Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Applause for Answer2Me for his post.

Palladium looks very solid right now trading at around 520/ounce. I would expect a pullback at around 580 (March 2008 high) before it goes stratospheric! It would still keep it's nice parabolic shape if it goes down to around 500 from 580...

Anyway I guess I should have more Palladium to match all the touting I am doing for it. Anyway I just bought it like a fun play a year ago, and it has been fun following it... Maybe I buy a few ounces more if my above prediction goes in (at around 500)... Of course it would be even more fun to have more when it goes to the moon!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Palladium
    Thanks

In Asia and the Middle East, there is growing demand for palladium in a surprising area: as an alloy, especially a gold alloy. For exotic gold alloys, such as 19k purple gold, palladium is frequently the metal of choice and often, necessity. Some metallurgists spend years perfecting the right alloy, so as to allow for just the right color, ductility, tensility, and other properties. Palladium seems to be used more frequently than other, cheaper metals in alloyed jewelry. Exotic gold-palladium alloys are popular in high fashion jewelry and among the ultra-wealthy. Palladium alloys in general are attracting attention in Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Hong Kong, and other centers of wealth in the east.

http://www.leehwajewellery.com/
    Lee Hwa is truly one of the finest goldsmiths ever. He's invented new alloys––––such as silver-titanium, green gold, black gold, and purple gold––––that were once deemed chemically impossible. Presently, he's focusing much of his current endeavors on palladium.
    The last duty of a central banker is to tell the public the truth.<br />-- Alan Blinder, former Vice Chairman of the Federal Reserve

Thanks

An applaud for you to Jedem!!! Never heard of purple gold! Black gold should be popular in the gulf states!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Silver
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jedemdasseine
    In Asia and the Middle East, there is growing demand for palladium in a surprising area: as an alloy, especially a gold alloy. For exotic gold alloys, such as 19k purple gold, palladium is frequently the metal of choice and often, necessity. Some metallurgists spend years perfecting the right alloy, so as to allow for just the right color, ductility, tensility, and other properties. Palladium seems to be used more frequently than other, cheaper metals in alloyed jewelry. Exotic gold-palladium alloys are popular in high fashion jewelry and among the ultra-wealthy. Palladium alloys in general are attracting attention in Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Hong Kong, and other centers of wealth in the east.

http://www.leehwajewellery.com/
    Lee Hwa is truly one of the finest goldsmiths ever. He's invented new alloys––––such as silver-titanium, green gold, black gold, and purple gold––––that were once deemed chemically impossible. Presently, he's focusing much of his current endeavors on palladium.
    I have read that a lot of jewlers are using palladium as a subsitute for platnium, since platinum is so expensive now. Keep this in mind when you see palladium trade for more US$ than platnium.

Nero,

It is fun this palladium market! Something good to watch as we weight for the big boys to do there thing. Im in, if your prediction holds true, i to will add to my position.

Gotta get me some of that purple gold!

Be cool, 8)
    answer2me
    Be cool,<br />Answer2me

Thanks

Palladium is strong today despite general PM weakness it is still holding up nicely at 524 now. Why can't we have Palladium in the PM bar at this forum?

Thanks

wow it is really rocking now 539 (was up to 545)...

Silver
    Thanks

I woke up to $550 palladium this morning.
    Too bad I only own one Pd Maple

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic
    Palladium is $504 right now. It has really recovered well after late 2008 (~$180).
    I know. My problem is that I don't know where to pick up Palladium in my city...
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

DMac

+21.00 as of 2:50pm est

WOW!

[img width=600 height=380]http://www.kitco.com/images/live/plad.gif[/img]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Why does the Palladium chart look like a seismograph? :imskerd:

Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President