Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Welcome GIMmers, Kitcoers, ZeroHedgers, and all new members!

Great Value Carrots 1970 silver art's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Welcome GIMmers!

Quote Originally Posted by buyingsilvers
    Quote Originally Posted by horseshoe3
    Hi there, I seem to remember your handle, but I couldn't find you're profile overthere. Did you get banned, or did you go by another name?

Nope, was never banned.

Possible you remember me because i used to sell PMs on the site.
    Correct me if I am wrong but I think I remember that you posted some silver art bars that you bought on my old silver art bar thread on GIM1 (R.I.P.).
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

Pepperoni Pizza + Orange Juice + Netflix + Silver art bars = My life.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

Zinc
    Thanks

Yep. I still have some of the ones I thought were interesting, but sold most. More recently, I haven't been coming across much art bars. It's mostly 90% junk silver nowadays.

That was a good thread with lots of information. Too bad it died along with the rest of GIM1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buyingsilvers
    Yep. I still have some of the ones I thought were interesting, but sold most. More recently, I haven't been coming across much art bars. It's mostly 90% junk silver nowadays.

That was a good thread with lots of information. Too bad it died along with the rest of GIM1
    That '70's silver art bar thread on GIM1 (R.I.P.) was my very first silver art bar thread on a gold and silver internet forum. I spent about 2 hours writing the original post of that thread. AGRO of GIM1 put that idea in my head to start a '70's silver art bar thread and I feel very happy for that because I learned a lot from other posters posting on that thread. If it was not for AGRO, then I probably would have never done it. I wish that AGRO was here on GSUS. He registered on GSUS and maybe one day he will decide to post on GSUS.
    DISCLAIMER: My gut feeling on silver is just that................My gut feeling. I have absolutely nothing to back up any gut feeling that I might have on silver.

DISCLAIMER2: I am not really a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.

ATTENTION!!! I stood up to the TP king by making a 3-roll tp bet with him and guess what?............I won.

Copper
    Thanks

Decided I'd join up after hanging out for awhile, sorta new to PMs but I do have a little experience, maybe I can learn more here in the future

Thanks

Welcome Tronn. One more "n" and it's possible that the bombers scannned you.
    The more you live, the less you will die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k-os
    Welcome Tronn. One more "n" and it's possible that the bombers scannned you.
    Maybe Tronn became scannn-proof and that prevented Tronn from getting one more "n".

Oh BTW Welcome to GSUS Tronn.

Copper
    Thanks

thanks for the welcome guys

Scanned? not sure if I've been scanned

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tronn
    thanks for the welcome guys

Scanned? not sure if I've been scanned
    Nope. You were not scannned. You are fine. If you have not seen any bomber scannners in your area, then you are fine. It's a long story unless you were a poster from GIM1 (R.I.P.).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old Herb Lady
    Hiya people ! Some of you might remember me from the old GIM 1.
    I never made it to GIM 2 , then took a break from forums in general for about 8 months & now I'm back .
    Holy Moly those metals are to the moon !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you guys are all OK. Seems like a pretty peaceful place around here !
    Be safe out there, my God has the world gone to hell quickly over the past year. SHEEEEESH !
    HUGS !
    Welcome to GSUS Old Herb Lady. I remember you from GIM1 (R.I.P.). A lot of things have changed since you took a break from the forums.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old Herb Lady
    Hiya people ! Some of you might remember me from the old GIM 1.
    I never made it to GIM 2 , then took a break from forums in general for about 8 months & now I'm back .
    Holy Moly those metals are to the moon !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you guys are all OK. Seems like a pretty peaceful place around here !
    Be safe out there, my God has the world gone to hell quickly over the past year. SHEEEEESH !
    HUGS !
    Great to have you back OHL!
    If someone asks you what good is a hi-cap MAG ban when there are millions of them already around and you answer, "well clips can't be reused" you're switching into full retard mode. -MadFranks