/@parallelsystems/videos

This guy is a Brit and in that video I posted, he talks about how the people in the UK don't actually own their own homes (I wonder if that's true here).

Comment:

Key Takeaways: - The book "The Great Taking" details how legislation has stealthily removed true ownership of financial assets like stocks and bonds, replacing it with "security entitlements". - This means assets can be treated as collateral by financial institutions without the account holder's consent or knowledge. - The system has been globally harmonized so assets can be quickly seized cross-border as collateral against bank failures in a crisis. - Pooled securities mean individuals have no rights to specific shares, only a pro-rata claim if anything is left after secured creditors take priority collateral. - This has been justified under the guise of preventing collateral shortages, but was artificially driven by regulators against market forces. - The objective is to legally allow seizure of public assets to prop up failing banks when the multi-quadrillion derivative complex implodes. - This will lead to the greatest theft of private wealth in history, as public shares, property and assets are legally stripped. It confirms financial systems are designed to sacrifice public wealth to protect elite interests when instability arises. - Truly owned hard assets without counterparty risk, and being self-sufficient, are amongst the only hedges against this engineered taking. In summary, legislation has been covertly altered to legally allow seizure of public wealth to protect banks in the coming financial collapse, leading to potentially the greatest theft in history.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

vacuum (21st September 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,354 Times in 5,117 Posts

If you bring your land patent forward to your name that is the highest form of title never overturned by the Supreme Court
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th September 2023),vacuum (23rd September 2023)