Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I need help finding scrap base metals for a side-project

Gold
    Thanks

Re: I need help finding scrap base metals for a side-project

nice, striped, they remind me of honeycombs. i'm particularly curious to try sprouting some seeds with orgonite, given that the results are so quick. any idea if the stuff loses quality with time? i've got a few HHGs that are around 4 years old, tend to just chuck them under beds and forget about them, but i think i'll have a go at sprouting some seeds with an HHG present and one without.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Electrum
    Thanks

Thanks uranian. As far as I know orgonite does not "expire". I might ask my friend if he still has his HHG that I played with years ago. I bet it still works fine.
    The TRUTH about the Deepwater Horizon oil spill catastrophe<br /><br />http://forums.keepthis.net — open discussion that will never be deleted.

Gold
    Thanks

will give it a go with mine tomorrow and post results. we eat a fair few sprouts anyway, don't need much of an excuse to make some more

Silver
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by striped_bear
    Thanks uranian. As far as I know orgonite does not "expire". I might ask my friend if he still has his HHG that I played with years ago. I bet it still works fine.
    I remember reading about how quartz crystals wear out over time, but if you add kyanite (also a crystal), then it should stay fresh for longer. Could be a myth, since it's not something that is easy to measure, but a lot of gifters really like adding kyanite. Maybe one of the more active gifters here has more info.

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

Wolf you are correct in your report, Kyanite and Selenite are known for constantly clearing the crystal

It's not that the piezoelectric effect is wearing off from the crystal, you are good in that regard

It is that quartz has an uncanny ability to pick up vibrations and hold them, and when near selenite or kyanite it is forced to constantly be "fresh" and neutral. Otherwise your orgonite will get funky over time, not in a bad way, it will just take on the characteristics of the vibrations around you

Those are really great pieces posted above. I'm getting a good feeling from them, even just from the pics....Striped Bear, is there anyway we could get you to do two tests - freeze a glass of water, take a picture of it, then add orgonite to your freezer, freeze another glass of water with the orgonite right under the water, take a picture of it?

Great work!
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheNocturnalEgyptian
    Wolf you are correct in your report, Kyanite and Selenite are known for constantly clearing the crystal

It's not that the piezoelectric effect is wearing off from the crystal, you are good in that regard

It is that quartz has an uncanny ability to pick up vibrations and hold them, and when near selenite or kyanite it is forced to constantly be "fresh" and neutral. Otherwise your orgonite will get funky over time, not in a bad way, it will just take on the characteristics of the vibrations around you

Those are really great pieces posted above. I'm getting a good feeling from them, even just from the pics....Striped Bear, is there anyway we could get you to do two tests - freeze a glass of water, take a picture of it, then add orgonite to your freezer, freeze another glass of water with the orgonite right under the water, take a picture of it?

Great work!
    Excellent idea, I was actually thinking of doing that as well. I will do it some time during the next week (or maybe today) and post my results.

I've never tried an experiment with freezing water.

I would like to mention though that the phenomenon of ice spikes on ice cubes is not by any means rare, and can easily be explained by science. It happens in my freezer all the time sans the presence of orgonite.
    The TRUTH about the Deepwater Horizon oil spill catastrophe<br /><br />http://forums.keepthis.net — open discussion that will never be deleted.

Gold
    Thanks

well, we're now scoffing the sprouts, and there was a noticeable difference. those with the orgonite sprouted earlier and ended a little bigger. rather unscientific test, so i'm going to try again in a couple of days with a weighed amount of seed, then compare the biomass at the end. given that only 48 hours passed, i'm surprised that there was the difference that there was; surprised too that this actually appeared to work, if it holds up under more rigorous testing, i'm going to start making this stuff and spreading it around locally.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

I want some of these things! PM me.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

Even seeing something like this would excite me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG_ZM...eature=related

Near the end of june, or thereabouts (I have to go out of town before that, for a family emergency) I'll offer to send all board members 6 TBs, or 2TBs and a HHG. I'll make a post about it and there won't be a limit, as long as you ask you'll get some. Free.

Although if you have connections to scrap metal, I seriously need some!

Then once we have our orgonite spread out, we can start discussing the much stronger devices, like powered devices, and proper use of a cloudbooster....
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien

Electrum
    Thanks

I made a few at work yesterday, which is in a barren industrial wasteland.

I go to check on them curing in the sun this morning, and what do I see?

A peregrine falcon on the ground about 50' away from me with wings outstretched.
    As I walked back into the building, he flew right over my head, it is the best look I have ever had of a bird of prey outside of captivity.

There is something to this.
    I mean if spinning a magnet inside some copper can make the lights go on, then how far-fetched is orgonite?