Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I need help finding scrap base metals for a side-project

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I need help finding scrap base metals for a side-project

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien

Great Value Carrots Silver Rocket Bitches!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 590 Posts

Is there a noticeable difference between using the various metals within the orgonite devices?

I'm interested in orgonite with silver as the metal given its unique properties.
    everything we learn changes that which we know to be true

Thanks

Yes, each metal has a "personality" so to speak, just as a copper bracelet makes you feel differently than a silver bracelet, and both are different from a gold bracelet, these "personalities" are amplified in orgonite.

Copper and Gold, Brass, Aluminum, Steel, Titanium, Chromium, Bismuth - I've used all these.

I haven't tried silver yet.

One of my friends on another board says he tried silver, and got extremely negative results. However, I believe that a positive piece of orgonite containing silver can be constructed. I do have some ideas that I want to test in the future.

I'm thinking of including some Silver as well as some Tektites (Glass from outer space, fallen to earth as a meteor)

I will definitely post to this thread when I accomplish that.

Later this month, I will also have a new necklace to show you - Bismuth as the metal, with orange sapphires and Danburite from Africa. It's going to, excuse my language, kick major ass.

As I move away from aluminum as my main metal, and more into the "rare earth" metals and stones, I am noticing a difference in the energy

The base metals, aluminum, steel, these activate my lower chakras, mostly 1-4, they're really good at grounding and protection

The rare earth metals are better at the upper 3 chakras, throat, pineal, and crown, they're a lot better at expansion, freedom, exploration

I have found only ONE metal which does not accomplish the job of protection from EMF...It's lead...Do not use lead. Everything else...works so far.

I will always share information as I become aware of it
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien

Gold
    Thanks

So the theory is all the stray EM waves created by cell phone towers, wi-fi etc is detrimentally affecting plants, and people, etc..

White noise contains all these frequencies, is naturally occurring in the universe, and has been around long before any technology, or plants, and mankind for that matter. Plants and man developed under these white noise conditions.

I would like to see if seeds grown in a faraday cage would show any variations.

Give the people control over their nations money, and they need not worry about those who make it's laws.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

[img width=600 height=450]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc432/metaFunctional/MetaFUNCTIONAL%202010/DSC02153.jpg[/img]

well, they're pretty.

that alone can have a calming effect on the mind.

where does the blue come from - is that from the copper ?
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks

What kind of energy does gold emit?
    "We can guarantee cash benefits as far out and at whatever size you like, but we cannot guarantee their purchasing power." – Alan Greenspan

Thanks

He's using gold foil, copper, aluminum, and iron powder - four metals.

The blue/green/purple tints are resin tints, probably purchased from www.uscomposites.com along with the simlar 41 waterclear resin he is using. Since the resin is clear, it takes on the color of the metal around it, but many of those pieces have tints included in the resin as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by optionT
    What kind of energy does gold emit?
    Gold is hard to explain. It's one of the best, if not the best, metal to use for personal pieces. It's almost wasted in the field, since aluminum, brass, and other base metals resonate better with the tech such as towers, etc. But for human companion pieces, it's an excellent metal.

It's a strong, fierce but gentle energy that is just a bit sweet and smooth unlike any other metal. I really don't know how to explain it. Try holding a steel penny in your hand, then switch to holding a gold coin, then imagine that feeling amplified. So far, I have been very impressed with gold's performance as an "Accent Metal", I don't have enough to make it a "Main Metal" in any pieces.

I have a picture around here somewhere that will help explain this a little bit. brb.

Edit:

There are generally three methods used to evaluate orgonite visually. They are not related to eachother. The third is an ice test, which has been discussed in previous posts.

One is Kirlian photography, which measures voltages in objects. The other is aura photography. Kirlian Photography is legit. "Aura Photography" is less so and while I don't lend a ton of credence to its validity, it is still a useful barometer for broad measurements. The reason I say that Aura Photography is not legit is that it is very easy to influence - breathing exercises as well as mental exercises can drastically change the output. Kirlian photography simply measures voltages of whichever object is being photographed (involves a sensor plate) so that is obviously a more solid barometer of activity.

Below I provide examples of both methods, with and without orgonite.

Here is Sensei Dennis, with no Orgonite around - AURA:
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3083/...854e617632.jpg

Sensei Dennis 10 minutes later with Orgonite containing gold in his lap - AURA:
    Holding this:
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3346/...25d5361451.jpg
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3312/...2ef5e33097.jpg

Now Holding this:
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3313/...e80cfe28d2.jpg
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3356/...78d861228e.jpg

Here is Dennis, no orgonite - KIRLIAN:
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4093/...e90c38e87f.jpg

Dennis, with Orgonite - KIRLIAN:
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4075/...16545168ba.jpg

Thanks

NE, the resin pigments can be purchased at most surfshops that carry resin and glass for board repairs.