Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The last battle

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

The last battle

most of the threads in this forum section are about us versus them... since I have chosen "non compliance and non intervention" as principles, Id better go meditate and ask myself, how to survie what is coming, the last battle of man vs himself.

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

dysgenic

Re: The last battle

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me
    most of the threads in this forum section are about us versus them... since I have chosen "non compliance and non intervention" as principles, Id better go meditate and ask myself, how to survie what is coming, the last battle of man vs himself.

I've thought about this a lot as well. I still haven't come up with the right answer. I will say this, though... this is a spiritual battle, not a physical one. He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

RJB

most of the threads in this forum section are about us versus them...
    Not yet. A nice portion of threads so far are more personal insights than attacks.

since I have chosen "non compliance and non intervention" as principles, Id better go meditate and ask myself, how to survie what is coming, the last battle of man vs himself.
    Please post when you answer that age old question. "Brother Ass" (Ass as in donkey-- St Francis of Assissi's nickname for himself) can be a worthy adversary. I believe St Paul said a man who can control himself is better than a man who can control a city.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Don't forget the teachings of the American Indian, and his animal spirit guides.

Survival is sometimes riding the river that comes while holding onto your presence.
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Book

How is Singular Me vs. Goldissima going?

RJB

Quote Originally Posted by Book

How is Singular Me vs. Goldissima going?

Oh wow. Welcome Goldissima, I should have shown more courtesy earlier.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

I am goldie's twin sister... tell no one
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Some people take the red pill and some take the blue pill. A few take the lead-laced purple pill.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I am goldie's twin sister... tell no one
    Wait, wouldn't that be bi-ingular?
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks

Welcome to the board Goldie

I thought that was you.
    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." T.J.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. (MJK)

Silence is Treason!