Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Quote Originally Posted by TroyOz View Post
    You win the internet for the day! That proves the saying (paraphrase) " Many can be right, but few can hold tight".

I had some dealings with NW and Ross a-hole, which is why I remembered your story.
    I haven't had the energy or will to follow NWTM's saga; recall there was some talk of their relocating to NV for tax reasons; but did they go BK and/or Ross finally get busted for his shit, these recent few years?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

TroyOz (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I bought around April 2008, at $250/oz, just had bottomed out at $200 a few months before, but my premium was around $30/ oz if I remember correctly. I guess at this point there is two options either it will be a cup and handle formation and in which case the handle will probably take several years (3-5 is my guess), before it reaches new heights or it will rocket on Now to maybe 3-5k, before running out of fuel. I’ll hold out for the crazy, with my 1.5 oz of Pd strip!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I haven't had the energy or will to follow NWTM's saga; recall there was some talk of their relocating to NV for tax reasons; but did they go BK and/or Ross finally get busted for his shit, these recent few years?
    Same here, I've read a few things here and there about legal troubles and failure to deliver. After I finally got my goods (2003), I washed my hands of that company.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TroyOz View Post
    Same here, I've read a few things here and there about legal troubles and failure to deliver. After I finally got my goods (2003), I washed my hands of that company.
    I was still getting emails through last month. I haven't checked for a while.

I bought some stuff in 2013 and 2014 and had no issues.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

7. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I was still getting emails through last month. I haven't checked for a while.

I bought some stuff in 2013 and 2014 and had no issues.
    He probably saw your profile here and figured better to deliver immediately!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    He probably saw your profile here and figured better to deliver immediately!
    Different identity. Just can't risk it.

I looked at the site earlier, been a long time. The only silver shown on the site is custom minted, the silver shells, the silver dice, the silver balls, and engravable bars. If he is selling generic silver rounds, I couldn't find it.

I had bought the silver balls, the brass balls, silver dice, and some of the silver shells as gifts. I ordered 4 weeks before Christmas and had them within 2 weeks. I do know that other LCSs bought the silver shells for resale in store. They might be popular.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I bought around April 2008, at $250/oz, just had bottomed out at $200 a few months before, but my premium was around $30/ oz if I remember correctly. I guess at this point there is two options either it will be a cup and handle formation and in which case the handle will probably take several years (3-5 is my guess), before it reaches new heights or it will rocket on Now to maybe 3-5k, before running out of fuel. I’ll hold out for the crazy, with my 1.5 oz of Pd strip!
    I bought my single ounce for 200 in late 2008. That was when I discovered PMs. I think the 200 included the premium. I didn't want to be a big spender and go for more than an ounce of Pd. Besides, silver was so undervalued under 10 @ spot.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

11. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Neuro (5th January 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I bought my single ounce for 200 in late 2008. That was when I discovered PMs. I think the 200 included the premium. I didn't want to be a big spender and go for more than an ounce of Pd. Besides, silver was so undervalued under 10 @ spot.
    That’s right I misread the chart it was $250 @ April 2009, and that is when I bought it not April 2008... perfect timing

On the other hand if you had bought $200 worth of Troncoin (TRX) 1 month ago. You’ld Have close to $20k today. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

$1,127 ask, +3.81%
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Platinum
    Thanks

Palladium is again over Platinum.