Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Yeah, I remember the thrill of wilver.
    Thas rite! Thrilver!

I actually sold my wilver in thrill stage $38-45, the problem was that I bought it back already in anxiety stage $27-28
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I don't want to say anything dumb here & scare away the little Pd birdie; but it's been forming a lovely base here, under quiet accumulation, prepping for its next leg of blazing new all time highs again.

SHHH! don't even THINK about browsing for good rocket pics!!

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/kaa...579&mocktick=1

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/qui...e=&freq=&show=

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

PatColo (15th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Getting closer to a 100 frn spread with Au.

Is the demise of diesel behind this?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

so Mar-19 Pd had biggest volume for weeks as she cut through, & closed above that ~$1400 resistance set only ~1 month ago. Expecting a gap open Sun night (USA) when trading resumes; though I'd be surprised if it didn't retrace & close any Sun opening gap, by end of Mon. If she gaps open with high vol, & no retrace, things could get crazy to the upside next week.

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Getting closer to a 100 frn spread with Au.

Is the demise of diesel behind this?
    I dismiss the stale old "cat converters & jewelry demand" reasons for Pd's behavior. Pd's +75% more spendy than Pt now! Something else is afoot which is a tightly kept seekrit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    so Mar-19 Pd had biggest volume for weeks as she cut through, & closed above that ~$1400 resistance set only ~1 month ago. Expecting a gap open Sun night (USA) when trading resumes; though I'd be surprised if it didn't retrace & close any Sun opening gap, by end of Mon. If she gaps open with high vol, & no retrace, things could get crazy to the upside next week.

I dismiss the stale old "cat converters & jewelry demand" reasons for Pd's behavior. Pd's ~75% more spendy than Pt now! Something else is afoot which is a tightly kept seekrit.
    I read somewhere long time ago that Pd is an important catalyst in modern munitions production. Then on the other hand very little of the metal is produced every year, something around 10 million oz a year, most of which is consumed in industry... which would tend to cause speculative bursts... If you need it for the war effort, you buy it no matter the price. And then most of it is produced in Russia...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I read somewhere long time ago that Pd is an important catalyst in modern munitions production. Then on the other hand very little of the metal is produced every year, something around 10 million oz a year, most of which is consumed in industry... which would tend to cause speculative bursts... If you need it for the war effort, you buy it no matter the price. And then most of it is produced in Russia...
    I think that's first I've heard re Pd & some unique/non-substitutable role in "munitions production". Combine with my "something seekrit afoot with Pd" hypothesis, + mass munitions production perhaps sucking up all the metal (obv for some planned war) & driving Pd to it's present all time highs- pretty dark!

Nicer to imagine some paradigm shifting "energy breakthrough", at least as far as what public is eventually told. More likely, a long suppressed energy tech, which they're finally gonna flip the switch on & monetize.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

I dismiss the stale old "cat converters & jewelry demand" reasons for Pd's behavior. Pd's +75% more spendy than Pt now! Something else is afoot which is a tightly kept seekrit.

no opening gap last night, but cutting new highs nonetheless. Kitco reporting $1467 spot price high, so far. Volume in the Mar-19 contract (shown above) on track to be big again, guessing >6K today.

Pd's cousin Pt unchanged!

http://www.kitco.com/images/live/pla...85778187405238

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

osoab (18th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

PatColo the Palladium Guru.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

13. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

PatColo (18th February 2019)