Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Re: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller View Post
    Does anybody think that Palladium could become a Monetary metal ?

For a non-monetary metal, it's done fantastic.

I asked a local coin dealer about buying Platinum. But he wouldn't talk about spread, said he had to look into it.

Maybe I'll ask one of the good dealers about Palladium. How much they would buy it for.
    2 local dealers here won't touch palladium, that's why i'm getting out. what happens if some event happens, and the option to do it through mail and the internet goes away? then i'm stuck with it, and NOBODY outside of places like this have any inkling what it is. i'm selling all of it at $900 and buying gold with it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    2 local dealers here won't touch palladium, that's why i'm getting out. what happens if some event happens, and the option to do it through mail and the internet goes away? then i'm stuck with it, and NOBODY outside of places like this have any inkling what it is. i'm selling all of it at $900 and buying gold with it.
    The ones here would only pay less than spot, forget how much, had to go to Dallas for spot at the time, way too much hassle, so bailed.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    Keep an ounce or two for the fantastic, if it ever happens. I bought 1.5 oz at $240, sometimes I felt like selling it, and make a profit on it, but it is nice to have some of it that one day may make a small fortune! Gold will probably keep its purchasing power +100/-50%, silver +300/-75%, Pt +1,000/-90%, Pd +10,000/-98%. Pd is just a fun play, and all of it is extraterrestrial!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

I think this is what is bubbling beneath the surface:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...-are-Diverging

Thanks

Low oil prices good for PGMs

"...when oil prices drop heavily on ample supply and strengthening consumer demand ... car demand tends to surge."

"Maybe cheap oil does not portend a major rally in PGM prices. At current spot, many analysts had seen fairness in palladium before oil prices dropped. Some, but not all, view $900/oz as reasonable in the year or so to come..."

Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

Neuro (11th December 2014)

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

SWC $13.65 high today (+78 cents, +6%), real time quote. Volume looks on track to be (only) "average" though, which is ~2MM shares/day. Volume says "market conviction." A rally above $14 on 3+ MM shares traded would say the bottom's behind us (pun there somewhere...).

Insiders been buying, incl a director who bought 3K shares in Aug at 17.99, and 2K more shares Mon 12/1 at 13.51.

2MM shares traded on Tue, and 3MM yesterday, or +50% of average daily.... on a price move > $14. Up another ~50 cents today, on what looks like another big volume day.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    HUI down between 1-3% all day, even gapped lower @ the open; meanwhile SWC 13.85, +.36, +2.67% Not to mention, Pd up all day, contrary to the other PMs all down 1+ % I'm telling yous losers, something's percolating below the radar somewhere.
    ^ similar tale today (HUI up though), even with Pd down $5 now, SWC surging 7.X% higher, just touched $15/share, on higher than average volume. No SWC news stories. http://bigcharts.com/quickchart/quic...1&show=&time=6 real time: http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/SWC http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/kaa...579&mocktick=1
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz