Thread: This is the end...or very close

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

This is the end...or very close

The debt of US, Inc. is racking up at the rate of $1 trillion every three months, and I'm betting dollars to doughnuts they can shorten that timeframe for the next trillion.

This is what doom looks like -

https://www.bing.com/search?q=when+d...16&FORM=CHROMN
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=when+d...&ghacc=0&ghpl=
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Re: This is the end...or very close

We are finally getting close to hitting the point which Gold is Money was originally created for.

Too bad there aren’t many of us left.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th October 2023)

Thanks

Gold and silver both.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,532 Times in 2,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    We are finally getting close to hitting the point which Gold is Money was originally created for.

Too bad there aren’t many of us left.
    Yeah, where did everyone go??

I know Dachsie wants to get back on but can't.

Thanks

Has she tried accessing the forum with her sail foam?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,327 Times in 1,984 Posts

I still log in here once in awhile. Lots of good information archived here in different threads on many subjects. Pretty difficult to find information on a lot of things doing google or even duckduckgo searches but if I come here and it's something I've posted or someone else has the information can still be accessed.

I browse a lot of blogs and forums but don't post much anywhere. I'm mostly just waiting for the shit to hit the fan and slowly but surely it seems to be doing just that. I've still got my silver and have no intention of selling off any of it. I've got my preps and I'm just trying to help family and enjoy life.

I wonder if Shami is a multi millionaire by now with the crypto currency. I'm glad this site is still here because of all the really good information that's archived here in so many threads.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st October 2023),monty (24th October 2023),woodman (21st October 2023)