Thread: Lemon Shrimp Pasta

Thanks

Lemon Shrimp Pasta

Step 1: Boil your water and then cook fettucine or BUCATINI as normal.

Step 2: In a large saucepan heat some extra virgin olive oil and butter. I like to use real butter for the recipe.

Step 3: Fry shrimp until slightly crusted (dont over cook) set shrimp aside

Step 4: Add some grape tomatoes cut in half and some zuchinni cut in thin half moon shapes to the mixture. Stir until the tomatoes and zuchinni are tender and adding juice to pan.

Step 4: Stir in the shrimp you set aside... Squeeze in the juice of half fresh lemon. (more or less to taste)

Step 5: As soon as the shrimp is in the pan, drain the pasta and add it to the saucepan. Squeeze some more lemon juice over the pasta mixture and add a little more extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, cilantro, and grate parmesian regiano and lemon zest of the lemon ontop. toss, and remove from heat.

Step 6: To serve, garnish with slices of fresh lemon and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.

Great summer dish!
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Thanks

Re: Lemon Shrimp Pasta

Oh, that sounds good. Now I need to find some US shrimp, I don't want the "pharmed" stuff from Thailand.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on