Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Does 10/07/23 mark the start of the next world war?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

Re: Does 10/07/23 mark the start of the next world war?

It's easy enough to get caught up with rhetoric and patriotic fervor. It is harder to realize these things are only happening in your mind.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th November 2023)

Platinum
    Thanks

BTW, don't have sympathy for the towel heads, the entire Muslim population that I have encountered are two face hypocrites that believe the Palestine issue is the only issue - if whites suffer elsewhere, the Muslim response is whites deserve it for being Christian or white. The Muslims turned into the new Jewish zionists long ago. With the suffering of Palestinians turning into the new holohoax that because of it, the Muslims seek to kill white Christians. Jews got turned into lampshades, so Jews believe they could rob from the Palestinians. Palestinians got robbed, and believe Muslims can have revenge against white Ukrainians to cheer for the death of whites because of Palestinians.

Jews: because of the 6 gorillion - steal from Palestine
    Muslims: Because of Palestine, Muslims want continued revenge on the whitey

Muslims are the new Chinese too.

On social media, when I encountered Chinese, I would tell them that Washington in criminal, then the Chinese to a tee, would say you are white, we Chinese can killed you and worse for being white.

This is the exact reality of Muslims. Muslims because zionist Jews offended them, you are dehumanized. Chinese got offended by Trump, you are dehumanized.

Both Muslims and Chinese want to support their Chabad and Kissinger handlers while saying nonsense about whitey.

I was planning to post on a Muslim forum that the Prussians had their entire land stolen and that this has happened before, though I knew I would be immediately banned for denial of Palestine holocaust. The Palestine holocaust is the belief that only Palestinians suffered and that if you are white, you are to blame.

Here is something Muslims don't care about - the Prussians losing their ancestral homeland, so don't care about Muslim issues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRiBjXD9svo
    "I'm in for black. White civilization - its cultural values, its false, anti-humane model of the world, built by it - did not justify itself. Russia is saved by the fact that we are not purely white. So I'm for red, yellow, green, black - not for white. I am on the side of the people of Zimbabwe." - Alexander Dugin (Putin's brain)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th November 2023)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,866 Times in 7,917 Posts

Good video showing protesters storming Incirlik air base in Turkey recently and being repelled -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WF4gcD9iKuPI/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,389 Times in 2,416 Posts

What we really is a new system of ethics.

We need to treat all these groups by their own rules.

The only groups that should be treated with forgiveness and love are groups which operate by those principles. If they have principles different than that, then adopt whatever they use when dealing with them.

Also, if they treat themselves as a group, treat them as a group. If they treat themselves as individuals, treat them as individuals.

The serious error is thinking that everyone else thinks like you do, or they have the same motivations or desires that you do.

Ethically, don’t have any hate or favoritism towards any of these groups. They’re just behaving in ways that they think maximizes their success. Instead stop continually allowing yourself to be taken advantage of.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th November 2023)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,866 Times in 7,917 Posts

The Russians are having the infantry advance on Ukronazis that are heavily entrenched resulting in massive losses of Russian troops, Canadian Prepper reporting 1,100 dead Russian troops in 24 hours. I don't understand why the Russians don't simply pound the shit out of the Ukronazis with standoff weapons like artillery and especially their thermobaric weapons. If one is not directly hit by a thermobaric weapon yet close enough to feel it and get the message then only those with a death wish would remain in their positions.

https://warnews247-gr.translate.goog..._x_tr_pto=wapp
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    BTW, don't have sympathy for the towel heads, the entire Muslim population that I have encountered are two face hypocrites that believe the Palestine issue is the only issue - if whites suffer elsewhere, the Muslim response is whites deserve it for being Christian or white. The Muslims turned into the new Jewish zionists long ago. With the suffering of Palestinians turning into the new holohoax that because of it, the Muslims seek to kill white Christians. Jews got turned into lampshades, so Jews believe they could rob from the Palestinians. Palestinians got robbed, and believe Muslims can have revenge against white Ukrainians to cheer for the death of whites because of Palestinians.

Jews: because of the 6 gorillion - steal from Palestine
    Muslims: Because of Palestine, Muslims want continued revenge on the whitey

Muslims are the new Chinese too.

On social media, when I encountered Chinese, I would tell them that Washington in criminal, then the Chinese to a tee, would say you are white, we Chinese can killed you and worse for being white.

This is the exact reality of Muslims. Muslims because zionist Jews offended them, you are dehumanized. Chinese got offended by Trump, you are dehumanized.

Both Muslims and Chinese want to support their Chabad and Kissinger handlers while saying nonsense about whitey.

I was planning to post on a Muslim forum that the Prussians had their entire land stolen and that this has happened before, though I knew I would be immediately banned for denial of Palestine holocaust. The Palestine holocaust is the belief that only Palestinians suffered and that if you are white, you are to blame.

Here is something Muslims don't care about - the Prussians losing their ancestral homeland, so don't care about Muslim issues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRiBjXD9svo
    I read the posts of many Muslims. Muslims are being brainwashed into Tankie Communist ideology of whitey to blame. Here is a Jewess with the Communist ideology of shame "white privilege"/blame whitey:

https://truthpodium.org/watch/pro-pa...hFyPmodZs.html

The hook nosed Jewess could work for the ADL, SPLC or Hasbara. Turning the blame of Bibi/Jews onto whitey. Jewish scapegoating of whites.

On a Muslim forum, an outed cia agent posing as a Palestinian continually promoted MAGA and Republicans for Palestine, while attacking Democrats and Biden as the only guilty. Never said bad things about Bibi that I read or much about exposing Jews. Posting enraging horror events happening to Palestinians mixed with telling Muslims in America to boycott Democrats, a cia Republican operative. This member did scapegoating. As the tankie BRICS side (Muslims, South Africa, China and Chabad Russia) blames whitey.

cia/Jews: "Blame Biden. Blame the Democrats. Blame whitey for Jewish crimes"

Platinum
    Thanks

Live: Hamas accepts Egyptian-Qatari ceasefire proposal - no Israeli confirmation

https://www.euronews.com/2024/05/06/...efire-proposal