Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've concluded flatearthers are worse than retarded

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,861 Times in 7,915 Posts

I've concluded flatearthers are worse than retarded

Those who push flat earth on others are tools of the money powers, i.e. useful idiots.

Flat earth* is a distraction from how the money powers are sucking the substance out of us. Why the big push to promote flat earth?? "Because they lied to us/they've been lying to us (about globe earth and therefore LITERALLY everything else)." Right. So what are you going to do about getting lied to about flat earth?? Talk to others about how we've been lied to? You've been neutered from doing ANYTHING constructive. What people really need to wake up to so as to get motivated to actually do something constructive is to go after the money powers instead of tilting at the windmills of flat earth vs. globe earth. The money powers are fucking you and sucking the energy out of you (via flat earth theory).

*I've said this before and I'll say it again: I don't give a diddlely-squat what shape you think the earth is. I think we're in a sim and therefore the earth can be ANY shape YOU would like it to be. I regard the earth as a toroid with a hollow center but I don't go around trying to convince others.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (28th September 2023),Ares (29th September 2023),monty (30th September 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 Times in 2,615 Posts

Re: I've concluded flatearthers are worse than retarded

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Those who push flat earth on others are tools of the money powers, i.e. useful idiots.

Flat earth* is a distraction from how the money powers are sucking the substance out of us. Why the big push to promote flat earth?? "Because they lied to us/they've been lying to us (about globe earth and therefore LITERALLY everything else)." Right. So what are you going to do about getting lied to about flat earth?? Talk to others about how we've been lied to? You've been neutered from doing ANYTHING constructive. What people really need to wake up to so as to get motivated to actually do something constructive is to go after the money powers instead of tilting at the windmills of flat earth vs. globe earth. The money powers are fucking you and sucking the energy out of you (via flat earth theory).

*I've said this before and I'll say it again: I don't give a diddlely-squat what shape you think the earth is. I think we're in a sim and therefore the earth can be ANY shape YOU would like it to be. I regard the earth as a toroid with a hollow center but I don't go around trying to convince others.

Yeah, I seriously don't give a crap what shape the Earth is and I don't care what other people think it is. I personally think it's a globe, but again, I don't care. All I care about are these demonic, psychopathic, genocidal jewish central bankers who are destroying our world, planning to kill billions of us off and enslave the survivors. That's really all I care about. These psychopaths are stealing our lives and our futures. It drives me crazy that a planet of 8 billion of us has been taken over by a few thousand jewish psychopaths and that we can't find a way to hunt them down and get rid of them and their minions.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ares (29th September 2023),midnight rambler (28th September 2023),monty (30th September 2023),woodman (2nd October 2023)

Thanks

The money powers extract wealth/substance/value/production (which is all a form of energy) from the people then turn around use that energy to destroy us and wage war...THAT is what we need to be addressing, not the shape of the earth. Arguing about the shape of the earth and trying to convince others is for losers.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 Times in 2,615 Posts

The money powers extract wealth/substance/value/production (which is all a form of energy) from the people then turn around use that energy to destroy us and wage war...THAT is what we need to be addressing, not the shape of the earth. Arguing about the shape of the earth and trying to convince others is for losers.
    Agree 100%

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

If you were a lover of the truth, you would care what the earth is. Since you are not a lover of the truth, you are delusional. Being delusional you will NEVER know what the truth is about anything. That is why some people seek the honest truth about the earth, politics, religion, health, and ALL things.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Thanks

Ok, so exactly how's believing in the flat earth theory improving your lot in life? Are you free* from the money powers?

IMO, the ONE lie each of us can actually do something about RIGHT NOW is the lie about 'money' (actually, as the scheme is run currently it's energy extraction to serve the beast). Carrying on about flat earth nets you nothing other than discrediting yourself.

*free as reasonably possible under the circumstances

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (29th September 2023),monty (30th September 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Ok, so exactly how's believing in the flat earth theory improving your lot in life? Are you free* from the money powers?

IMO, the ONE lie each of us can actually do something about RIGHT NOW is the lie about 'money' (actually, as the scheme is run currently it's energy extraction to serve the beast). Carrying on about flat earth nets you nothing other than discrediting yourself.

*free as reasonably possible under the circumstances
    YOU are the one carrying on about "flat earth". I can't prove anything about the earth and neither can you. But what I do see is the fraud that is NASA. Why is that important? Pieces of the big puzzle. I will follow truth anywhere.

You think you can do something about the fake money system?? Hahaha... now that is a laugh. How are you doing anything about "the beast"?
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Thanks

I've done everything I possibly can about the counterfeit money, and then some.

Care to explain how geosynchronous satellite dishes work with your flat earth theory?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (29th September 2023),monty (30th September 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,817 Times in 4,307 Posts

I've done everything I possibly can about the counterfeit money, and then some.

Care to explain how geosynchronous satellite dishes work with your flat earth theory?
    Debating the flat earther loons are hilarious. Blah blah blah, you can't go to Antartica. Read the Treaty... So I did, NO WHERE in the treaty says Antartica is off limits to anyone. You can even visit the South Pole for a hefty price, because lets face it, its a very remote and cold location.

I have yet to see a Flat Earther explain how the magnetic field works in a flat earth model, how the star rotations change depending on which side of the equator you're on. Its all so tiresome, you can present evidence until you've got nothing left, and they'll still post bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse with ZERO working flat earth model.

I'm still waiting for a flat earther to explain this with any semblance of rationality and aligns with physical science.

https://flatearth.ws/pontchartrain-perspective
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th September 2023),midnight rambler (29th September 2023),monty (30th September 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Left and right are inverted in a mirror. Why aren't top and bottom inverted?

Years back a man was having severe grand mal seizures. They involved disruption to his entire brain. As a measure to isolate and control doctors surgically separated the two halves of his brain.

The left eye communicates with the right brain. The right eye with the left brain and there was no longer any communication between brain halves. The left brain controls speech while the right controls movement.

As an experiment doctors presented the man's left eye with the image of a hand saw and the right eye with the image of a hammer. He was asked what he saw. His reply was a hammer.

Next he was asked to draw what he had seen. He drew a hand saw.

Now was his first response a lie? Or his second response? Both cannot be entirely true because each response withheld a portion of the whole. The reality of the left hemisphere was "hammer". The reality of the right hemisphere was "hand saw"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th September 2023)