Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ U seen my thread with a couple John McAfee interviews? Esp his fantabulous BTC/cryptos price predictions?

Thread: John McAfee interview with VLTV - arrests, cryptos, POTUS run

tells Nathan Stolpman BTC $1mm/coin by end of 2020 or he eats his dick on national TV

that's about a 100x return from current ~$10k/coin

edit, 'nother interview, crypto podcast
    https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/s...23826735751168
    Yes I saw and was well aware of his prediction. It was interesting to hear about his escape though. I would be amazed but not overly surprised if bitcoin or one of its forks, or together would get above 1 million dollar before end of 2020, but it may happen in 2021. Crypto will be the fastest and easiest way of protecting your asset value in times of high fiat inflation and bank bankruptcy, and also easiest way of transporting large sums of money across borders. Something that is sure to become popular within the next couple of years. The thing is if Bitcoin does a hundred bagger, then some other coins will do 1000x, but this is nominal dollars, so maybe divide it by 5 or 10 for realistic returns in value. Gold for instance would be fairly constant value, maybe double it because it has been manipulated down for a very long time, so 10-20x current price IOW $15-30k/oz.

I know these numbers seem kind of unreachable and unrealistic now. But once everyone is trying to leave fiat hell at once, it can and will happen. But expect collapse of vital infrastructure towards end of run —>bitcoin worthless without electricity/internet
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (31st August 2019),PatColo (31st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post

...once everyone is trying to leave fiat hell at once...expect collapse of vital infrastructure towards end of run —>bitcoin worthless without electricity/internet.
    Bingo!
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

monty (31st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Last Friday joogle whistleblower Zach Vorhies tweeted this reminder of joog blacklisting alt energy knowlegebase &discussion site...
    https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/...67903623815168

http://e-catworld.com
    Why did @Google black list this site?
    What is #ColdFusion?
    Why did @Google keep its own cold fusion research lab a secret for so long?
    ...and what does this have (if anything) to do with the recent, skyrocketing palladium prices?!
    #FreeEnergy #LENR

Then in a comment to that tweet he posted an image of these 2 article titles:

27 MAY 2019* Google revives controversial cold-fusion experiments
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01683-9

Jun 10, 2019,7:30 am
    Google Ran A Secret Experiment To Search For Cold Fusion. Did They Find It?
    Steven Salzberg
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevens.../#1b85466156fc
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Hehehe in terms of the ultimate price of Palladium in the manic phase of its speculative bubble, it doesn’t matter if cold fusion is real or not. It will be priced as if it is. Just like fiat currencies nowadays are perceived to have real value.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

PatColo (26th October 2019)

Thanks

carrying this over here, from my Pd to lead PMs rally? thread

blockbuster below; Zach reveals the full story re events surrounding what he sleuthed out re goog/cold-fusion/research/suppression...

65 mins, the Pd goodies are in the 2nd ~half,

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    haven't listened to this new one yet, but should be rich re the Palladium/cold fusion question

Dark To Light: Zach is Back, Google Cold Fusion, and Social Credit Score

Radio Influence Staff
    October 30, 2019

https://radioinfluence.com/wp-conten...00-300x300.jpg

We are honored to be joined by Zack Vorhies, the brave whistleblower who provided documents to Project Veritas and blew the whistle on Google. We start out by introducing you to the relationship between Google and China. Are they still working on any projects with them or a social credit score?

Next, we learn how AI is evolving, what plans Google has in store and how they intend to use it, and who will have access to it.

Finally, we end the show with a huge breaking story: Google and Cold Fusion, or free energy – What is it? What did Zach discover while working at Google? What are the implications moving forward?

We get a bit technical and science like on today’s show but we hope you enjoy it!

Follow Tracy Beanz on Twitter, subscribe to her YouTube channel, and check out her newest venture, UncoverDC.com!
    Follow Frank on Twitter, subscribe to his YouTube channel, and follow his solo podcast, Quite Frankly!

Download

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

zach tweeted: https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/...86119337136129

Zach Vorhies @Perpetualmaniac Nov 2
    What we are discovering is that not only does a free/abundant energy method exist, but it exists in many different ways.

It’s important to note that the “green new deal” BANS ALL nuclear technology.
    https://forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/...n-reactor/amp/

Oct 30, 2019
    A Breakthrough In American Energy Dominance? U.S. Navy Patents Compact Fusion Reactor

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Some guy is paying for catalytic converters. Say you have a POS vehicle for sale that runs, he will give you $400 for the converters and you keep the car. There is more than one guy doing this now. Neither are local and one travels areas far as 1000 miles to do this. Learn me what I am missing here. I think I can go to a local pull the part joint and chop a bunch of these off.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

monty (17th November 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Some guy is paying for catalytic converters. Say you have a POS vehicle for sale that runs, he will give you $400 for the converters and you keep the car. There is more than one guy doing this now. Neither are local and one travels areas far as 1000 miles to do this. Learn me what I am missing here. I think I can go to a local pull the part joint and chop a bunch of these off.
    Have not heard of this. IIRC converters were going for big money back in '06-07, probably for the platinum. I cut a couple out and sold them. Can't remember what I got but I think about $150 each. Palladium was a dog back then. If I had only known. I really wanted some of those Russian Ballerinas but never got any.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 4,634 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    They are probably the 1st thing pulled by the yards. You might get lucky though.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

It’s mainly diesels doing the palladium converter no?