Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Chemtrails, Morgellons Syndrome, primer & latest news

Wiggington on 2nd hour Rense last night;

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2016.08.01

Listen Download
    Hour 2 - Dane Wiggington - GeoEngineering...More Destructive Than Ever
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th October 2016)

Thanks

Re my reply 173 above; Mike Williams, host of Sage of Quay Radio, distilled a 12.5 min YT clip out of his much longer interview of Sofia S... VG little encapsulation of the bigger pic, tying together the underground bases, RF radiation, nano/morgellon's tech etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUlDD5cIK2k

Sage of Quay Radio - Sofia Smallstorm - Morgellons Is Real (Aug 2016)

The Sage of Quay Radio Hour

Published on Aug 1, 2016

What follows is an excerpt from a recent show I did with Sofia Smallstorm regarding the ruling class’ network of underground bases. In that show we also discussed Morgellons disease and for the video presentation I included actual pictures sent to me by Sofia of Morgellons fibers and entities. Sofia was sent the pictures by an individual she personally knows who is suffering from the disease.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words I thought I would present the Morgellons portion of our discussion in order to put the proper focus on just how wicked the controller’s anti-humanity agenda really is.

The pictures you will see in this clip are the real deal and please be aware some of the images are disturbing to look at.

Thanks for watching.

RELATED LINKS:
    * Sofia Smallstorm - Underground Sanctuaries, Depopulation & Morgellons (this is the full show containing the Morgellons segment):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehSnZ...
    * Sofia's Website: http://www.aboutthesky.com/home
    * Sofia Smallstorm - Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life (Part 1 and 2): http://tinyurl.com/zjh7p49

* Sage of Quay Blog: http://sageofquayradio.blogspot.com/

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

A couple new Smallstorm interviews-- her appearance with Richie Allen is shortest & best, 45 mins
    Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0UrluRWut9I

Then this podcast is 1.5 hour & generally sad, lady who's been tortured in morgellons hell for 20-some years

http://aboutthesky.com/podcasts
    Elizabeth on morgellons 9/15/16
    The first interview ever given by someone with perhaps the most advanced case of Morgellons on record. Much has been discussed about this syndrome, as it is called, which is more like an overtaking of the body by synthetic biology, and is afflicting people across the world. Extremely intrusive, painful and even "intelligent," Morgellons remains officially unacknowledged and/or dismissed as delusional or self-perpetuated. Elizabeth, my guest, has had the condition for over 25 years; it now covers 25% of her body and is deeply embedded, creating open wounds that issue a variety of materials and even lifelike forms. This is the detailed interview mentioned in my September 2016 podcast with Richie Allen (also see photos). Please also hear my Morgellons podcast with Diane Olive, whose very helpful book is available at GenesAllNaturalProducts.com. Gene's NM Soothing Cream is available here and here (great for many skin issues and rashes).

Elizabeth is very, very brave to have lived with such ravagement and to have kept her sanity. For those of you who would like to send her a gift through Paypal, please use the email sendhope123@yahoo.com

Listen here http://aboutthesky.com/images/storie...6_09-15-16.mp3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (25th September 2016)

Thanks

42 mins, just started listening

CIA Whistleblower Speaks Out About Climate Engineering, Vaccination Dangers, and 911
    Dane Wigington 37,521 views
    Published on Oct 10, 2016 http://GeoengineeringWatch.org
    TO READ OR POST COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO, PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/ci...

Kevin Shipp was a decorated CIA officer who refused to look the other way in regard to government criminality and cover-up. At a very important public awareness event that was recently held in Northern California, Mr. Shipp gave an extremely informative and compelling presentation on numerous horrific ongoing government crimes. The subjects Kevin Shipp addressed included climate engineering, the 911 false flag inside job, vaccination dangers/cover-up, and the governments total persecution of anyone who dares to tell the truth about rampant government tyranny.

The paradigm we have all known has been built on deception and the dark agendas of the global power structure. The courage Kevin Shipp has shown by doing his best to expose government criminality and tyranny serves as a stellar example to all of us. We desperately need other individuals in government agencies and the US military to follow Kevin's lead . If we have any chance of stopping the completely out of control criminal cabal that currently runs our country and much of the world, we must all make our voices heard, we must all join the battle for the greater good.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5NW9KcMt0

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

First hour of a very good 2 hour 20 minute discussion/interview about Chemtrails.

If I can find a link to the full thing I'll link it up.

I am listening to the last 30 minutes. They talk about chem trails used to weather control, stop rain, make rain. Stop water take up by using Aluminum. In conjunction with HAARP to move weather around by creating warm spots (high pressure zones) that the weather features fall into. They also use HAARP to overload heat seeker missiles. They also use these hot spots to cause satellites to fall or destroy them by thinning the atmosphere.

They also talk about the spraying of lithium and how it affects peoples behaviour, increasing violence and agitation amongst people. Lithium is a Psychotropic. People working in hospitals reporting big increases in violence injuries when spraying is heavy. Interesting given that in some cities there is massive spraying. Los Angeles, Chicago etc.

Strange black lines in front of the chem trail planes. Where they look like shadows onto the clouds which would suggest the light source is below the planes.

Recent video on what happens over the course of a few days. 8 minutes
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

PatColo (19th October 2016)

Thanks

This 1 hr jobee was posted on Fetzer's pod site, but it's a patchwork of clips dealing mostly with geoengineering & weather control.

The Real Deal with Jim Fetzer podcast

Tuesday, October 18, 2016
    Raphaelle O'Neil Beyond The Veil Ep. 5
    5,226 Body Bags 11 Days Before Katrina

Mp3: https://s72.podbean.com/pb/bd7b49222...l_ep_5_ads.mp3

Thanks

New john friend pod, bomber 2.5 hour interview with his san diego friend ray. Around the middle 1 hour they talk Chemtrails/mogellons which ray suffers from, and claims to be certain he got it from tha Chemtrail spraying.

Rest of the show is good too, see desc.

The Realist Report – Ray in California
    On this edition of The Realist Report, we’re joined by my good friend Ray in California. Ray and I discuss his background and his journey through the alternative media, 9/11 Truth and many other topics. Ray also elaborates on his experience with Morgellons and its connection to chemtrails. We wrap up by talking about the 2016 election, Trump, and the Alt Right.
    http://therealistreport.com/the-real...in-california/

Thanks

Harvard releases a paper saying they have been, and will be, geoengineering.

Harvard's Solar Geoengineering Research Program
    Produce research that advances solar geoengineering's ... Harvard's Solar Geoengineering Research Program ... Harvard's Solar Geoengineering Research Program ... geoengineering.environment.harvard.edu

Forum on U.S. Solar Geoengineering Research | Harvard's Solar ...
    Harvard's Solar Geoengineering Research ... Co-hosted by the Solar Geoengineering Research Program at Harvard University and the Emmett ... solar_geo_dc_forum ... https://geoengineering.environment.harvard.edu/Forum-US-Solar-Geoengineering-Research-DC...

David Keith - Harvard's Solar Geoengineering Research Program ...
    ... Harvard's Solar Geoengineering Research Program Launches Spring 2017. ... Solar activity is a key to turning ON genetic switches for human DNA activation!
    https://www.aircrap.org/2017/04/18/d...s-spring-2017/

^ that 3rd aircrap.org link yields a "Your connection is not secure" page for me in Firefox... a ploy to prevent users from visiting. I had to go "Advanced" & "Add exception" to get FF to open the page!

TruthStream Media viddy analyzing:

11:18
    It's Finally Admitted: 'We're Living in a Test Already'

• 1 day ago

and Richie From Boston vid, same topic,

4:36
    Bullshit Busted has been Busted By Harvard

• 2 days ago

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

So to have any say in what Harvard spray in the atmosphere and how much, you have to agree to worship at the alter of climate change religion. Otherwise you get no say.

Address concerns that solar geoengineering could reduce incentives to mitigate; e.g., explore the possibility of novel “Climate Clubs,” in which a coalition of nations requires members to commit to major emissions reductions as a condition of participating in the decision-making process regarding whether and how much solar geoengineering should be deployed.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Hey what's up youtube it's Richie From Boston; I guess he has morgellons, but don't know if he's "symptomatic." He has many chemtrails vids at his channel.

5:16
    Morgellons Victims Are The Lucky Ones

• 2 hours ago