Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We're Back!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,797 Times in 5,002 Posts

Re: We're Back!

Didn’t even notice this place was gone… Anyway I’ll check in a bit more often now. I wonder what interest JQP has in keeping this place running actually?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

woodman (10th May 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Didn’t even notice this place was gone… Anyway I’ll check in a bit more often now. I wonder what interest JQP has in keeping this place running actually?
    Gallivanting Europe can keep a man busy.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

LOL yeah maybe he is just data mining us for the jesuits…
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Gallivanting Europe can keep a man busy.
    Man Europe is so soo fucked! They should really have understood that when the Nordstream pipelines blew up, but the brainwashing goes very deep nowadays. With friends like that who needs enemies…

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th May 2024),midnight rambler (Yesterday),monty (Today),osoab (11th May 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Man Europe is so soo fucked! They should really have understood that when the Nordstream pipelines blew up, but the brainwashing goes very deep nowadays. With friends like that who needs enemies…
    The proles biggest enemy is themselves... The states are no better. Try telling the general public that Izzy isn't our friend. That will get them riled up.

I frequent a store that is managed by someone who's family immigrated from Palestine decades back. Finally asked him a few weeks back to verify Palestinian heritage. I told him fuck Izzyland. I got a fist bump. I am probably the only customer that has said that.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th May 2024),midnight rambler (Yesterday),monty (Today)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,588 Times in 2,632 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    The proles biggest enemy is themselves... The states are no better. Try telling the general public that Izzy isn't our friend. That will get them riled up.

I frequent a store that is managed by someone who's family immigrated from Palestine decades back. Finally asked him a few weeks back to verify Palestinian heritage. I told him fuck Izzyland. I got a fist bump. I am probably the only customer that has said that.

Yes, it's beyond infuriating to see fellow Americans (esp MAGA types, & Christian Zio morons) having loyalty to a nation and people who have completely infiltrated, taken over, sabotaged, and destroyed this country.
    But these are the types who are too dumb and lazy to figure out what really happened on 9/11 and fall for every psyop.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (Yesterday),monty (Today),woodman (Yesterday)