Thread: Iran and RUSSIA now jamming GPS in Izrahell

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,864 Times in 7,916 Posts

Iran and RUSSIA now jamming GPS in Izrahell

Map -

https://halturnerradioshow.com/images/2024/04/03/EW-Israel-04-03-2024.jpg

Additionally, according to Hal Turner Iran sent a written warning to the WH yesterday that the Iranians have positioned intermediate range ballistic missiles with a range of 3,500 miles in Venezuela,

Map of 3,500 mile range from Venezuela -

https://halturnerradioshow.com/image...-Venezuela.jpg
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 8,346 Times in 5,113 Posts

Re: Iran and RUSSIA now jamming GPS in Izrahell

Do you believe Hal Turner? He is prone to stretching the truth.

I quit following him several years ago because he was spewing bullsh%t.

Edit:
    But Iran and Russia are both on good terms with Venezuela and Cuba
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

osoab (4th April 2024)

Thanks

HT does get a lot of things wrong mainly by going off half-cocked and jumping to conclusions. Plus he can be a complete dick.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,659 Times in 3,219 Posts

HT was a fed informant.

HT can pissoff.

Zerohedge came out that Izzy was jamming due to expected retaliation from Iran.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

monty (5th April 2024)

Thanks

I was a "fed informant" 35 years ago when I ratted out a meth ring I knew of (up to that point this meth ring was the largest producer in the state). What's your point??

Thanks
    Thanked 4,659 Times in 3,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I was a "fed informant" 35 years ago when I ratted out a meth ring I knew of (up to that point this meth ring was the largest producer in the state). What's your point??
    I say it depends.

Did you do it to save your ass or protect society/community with no personal gain?

HT was saving his ass.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken