Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails, Morgellons Syndrome, primer & latest news

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Chemtrails, Morgellons Syndrome, primer & latest news

I posted this brief review of "What In The World Are They Spraying?" in Shami's thread:

--

Very impressive! Glad they made it free on gootube, and with the message at the end to duplicate & spread it around.

The featuring of documents, patents (aluminum-resistant bio-engineered seeds in the pipeline, move along nothing to see here... o-->), local newscast clips, the AAAS conference clips, all very credible & effective. The DC visit to confront congressperps, documenting their wormy & evasive reactions was a highlight.

Jeremy Rothe-Kushel's inclusion in the DC part was interesting, as he was active with We Are Change LA and there are several clips from recent years out there where he was very effective in their 911 Truth confrontations with major NWO perps, where Jeremy struck a good balance between politeness, assertiveness, and being on his game in what he said. Here's a good one where they confront neo-con zio-whore David Frum, inventor of the meme "Axis of Evil", as long as I brought up wormy & evasive reactions... (Jeremy's much harrier in this clip!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99QopsseBM4

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

I can't tell from this article whether this UN body's "de facto moratorium on geoengineering projects and experiments" has any teeth, and it doesn't mention chemtrail/aerosol spraying regardless. Lots of embedded links, best to read at the site, here's a start:

Geoengineering Moratorium at UN Ministerial in Japan: Risky Climate Techno-fixes Blocked
    October 28th, 2010

NAGOYA, Japan – In a landmark consensus decision, the 193-member UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) will close its tenth biennial meeting with a de facto moratorium on geoengineering projects and experiments. “Any private or public experimentation or adventurism intended to manipulate the planetary thermostat will be in violation of this carefully crafted UN consensus,” stated Silvia Ribeiro, Latin American Director of ETC Group.

The agreement, reached during the ministerial portion of the two-week meeting which included 110 environment ministers, asks governments to ensure that no geoengineering activities take place until risks to the environment and biodiversity and associated social, cultural and economic impacts have been appropriately considered. The CBD secretariat was also instructed to report back on various geoengineering proposals and potential intergovernmental regulatory measures.

MORE...

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

this from an email forwarded to me from an American friend who spent a couple months in Vilcabamba Ecuador, a beautiful place & hotbed of Western ex-pats & malcontents. He said every Westerner he met there was hip to the NWO etc... Thus far I'd heard little of chemtrail spraying over non-NATO countries, so this is bad news, implying that the EC gummit has bowed to the pressure of TPTB who orchestrate the spraying program. Addressees & last names redacted,

Fri, December 17, 2010 7:45:23 AM
    Chemtrails over Vilcabamba Ecuador
    Add to Contacts
    To:
    There may be no escape from this curse at the moment

[vilcabamba_team] Re: The Vilcabamba Volunteers - 46
    galen
    View Contact
    To:
    Cc:

Dear Pondo and friends in Vilcabamba, as you all may know, lately there have been ChemTrails sprayed here in our beautiful valley. I saw the plane laying down the chemicals one morning and another morning i saw a ChemTrail stretching all the way from the North to South horizon.

Since Ecuador is nowhere near as corrupt as the States, i feel we can make a case to the government here that we're being sprayed by noxious chemicals and get them to stop the flyover of these ChemTrail planes. I've been in conversations with several people about this and there seems to be support for taking this to the government.

Escaping ChemTrails is one of the reasons i moved here. I'll be damned if i just sit back and let them spray me here!

In solidarity -- galen

Keith wrote:
    VILCABAMBA VOLUNTEERS
    Let's Plant Lots of Huilco Trees
    Via
    December 14, 2010

Dear VV Friends and Colleagues,
    Galo is hosting a Primera Feria Ecoturistica (First Ecotourism Fair) which starts tomorrow and continues till Christmas next to Restaurante La Roca, which is almost to the highway a block west of the police station. The hours are from 8 am till 7 pm.
    Meanwhile, how many of you recommend that we call a meeting sometime in January to discuss local chemtrails spraying?
    I'll paste below a piece for those of you interested in the Amazon.
    Yours for all our relations,
    Pondo
    Volunteer

RE: [vilcabamba_team] Re: The Vilcabamba Volunteers - 46
    Joel
    Add to Contacts
    To:
    Cc:

Yes I agree that we should do something about it. I too have seen these malicious ChemTrail at 5-5:45am right over Vilcabamba. Quite obvious that this is maliciously done. As an engineer and a pilot I have no doubt whatsoever that this is a malicious act against us for being so outspoken on this and many other crimes being done by governments. Do note that I have been living here since 1998, in this time, I have only seen one plane fly in this area (other than the recent ChemTrails) and a hand full of helicopters in the past 10+ years. These planes dumping the ChemTrails have maliciously done it on us, and at hours that most people would not notice.

What to do about it is to file a lawsuit on behalf of nature. This type of lawsuit is supported in the new constitution. AND while we are at it, another one to stop the genocide use of Mercury in Nambija. FYI: Mercury is dump in to the Amazon River at the rate of many TONS per year, this crime against humanity is done by the small miners. I have been working to stop this for the past 10 years, but till date I have not had a single supporter. I suspect that the rain in Vilcabamba and throughout the province of Loja contains LOTS of MERCURY. We live 30-40 kilometers from where the mercury is being dump in the rivers that connect to the Amazon River. According to world top experts, a single drop of mercury is enough to contaminate 4,000,000 liters of water. You do the math on how many drops are in a ton. Later on YOU also eat the fish from these rivers.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I'm pretty sure when they start doing an area they ease into it slowly.

One or two higher ones at first then over the months and years the multiply until they fill the sky.

The necessity for a high traffic airfield, and close proximity to major urban centers may give some sort of clue as to the whys?

Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks

Chemtrails Secret Confirmed By FAA Air Traffic Controller - recounts the story of an air traffic controller who made some noise in '01 when in an interview he "admitted he was being ordered to divert commercial flights around formations of US Air Force (USAF) Stratotankers." He was concerned that he was seeing family members get sick.

Bottom of the article points to: Contrail News Articles, which is a series of articles appearing over the past 10 years in smaller publications examining the contrail/chemtrail controversy. Font's a little small,- most browsers you can enlarge or shrink the font with CTRL-(plus sign) & CTRL-(minus sign).

Platinum
    Thanks

A member of my family has such a horrendous case of Morgellons that it required 16 disfiguring surgeries to finally (pray about that) get rid of all the fibers out of her body. She is lacking major portions of many muscles now and will be on injectable narcotic painkillers for the rest of her life. If the mentally strongest man on this board saw what horror Morgellons can bring, he would immedietely beg for a shot of morphine himself to survive the mental shock of witnessing it.

PS. Morgellons is real. And it makes cancer seem as a case of flu because this woman was accused of delusional parasitosis while pulling clumps of nano-fibers out of her own meat in the doctor`s office. She was brought to a mental ward for a day to evaluate if she wasn`t crazy. At least cancer patients don`t have to go thru that humiliation.
    O tempora, O mores!<br />&quot;Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity&quot; <br />Marshall McLuhan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio
    A member of my family has such a horrendous case of Morgellons that it required 16 disfiguring surgeries to finally (pray about that) get rid of all the fibers out of her body. She is lacking major portions of many muscles now and will be on injectable narcotic painkillers for the rest of her life. If the mentally strongest man on this board saw what horror Morgellons can bring, he would immedietely beg for a shot of morphine himself to survive the mental shock of witnessing it.

PS. Morgellons is real. And it makes cancer seem as a case of flu because this woman was accused of delusional parasitosis while pulling clumps of nano-fibers out of her own meat in the doctor`s office. She was brought to a mental ward for a day to evaluate if she wasn`t crazy. At least cancer patients don`t have to go thru that humiliation.

My understanding from sufferer/activists who've really delved into the nature of the affliction, is that it's systemic, not just "a skin condition", which may only be the tip of the iceberg. It affects the brain, personality, happiness etc. It's truly an "invasion of the body snatchers". See this article at rense, and listen to the MP3 at the bottom.

Morgellons Destroys Relationships,
    Families & Happiness

From Cliff Mickelson
    5-19-8

Hi Jeff - Per your request for further information about the impact of Morgellons on the mind. As you know, I've had it for over 10 years and offer this information based on all of that experience and, as you well know, many years of intense research into this catastrophic affliction. Your 8th Morgellons Special - Psychological, Emotional, Personality and Relationship Impacts - should also be listened to carefully by all Morgellons victims.

I sincerely hope the below helps. - Cliff

Morgellons Destroys Relationships, Families & Happiness
    By Cliff Mickelson
    5-19-8

It has long been common knowledge among Morgellons researchers that the effects of this emerging plague are not limited to simple physical manifestations. As do many other new and emerging diseases, Morgellons attacks the mind of all victims as well as their body. In so doing, it is at once both obvious and subtle in it's symptomology. Perhaps the most pervasive and common baseline defining this duel attack is a form of Depression that often makes its appearance during the early onset of the condition.

Depression is an insidious condition that debilitates a victim while often leaving them completely clueless as to the process that is affecting them. Of course, as we know, Depression is not the sole domain of Morgellons victims. It is an "umbrella" condition and finds fertile ground in many traumatic life-events as well as pathologies.

It is important at this juncture to emphasize that the demonstrative behavioral effects upon the personality of a subject afflicted with Morgellons, (and to some extent, Lyme) generally go beyond the normal behavioral parameters that define classical Depression. We can call it Depression with a "twist".... It is a curious phenomena and one that is still poorly recognized and/or understood.

For lack of more concise terminology, the "twist" can be roughly described as "selective negative personality trait enhancement."
    It is an extremely novel and subtle effect but one that is part and parcel of the Morgellons personality profile.

The denial that accompanies this behavioral modification is commensurate with that of Depression. The victim rarely notices their own negative enhancements. However, such changes do not often escape the notice of those closest to the victim. They in turn, often find themselves increasingly powerless to negotiate a relationship where the rules they formerly co-existed by no longer apply or are being arbitrarily changed.

As a result, many Morgellons victims unwittingly engage in a form of relationship 'suicide' where relationships are almost invariably destroyed by stealth personality traits that target the very people closest to them and who form their primary support system.

Behavioral modification in a Morgellons victim generally occurs in the initial stages of the disease. These appear to be changes that are always rooted in the natural proclivities that existed in the makeup of the personality prior to affliction. However, prior to Morgellons onset these personal and socially counterproductive personality traits are ones that were usually partially or completely controlled, regulated or suppressed.

Morgellons appears to create in its victims a condition which allows a certain number of these formerly sub-dominant behaviors to become "enhanced" to varying degrees. During the high season of initial onset, a victim, (Even if he or she is made aware of the issue) will be unlikely to be able to exert effective self-control or to take personal responsibility for modified behaviors in question.

The forms and types of negative behavioral examples available for impartial examination are legion. Judgmental excesses as well as compulsive completion and procrastination issues are usually but not always the locus of these matters.

Fault projection in a relationship, (especially if the tendency was pre-existing) is also quite common. This particular enhancement is usually directed at a spouse or significant other. It is one of the more personally destructive effects of Morgellons and has been the ruination of many formerly healthy and rewarding relationships.

It is worth noting that most Morgellons victims who have weathered the first few years of affliction have slowly come to an awareness of this phenomenon and it's effect upon their lives and the lives of those around them. With the dawning of this awareness comes a belated self-understanding and the beginning of the painful journey toward a compromise/solution that enables the Morgellons patient to engage in a functional or semi-functional life once again. It is long and difficult struggle but one that is its own reward in the end.

Regards,

-Cliff Mickelson

Editor's note - Here is the 8th Morgellons Special in free, downloadable MP3. For the many in the Morgellons community who have lost families, husbands, wives and relationships to this stealth nightmare, we hope Cliff Mickelson's letter helps both those with Morgellons and those close to them realize that the mental changes they are seeing are more than real...and they play for keeps. Here is the free listen link to our 8th Morgellons Special program...

MORGELLONS SPECIAL No. 8
    Psychological, Emotional, Personality
    And Relationship Impacts
    Cliff Mickelson, Jan Smith Guests
    (MP3 Audio File)
    http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...orgellons8.mp3

Platinum
    Thanks

Good pics,Pat bro but I have seen that woman`s naked spine bones because all the meat was already gone...
    O tempora, O mores!<br />&quot;Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity&quot; <br />Marshall McLuhan

Thanks

Wednesday, January 26, 2011
    What are they spraying in our skies?

Truth Jihad Radio Wed.. 1/26/11, 1-3 pm Central, American Freedom Radio (archived here.) Call-in number: (402) 237-2525 or post your questions to my Facebook page.

Guests: Rosalind Peterson of CaliforniaSkywatch.com and Eric Sayward of We Are Change-Wisconsin (WisChange.org) and ChemtrailDiaries.com. (Eric is also the main organizer of the April 7th Achitects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth event in Madison, WI.)

Are secret (or not-so-secret) military and scientific programs intentionally polluting our atmosphere, reducing the amount of sunlight reaching earth, and endangering our future? Rosalind Peterson has been researching this issue for many years, and has discovered reams of documents showing that they're doing it "in plane sight." So why won't the mainstream and foundation-funded pseudo-alternative media give this topic the time of day?
    Posted by Kevin Barrett at 5:31 AM 0 comments
    MP3 Download - 2 hrs 27 MBs, FF through the 3 min breaks.

Thanks

Paper Cliff Carnicom published 12/18/10:

THE BREATH OF A DECADE
    Clifford E Carnicom
    Dec 18 2010
    Edited Jan 10 2011

This paper is written to let it be known that the basic problems related to environmental contaminants disclosed over a decade ago remain essentially the same. An airborne filament sample has again been received and it has been properly documented. This material is identical in form and structure to that sent to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for identification. This agency refused identification of the material and declared that it was not their policy to do so. All available evidence indicates that the general populace has been subjected to the ingestion of these materials through airborne methods for more than a decade, at a minimum. The filaments have been analyzed in detail to the degree possible with available resources and they have been reported on extensively within this site.

The filaments have been shown to contain (and continue to do so with this report) complex internal structures and biological components. These environmentally dispersed filaments have been shown to have a high degree of similarity and correlation with those that are characteristic of the so-called "Morgellons" condition. Human samples of filaments representative of the "Morgellons" condition have been cultured extensively, and they continue to show the same level of similarity with the enviromental samples that are disclosed here.

I shall not belabor the issue as ample opportunity and notification to the public has been provided as to the seriousness of the case. The purpose of this paper is to inform the public that:

1. The problems as identified more than a decade ago remain.

2. All evidence indicates that the general populace has been repeatedly subjected to the ingestion of these airborne filament materials. The airborne filaments, at the smallest level of division, measure at the sub-micron level in thickness (less than that of asbestos fibers).

3. The filaments contain a complex internal structure and they contain biological components, potentially related to chlyamydia-like organisms. Erythrocytic forms have also been repeatedly identified or cultured from both environmental and human filament samples.

4. The characteristics of these environmental filaments and those of the so-called Morgellon's condition appear to be essentially identical.

5. From a statistical standpoint, it appears that the general populace is subject to the so-called "Morgellon's" condition.

6. Proper identification and analysis of both the environmental samples and the "Morgellon's" condition remains undone.

7. The Carnicom Institute has the desire to have the proper work completed in a publicly accountable fashion with the proper resources; the Institute is dependent upon public participation and support to further this cause. Significant resources will be required to make further progress. Public service and government agencies, environmental organizations, health institutions, academia and private organizations have failed to serve the public's environmental and health needs.

8. The vitality and viability of human existence and life on this planet, as it has been known to exist, is under threat.

see numerous "Morgellons fiber" pictures at LINK.