Thread: It's been years since I've been here.

Zinc
    Thanks

It's been years since I've been here.

Hi Everyone,

The title says it all, I guess. Just wondering what has happened. Actually wondering more about what is going to happen.

My crystal ball is a bit blurry. Any of you out there got a clear one you can read from?

Times are uncertain to be sure, but wondering how to position myself for the future. Looks like "the other" site is down for good. I used to bop in on that site about once every year or two.

Money looks uncertain, stocks look uncertain, real-estate looks uncertain, and even gold looks a bit uncertain.

Thanks for any comments and ideas. I can't get my mind around everything now. It is a bit too much for my aging and feeble mind to comprehend.

Thanks in advance.

.......Willie

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,533 Times in 2,611 Posts

Re: It's been years since I've been here.

Hello,

Always good to have more people commenting here.

Wish I had answers for you. I'm just watching lots of financial channels in my spare time.

Seems like the central bankers have a plan to LEGALLY steal everything (see The Great Taking post)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

WillieTheKid (15th September 2023)

Zinc
    Thanks

Thanks for responding Amanda.

Yeah, the central bankers in conjunction with the government, in conjunction with the moneyed elite, in conjunction with the politicians, in conjunction with big pharma, etc., etc.

Which brings me back to something I used to say back in the day: "There are too many players on the field to predict anything." Chris Martenson (@PeakProsperity.com), one of my favorite vloggers, just condensed that all in his "Crash Course" series into "The next 20 years aren't going to be anything like the last 20 years." When he started vlogging back about 20 years ago, that statement meant something. Now everyone just responds "no s**t, Sherlock".

The problem with the financial channels is that there isn't much consistency between them. I guess that in-and-of-itself is somewhat telling. But what it is telling me I can't figure out. I think that I don't want to be in dollars right now, but some of the elites, Buffet for instance, are/is heavily in cash. AI is a great speculation, but I remember the dot-com days and how there were a hundred gazillion different dot.coms and only a few made it out alive. I bet it is going to be similar for the AI startups now.

Anyway, Amanda, thanks again for the comment. I wish I had answers, too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WillieTheKid For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th September 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WillieTheKid View Post
    Thanks for responding Amanda.

Yeah, the central bankers in conjunction with the government, in conjunction with the moneyed elite, in conjunction with the politicians, in conjunction with big pharma, etc., etc.
    The biggest etcetera of all is the media. The information providers have the world at their fingertips, and they are Jewish. We have been outmanoeuvered.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th September 2023)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    The biggest etcetera of all is the media. The information providers have the world at their fingertips, and they are Jewish. We have been outmanoeuvered.
    It's just a mop-up operation now, they've accomplished their objectives.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Physical gold, silver, crypto, cash, and food. Pay off debt.

Crypto covers you in the case of a bullish stock market and tech, while not having the counterparty risk of the entire financial system behind it.

As extra sources of income if possible.

I’m thinking there will be a big bull rally from 2024 to 2027, possible pullback in 2025.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

WillieTheKid (19th September 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"The information providers have the world at their fingertips, and they are Jewish. We have been outmanoeuvered."

They give you the solution. When the rules are too tough just create an ERUV and ignore them.