Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: I need help finding scrap base metals for a side-project

Joe King
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNocturnalEgyptian View Post
    Hello JK,
    Hi.

I hope this does not come across as terse but that question is answered in posts 3 & 5 of this thread. The general concept here is cleaning up electro-smog.
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I hadn't really followed this thread until recently, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Edited to add: After reading post #3 I was wondering, you're saying these affect wi-fi like in my router? What happens to your signal if you set one {or more} of these things near your router? Have you tried that? What were the results exactly? Degraded signal, or complete loss of signal?
    Also, if it does, this might be a solution to people worried about their smart meters. ie glue one to the side of the house next to the meter. lol

I never personally said anything about my pieces going missing. A few people (a minority) have mentioned it happening to them.
    I wasn't sure whose came up missing. I was just curious if it might be possible that someone else simply found them interesting and took them? They are interesting looking pieces. If I found one somewhere, I'd probably pick it up to examine it more closely. Possibly even take it if it didn't appear to belong to anyone.
    ...and I was assuming the missing ones had been placed in publicly accessable places.

I feel like I'm flooding the board with my opinions about this honestly, but I guess when you look at it I'm only averaging 1 thread per year on the topic.
    Why would you be concerned about that? If people respond to your threads/posts, who cares how much you respond back. If there's actually something to this, you got to experiment and ask questions to find out. Right?

Anyways, thanks for answering my questions.

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I need help finding scrap base metals for a side-project

Bump because this forum doesn't get into esoterica enough anymore
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNocturnalEgyptian For This Useful Post:

sirgonzo420 (10th March 2013)