Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're Back!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,832 Times in 2,266 Posts

Re: We're Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

Is there any other forum we can join as a back up in case this goes down again?

I thought there was another gold money forum, but I can't seem to find one.

Seems like things are moving fast now.

Treasonous govt making it obvious they are whores for Israel and that Israel owns America.
    there is a GIM3 forum. Not very active but more lively than here.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (Yesterday),midnight rambler (Yesterday)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,533 Times in 2,611 Posts

Thanks. Just found it and signed up. Amanda2

seems quiet over there too, but more lively than here.

Seems strange that participation has fallen off from how this place used to be, given that we are closing in on endgame and they are ushering in their NWO. Right now, seems like they are going to win.

Most are still clueless. Zionists have taken over America and some are so brain-dead they don't even see a problem with it.

I consider Christian zios to be my enemy just like the Jews--they apparently have no problem that the Zionist have taken over America.

Looks like we only have one politician willing to stand up to them (Massie) the rest of them are a bunch of treasonous whores

Thanks
    Thanked 8,337 Times in 5,110 Posts

I think you are right about the Christian zionists. They are a confused bunch.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (Yesterday),midnight rambler (Yesterday)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I think you are right about the Christian zionists. They are a confused bunch.
    They're not received the love of the truth therefore they're subject to strong delusion sent by The Source.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger