Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Yeah & I have to live w myself, knowing my comment last night triggered it!
    I'll forgive you, this time. I don't know about the others.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

PatColo (23rd March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I'll forgive you, this time. I don't know about the others.
    As long as he doesn’t post rrrrockkkets...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    As long as he doesn’t post rrrrockkkets...
    Somebody must have posted rrrrockkkets.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Neuro (27th March 2019),PatColo (27th March 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Somebody must have posted rrrrockkkets.
    It seems just me merely mentioning rrrrockkkketssssz is enough, down now $91 today!!!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

osoab (27th March 2019),PatColo (27th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

It seems just me merely mentioning rrrrockkkketssssz is enough, down now $91 today!!!
    Yep, it's all on u this this time buddy. All i did a few days ago was note price, sans further comment... then u came in w ur RRRoo-- i won't even utter it.

Let's just hope for support @ 1400. http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/qui...1&show=&time=7
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (27th March 2019),osoab (27th March 2019)

Thanks

Yep, it's all on u this this time buddy. All i did a few days ago was note price, sans further comment... then u came in w ur RRRoo-- i won't even utter it.

Let's just hope for support @ 1400. http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/qui...1&show=&time=7
    I bet this is just the shorts last attempt at saving their poor miserable asses. Them being so desperate now made me change my target from $2000 to $2,500. If I am wrong I can hold the metal for another 10 years. I had a look at it a couple of months ago...

...No rust whatsoever!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

osoab (27th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I bet this is just the shorts last attempt at saving their poor miserable asses. Them being so desperate now made me change my target from $2000 to $2,500. If I am wrong I can hold the metal for another 10 years. I had a look at it a couple of months ago...

...No rust whatsoever!
    Are your Pd specimens bare? Mine are sealed in those plastic credit card style jobees. But it occurs, i never even learned what Pd does w air/time exposure; let alone years of lake-bottom exposure where I've stored them involuntarily ever since the tragic boating accident.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (27th March 2019)

Thanks

I won't mention nor infer that which should never be spoken of, however, you gents have me curious. I am developing a bit of enough curiosity to take a dredge out an see if I am able to find and inspect. I don't remember either sealed or open.

I have pondered selling. Better than wilver.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Are your Pd specimens bare? Mine are sealed in those plastic credit card style jobees. But it occurs, i never even learned what Pd does w air/time exposure; let alone years of lake-bottom exposure where I've stored them involuntarily ever since the tragic boating accident.
    Yeah those tragic boating accidents, too many to remember, what little I have remaining on land, I have rolled up in a piece of newspaper in a small plastic bag. Pd is supposedly extremely resistant to corrosion though. If it wasn’t I doubt you could use it as a catalyst of rather minute amounts in the highly corrosive environment of a cars exhaust...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

osoab (27th March 2019),PatColo (27th March 2019)

Thanks

Yeah those tragic boating accidents, too many to remember, what little I have remaining on land, I have rolled up in a piece of newspaper in a small plastic bag. Pd is supposedly extremely resistant to corrosion though. If it wasn’t I doubt you could use it as a catalyst of rather minute amounts in the highly corrosive environment of a cars exhaust...
    Our a shekel chasing chosenite/zionist banker.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken