Thread: Science Subforum

Silver
    Thanks

Science Subforum

Just wanted to say that I really like having this subforum!
    The 2 Most Common Substances In The Universe Are Hydrogen and Stupidity.<br /><br />Sarcasm is my Sword, Apathy is my Shield.

Thanks

Re: Science Subforum

Me too.
    The more you live, the less you will die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.

PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Argentium
    Been meaning to ask for a long time...are you a geologist? Physicist? I figure your avatar is saying something about your profession.

Silver
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PDT
    Been meaning to ask for a long time...are you a geologist? Physicist? I figure your avatar is saying something about your profession.
    I'm kind of a jack of all trades. Former geology major, switched to a dual major in chemistry and microbiology. Worked as a lab slave for a couple years in research, went into a private biotech company that made custom DNA and RNA sequences. That was the best job i ever had, unfortunately the company burned through all of its financing from venture cap, Baxter Labs and the US Army and was forced to close. Right now, I'm working as a foundry metallurgist and manager of a job shop. Intellectually unfulfilling, but the money's good!

I collect and fool around with Geiger Counters and other radiation detection gear. I was rad safety officer of the biotech company, in addition to many other jobs there.
    The 2 Most Common Substances In The Universe Are Hydrogen and Stupidity.<br /><br />Sarcasm is my Sword, Apathy is my Shield.

PDT

I'm kind of a jack of all trades. Former geology major, switched to a dual major in chemistry and microbiology. Worked as a lab slave for a couple years in research, went into a private biotech company that made custom DNA and RNA sequences. That was the best job i ever had, unfortunately the company burned through all of its financing from venture cap, Baxter Labs and the US Army and was forced to close. Right now, I'm working as a foundry metallurgist and manager of a job shop. Intellectually unfulfilling, but the money's good!

I collect and fool around with Geiger Counters and other radiation detection gear. I was rad safety officer of the biotech company, in addition to many other jobs there.
    Sounds like a lot of fun! 8)

Thanks for answering my inquiry!

Gold
    Thanks

I'm happy to see this sub forum.

Lots of possibilities.

CC
    If your are engaged in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!
    Shot placement is important! But when the world turns to shit------An A10 Warthog beats a feather duster every time! .50 BMG vs .308 vs .22 * anything
    Incoming fire has the right of way!