Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We're Back!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,844 Times in 2,271 Posts

Re: We're Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

Is there any other forum we can join as a back up in case this goes down again?

I thought there was another gold money forum, but I can't seem to find one.

Seems like things are moving fast now.

Treasonous govt making it obvious they are whores for Israel and that Israel owns America.
    there is a GIM3 forum. Not very active but more lively than here.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th April 2024),Down1 (30th April 2024),midnight rambler (27th April 2024),Tumbleweed (28th April 2024),vacuum (28th April 2024)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,630 Posts

Thanks. Just found it and signed up. Amanda2

seems quiet over there too, but more lively than here.

Seems strange that participation has fallen off from how this place used to be, given that we are closing in on endgame and they are ushering in their NWO. Right now, seems like they are going to win.

Most are still clueless. Zionists have taken over America and some are so brain-dead they don't even see a problem with it.

I consider Christian zios to be my enemy just like the Jews--they apparently have no problem that the Zionist have taken over America.

Looks like we only have one politician willing to stand up to them (Massie) the rest of them are a bunch of treasonous whores

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Down1 (30th April 2024),Tumbleweed (28th April 2024),vacuum (28th April 2024),woodman (29th April 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,353 Times in 5,116 Posts

I think you are right about the Christian zionists. They are a confused bunch.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th April 2024),Down1 (30th April 2024),midnight rambler (27th April 2024),Tumbleweed (28th April 2024)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I think you are right about the Christian zionists. They are a confused bunch.
    They're not received the love of the truth therefore they're subject to strong delusion sent by The Source.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,335 Times in 1,986 Posts

I'm glad to see this site back up. I wan't posting here but would come back looking for information archived here on different subjects. It's getting hard to find good information and I go back through threads and can find stuff that I just can't find any other way or anywhere else.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th April 2024),Down1 (30th April 2024),midnight rambler (30th April 2024),monty (29th April 2024),vacuum (28th April 2024),woodman (29th April 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,389 Times in 2,416 Posts

Kind of sad how the old internet is nearly dead and know everything is centralized on big tech platforms more or less.

I will plan to see you guys on gim3 as a backup if we otherwise lose contact. Would not like to lose contact with the few that get it.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th April 2024),Down1 (30th April 2024),midnight rambler (30th April 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,012 Times in 1,249 Posts

Is there a Gab group ?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,660 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    Is there a Gab group ?
    PatColo had a group.

I will have to find it and will post.

I miss PatColo.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

14. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Down1 (2nd May 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,012 Times in 1,249 Posts

I think there is another one also.

I hate signing up for new places.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd May 2024)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I'm glad to see this site back up. I wan't posting here but would come back looking for information archived here on different subjects. It's getting hard to find good information and I go back through threads and can find stuff that I just can't find any other way or anywhere else.

Yes, I'm not a tech person, but I've really noticed that if I do searches (not even on google, I think I have swisscows? which is supposed to better), I cannot find anything I'm looking for (sites I remember, articles I remember, etc). So at first I thought the internet was being erased (there was a substacker who posted on that), but it seems like things are still there, but you will never be able to find anything with a search, which is why I've just started saving links in files on word- so I just have lots of files w/links on various topics, plus I also think of this site as a good archive on important topics.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Down1 (3rd May 2024),Tumbleweed (2nd May 2024)