Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh! Palladium!

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    It’s mainly diesels doing the palladium converter no?
    Found this: https://investingnews.com/innspired/palladium-platinum-catalytic-converters-metals-market/

From that link:
    Palladium has better thermal stability than platinum and can withstand the temperatures of gasoline exhaust. Palladium is more widely used in the catalytic converter market for gasoline-powered cars, while platinum is the go-to metal for the diesel-fueled vehicle market. Demand for diesel-powered vehicles has been shrinking, decreasing platinum demand from the catalytic converter market.

I haven't done any other searching so I don't know.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (8th January 2020),Neuro (18th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Ah right I got it all assbackward... Thanks!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

woodman (18th November 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Ah right I got it all assbackward... Thanks!
    You were probably running on long-ago stored info which sometimes gets shuffled around in the memory banks. At least you knew there was a connection between the different metals and different fuels, which is more than I knew. I would not have researched if you had not mentioned it.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Neuro (18th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    You were probably running on long-ago stored info which sometimes gets shuffled around in the memory banks. At least you knew there was a connection between the different metals and different fuels, which is more than I knew. I would not have researched if you had not mentioned it.
    Yes that’s right. Shuffled around in memory bank. We both know better now then
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (19th November 2019),woodman (18th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

1900 frns.

When does Pd pull back?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

1950+
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh!

high $2,116 so far today according to kitco, & still hoovering near top like it aint finished yet; meanwhile the other 3 PMs red.

chart snapshot since Aug https://www.tradingview.com/x/sNQNj9rJ/

@ $2,200 Pd I'll officially have a 10-bagger on my big '04 buy, at least it's spot was $220 that day; I paid $20 premium per coin/bar as they were direct from the producer, the infamous Northwest Territorial Mint - so would need more like $2,400 Pd for an authentic 10-bagger
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Ohhhh Ahhhh Ohhhh!

high $2,116 so far today according to kitco, & still hoovering near top like it aint finished yet; meanwhile the other 3 PMs red.

chart snapshot since Aug https://www.tradingview.com/x/sNQNj9rJ/

@ $2,200 Pd I'll officially have a 10-bagger on my big '04 buy, at least it's spot was $220 that day; I paid $20 premium per coin/bar as they were direct from the producer, the infamous Northwest Territorial Mint - so would need more like $2,400 Pd for an authentic 10-bagger
    Perhaps it’s time to swap Pd for Pt? I loaded up on Pt sub $800 but I think that it is still very cheap.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

PatColo (8th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Perhaps it’s time to swap Pd for Pt? I loaded up on Pt sub $800 but I think that it is still very cheap.
    Would you recommend buying Pt before Ag & Au at the current prices?
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I don't know about moving into Pt... I actually eased out of ~20% of my physical Pd last Fall in the $1600s... boo hoo to that, now @ $2100 Pd right? Meh, it was the coin behind my newish Honda Fit & RV both in the recent <2 mos, which have both been dramatic lifestyle changers. The car for example; I hadn't owned a personal car for 15 years! Was all walking & short term rental cars & taxis & public trans... whew, the freedom again!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz