Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: aww jeez looky there, every time I check that number gets bigger,

Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 4,196 Posts

aww jeez looky there, every time I check that number gets bigger,

I'll just update this thread now and then with significant news from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. They are the largest and most credible professional organization bringing public attention to the obvious, conclusive evidence of the controlled demolitions of WTC 1, 2, & 7 on September 11, 2001.

The implications of WTC CD of course undermine the whole official 911 conspiracy theory about scary moozlem boxcutter wielders having orchestrated the events of 911, including the feat of demolishing 3 steel framed WTC skyscrapers, allegedly "due to fire", with only 2 boeings.

aww jeez looky there, every time I check that number gets bigger, 1,159 licensed architects & engineers now calling the official 9/11 CT a fraud!

http://www.ae911truth.net/flash/wtc7ani2.swf

Visit http://www.ae911truth.org/signpetition.php to view the identities of all the Architects & Engineers who have gone public, risking their reputations & careers, to take a stand demanding a real investigation, specifically regarding the controlled demo's of those 3 WTC towers. Click on their names for more background on them, and their "personal statements." 1,159 A's & E's at the time of this posting.

Alternatively, check out how many A's & E's are publicly supporting the "other side" here,
    Architects & Engineers who PUBLICLY support NIST

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Book

Re: aww jeez looky there, every time I check that number gets bigger,

Thanks PatColo for keeping us updated with the REAL 9-11 info.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,141 Times in 2,607 Posts

Thanks to PatColo, a true American patriot and the real McCoy (unlike the frauds and posers that infest that certain forum that shall not be named).
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo
    1,159 A's & E's at the time of this posting.
    and there's quite a few more who haven't joined because, now that America is a Zionist police state, it is dramatically inconvenient to have your name on a List.

e.g. the next time you do a border crossing, let's say the guard does a Google Search for your name - bingo, there it is on AE911Truth.

and that guard - who works for the Department of Israeli Homeland Security - determines if you get to cross the border.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

I'm a big fan of Richard Gage's organization. I understand they're going to have an updated movie/presentation later this year? I'm looking forward to it. I originally heard him on Coast to Coast, then checked out his site, and watched the video. I've spent a lot of time researching "the official" story and their rebuttals to the truth movement to try to get a clear picture from both sides, but ultimately it was Richard Gage's movie that really brought me on board with the 9/11 truth movement.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that Iím very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Chibioz

News Anchors SCARED after hearing Richard Gage Architect talk about 911 as inside job
    http://bit.ly/aDRwl3

You may have to click the internal link to watch the video as liveleak doesn't seem to like being embedded.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=249_1271625202

Thanks

*Live Video StreamTonight May 8, 7:30pm PT/ 10:30pm ET*

aww jeez looky there, every time I check that number gets bigger, 1,193 licensed architects & engineers now calling the official 9/11 CT a fraud!

http://www.ae911truth.net/flash/wtc7ani2.swf

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

[size=10pt]20 A/E Radio Commercials Set to Go in San Francisco

It's GO time! For their first placement of Chip-in funds to buy radio/tv ads, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth is running 20 radio spots on KGO-AM in San Francisco. These will air 2 per night Mon-Fri for two solid weeks starting May 17th and continuing through May 28th.

The KGO signal is among the most powerful in the country. Operating with 50,000 watts of power as a clear channel station, it is accessible throughout the western United States and beyond. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGO_AM

Big thanks to Peter B. Collins, Bay Area radio personality, for helping to broker this deal with KGO. (He is the guy who read the *myths* portion during the recent Firefighters/AE911Truth speaking events in California). To quote Peter B:

"Repetition is the best way to get response from a radio spot. After midnight on KGO, you get incredible coverage with a live talk format. John Rothmann and Ray Taliafero will get calls from listeners; if the listeners get screened for saying they want to talk about 9/11, they will get clever and tag it on to a call about another topic. On KGO you will get your message to a large audience in the west, and stimulate discussion on a mainstream station."

He urges us to call into the live shows and instigate discussion. Here is the call in number: 415-808-0810 (mid.- 5 a.m.)

These 30 second spots are voiced by celebrity Ed Asner and plug the scientific study which found high explosives in WTC dust and AE911Truth. Repetition... Call-in potential... Great coverage... Celebrity endorsement...

This radio spot is available for anyone to download. Please place in your local market!
    http://www.ae911truth.org/downloads.php[/size]

aww jeez looky there, every time I check that number gets bigger, 1,196 licensed architects & engineers now calling the official 9/11 CT a fraud!

Apocalypto

There are three groups of people who do not question the government's involvement in 911:

1. the amazingly dumb
    2. the bought-and-paid-for
    3. the emasculated

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

mexico was behind 9/11. the government is hiding this!! MEXICO DID IT!!