Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Would you recommend buying Pt before Ag & Au at the current prices?
    If you are investing long term (more than a year) I would recommend some Pt but not to the exclusion of silver which is also an excellent buy at $18. Gold is probably overbought now though I am confident that we will see $1600 this year and continuously higher prices for several years to come. Platinum historically sells at a premium to gold so today’s low price vis a vis gold is unprecedented. Also, I like it’s scarcity and geopolitical risk.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

monty (8th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Gold is probably overbought now though I am confident that we will see $1600 this year and continuously higher prices for several years to come.
    Au already hit $1610 last night around 7:30 ET https://goldprice.org/ Maybe U meant $1800? I'd bet on that this yr... prolly by "...sell in May and go away..." time.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (8th January 2020)

Thanks

Pd spurted up to $2165 this past hour (via kitco; goldprice.com says $2149 peak)

hourly chart going back ~5 days https://www.tradingview.com/x/ssKtDwfw/

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    If you are investing long term (more than a year) I would recommend some Pt but not to the exclusion of silver which is also an excellent buy at $18. Gold is probably overbought now though I am confident that we will see $1600 this year and continuously higher prices for several years to come. Platinum historically sells at a premium to gold so today’s low price vis a vis gold is unprecedented. Also, I like it’s scarcity and geopolitical risk.
    Thanks. I have been reluctant to by more silver since it has been above $16. I bought most of my silver between $5.00 and $12.00. $18 had me spooked. I don’t have platinum, perhaps I will put a little money in Pt. also.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

100 year gold to silver ratio
    Silver is no longer in our coins and no longer used in photography. Mostly just in mirrors and electronics...
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Thanks. I have been reluctant to by more silver since it has been above $16. I bought most of my silver between $5.00 and $12.00. $18 had me spooked. I don’t have platinum, perhaps I will put a little money in Pt. also.
    To Lynette you listen young argentopaduan!!!

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

monty (9th January 2020)

Thanks

buh-bye $2,200 $2,207.50 as I type, https://www.tradingview.com/x/eFx6MDwY/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    buh-bye $2,200 $2,207.50 as I type, https://www.tradingview.com/x/eFx6MDwY/
    Pd is amazing. Higher than gold and platinum, and by a lot. Something must be happening behind the scenes. China deal should drive it even higher.
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Remember boys and girls- gold is a barbaric relic, and palladium is an auto-catalyst.

" Palladium hit a record high of $2,191.60 an ounce, and was on track for a ninth straight session of gains. The auto-catalyst was up 2.7% at $2,189.77. For 2020/21, "we forecast heavy structural supply/demanddeficits for palladium," James Steel, chief precious metalsanalyst at HSBC, wrote in a note. "Likely robust automotive demand will help keep the markettight. Tighter emissions regulations globally imply heavierpalladium auto catalyst loadings.""https://uk.reuters.com/article/globa...-idUKL4N29J3K2
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

PatColo (15th January 2020)