Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I think I did ok it was up +550% from the price I payed 13-14 years ago and what I got yesterday. I think it would have been closer to 800% price increase if one takes into account the premiums when buying and selling, but the dealer has to make a profit too… I would have kept it longer, but I am going to Mexico next week for a 5 week holiday. Normally I would earn enough this week to pay for it, but there was a snow storm here and for 4 days I lost 70% of my normal earnings, so I sold to make up for the difference…
    Enjoy your vacation.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Neuro (27th January 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Pd appears to be overtaking the price of gas.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Best 200 frns ever given away for me.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Best 200 frns ever given away for me.
    Up $341 just this morning. Got any more you want to donate? For tax planning purposes? Or just to avoid boating accidents?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Up $341 just this morning. Got any more you want to donate? For tax planning purposes? Or just to avoid boating accidents?
    And the PPT hammered it back down. I have no donations available at this moment. However, could I interest you in a bridge. I have a fine specimen available. Water front adjacent!
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Pd about back to parity with Au...
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

Thanks

What's up with this afternoon's spike?

And where's Neuro?!
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken