Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails, Morgellons Syndrome, primer & latest news

Gold
    Thanks

Re: Chemtrails, Morgellons Syndrome, primer & latest news

For the first time ever, last week, I got to see 3 planes flying close together (parallel) making trails.

Similar to the video above but with 3 planes.

There's one area over here where its often gridded up like a football field.

I had to be somewhere or else I would have went home and got my video camera.

I'll try to get some pics next time.

This is in norcal.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

This movie "Toxic Skies" was released in '08, but only aired on Canadian & Australian TV, never in the US! Starred illuminati party girl Anne Heche. IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1414863/

trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGNRvWMRuPU

Less than a month ago, the DVD became available for sale/rental in the US. Here it is on netflix for any subscribers,
    http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Toxic_Skies/70116600

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo
    Starred illuminati party girl Anne Heche. IMDB:
    But where does she live, Pat?

Also, I have only seen one trail in all my nine month stint this trip in Costa Rica.

And it was the talk of the taxi drivers gathering.

The jet was flying at an elevated 30k+ ft. and was subsonic.

Taxi drivers were all heads up like they'd never seen one fly that high & fast before. 8)

Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Horn- where does Heche live, you ask? Who knows, who cares, she's an actress, an unspectacular one but she strangely gets marquee-name roles. The "toxic skies" storyline takes place in Spokane, WA. I watched it, very B-movie, made-for-TV quality flick, dealing with very real subject matter- chemtrails, engineered disease outbreaks. From what I could see, it was part real, part misdirection & limited hangout-- the usual cocktail.

Another one I watched recently which is suspected of also "speaking in code" about Morgellons, was the most recent (2007) remake of the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" story (first in '56, second in '78), this latest, titled just "The Invasion" starred Nicole Kidman, another illuminati party girl, think "Eyes Wide Shut". It was another B-movie quality film, but again, the basic "Body Snatchers" storyline which hollywood has re-told 3x over 51 years, has remarkable parallels to to current Morgellons mystery.

As to your not seeing (much) spraying over Costa Rica, I don't know all there is to know about the operation, but I recall a Carnicom presentation where he contended that wherever they're sprayed, they eventually dilute & spread everywhere, like adding chemicals to your swimming pool. So we could guess they spray them over nations with compliant gov/mil/public-health agencies, and perhaps over the open/international seas, and the "independent" nations are eventually affected regardless of no spraying directly over them.

Here's the Carnicom presentation, from Fall '09 in Portland, where he describes how he believes the chemtrails eventually spread evenly,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtg-Lz82yYQ

that's part 1 of 15, here's a search for all the parts.

In the second half, he goes into the baffling "artificial blood" and other findings from his chemtrail residue research. He also takes some audience Q&A near the end.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

DMac

Trails over NY, just north of the city.

March 10th, 2010

DMac

March 10th 2010

DMac

April 12, 2010

DMac

April 12th 2010

DMac

April 12th 2010

DMac

PatColo,

I hope you don't mind me posting some pics

I'll remove them if you want.

I wish I had been snapping cloud pics more often. They spray NYC from time to time...