Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible treatments for CANCER

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: Possible treatments for CANCER

Selenium: A cancer knockout

A breakthrough study shows unprecedented power in the obscure mineral
    SUPER SOURCES

* Brazil nuts: For a super source of selenium, you can't beat Brazil nuts, especially those bought in the shell. One unshelled Brazil nut, which you crack yourself, averages 100mcg, says Cornell's Donald J. Lisk. A shelled nut, found in health food stores, averages 12-25 mcg.
    * Garlic: Some researchers suspect a prime reason garlic blocks cancer in animals is its high selenium content. Cornell's Lisk finds that high-selenium garlic (grown in selenium-rich soil) is 60 percent more effective against cancer in animals than low-selenium garlic.

4 ways selenium may protect you

Prevents cancer: After five years of tantalizing evidence that selenium might prevent cancer, a groundbreaking new study seems to confirm it. Physician Larry Clark, of the University of Arizona, found that a modest dose of a selenium supplement reduced overall cancer incidence by 42
    percent. Further, taking selenium slashed cancer death rates in half.
    Clark's randomized double-blind study (the "gold standard" in medical research) followed 1,312 older people with common skin cancer an average
    of seven years. Half took 200 micrograms of selenium daily; the others took a placebo (inactive pill).
    Clark had expected selenium to block the recurrence of skin cancers. It did not. But he began to notice a striking drop in other cancers. His final analysis shows that taking selenium slashed the occurrence of prostate cancer by 69 percent; colorectal cancer, 64 percent; and lung cancer, 39 percent. The finding is unprecedented - the first real scientific proof of any nutrient's power to prevent cancer in humans.

Note: Clark saw no signs of toxicity from the selenium supplement, a type readily available in drugstores and health food stores called selenomethionine, derived from yeast. The daily dose of 200mcg is about five times what most Americans consume. Whether selenium is effective
    against women's cancers (breast or ovarian) is unknown, because few women were in the study.

Polices viruses: A lack of selenium may allow viruses to run rampant in your body, according to recent research at the U.S. Department of Agriculture. In mice raised on diets deficient in selenium, a normally harmless virus mutated into a virulent one, inflicting serious damage on heart muscle. "It was a viral transformation from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde," says the USDA's Orville A. Levander. Selenium may help curb viruses, from colds to AIDS. Some researchers believe a selenium deficiency helps trigger the spread of the AIDS virus in the body.

Lift moods: A lack of selenium can sap your energy, feed your anxiety and put you out in the doldrums, says USDA psychologist James G. Penland. He found that men who boosted their intake of dietary selenium to 220mcg daily felt less anxious and more energetic, confident and agreeable. Those with the most selenium in their red blood cells felt the best. Men who initially felt the worst improved the most. Welsh researchers documented the same mood lift in a double-blind study of men and women after taking 100mcg of a selenium supplement daily.
    Interestingly, Penland found selenium triggered dramatic improvement in men showing no signs of selenium deficiency. He concluded many Americans aren't getting enough selenium for peak well-being.

Boost immunity: In a double-blind study of elderly people, researchers at the University of Brussels found taking 100mcg of selenium a day improved certain factors in immune functioning by 79 percent. One reason: The body needs selenium to produce a critical antioxidant enzyme. The enzyme, glutathione peroxidase, helps detoxify cellular fats that otherwise lower immunity, foster cancer and destroy arteries.
    Whether selenium helps prevent heart disease is unclear. Some studies suggest that it does, but a recent Harvard University study found no link between blood levels of selenium and heart attacks in men.

To get the most

At the supermarket: Foods high in selenium are garlic, whole grains, sunflower seeds, nuts, meat and seafood, especially swordfish, tuna and oysters.

At health-food stores: To get the type of selenium used in the Arizona study, look for "selenomethionine" on labels. The study was funded by the National Institutes of Health, the American Cancer Society and an initial grant from Nutrition 21, suppliers of the selenium.

http://longevitylibrary.com/article/182.htm

The Cabal...........Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldnt put Humpty back together again.

sunshine05

I wonder if fish oil contains Selenium? Selenium is one thing I have never supplemented. May order some next time I place an order for stuff. Thanks Serpo

Thanks

In New Zealand in certain areas they found the sheep had cancer and where giving birth to lambs with cancer.

It was tracked down down too selenium deficiency in the soil compounded by the fact that when they added super phosphate ,the super in this bound up any selenium in the soil making it unobtainable to plants and animals.

Since then sheep are dipped in selenium and cancer is gone.

Does this work for humans.........why bother,ya cant make a buck out of it............

The Cabal...........Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldnt put Humpty back together again.

Thanks

All these treatments look too much like a carry over of Pasteur's failed germ-pill theory to me.

Rather I think all diseases are caused by (1) toxic buildup that (2) runs down the body, which is then susceptible to (3) invasion by parasites, and this in fact is what happens.

Looking for some magical cure is the same ol' stuff, like looking for a magical cure in toxic medications, that turn out to be the causes of diseases, not the cures. Medications are the opposites of health, and they are the opposite of being any cures of diseases.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnlvs2run
    All these treatments look too much like a carry over of Pasteur's failed germ-pill theory to me.

Rather I think all diseases are caused by (1) toxic buildup that (2) runs down the body, which is then susceptible to (3) invasion by parasites, and this in fact is what happens.

Looking for some magical cure is the same ol' stuff, like looking for a magical cure in toxic medications, that turn out to be the causes of diseases, not the cures. Medications are the opposites of health, and they are the opposite of being any cures of diseases.

Sounds a bit like Hulda Clark and her treatment .

Im not trying to find no majic pill here,just running over various approachs to a complex problem

http://www.drhuldaclark.org/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo
    Sounds a bit like Hulda Clark and her treatment .

Im not trying to find no majic pill here,just running over various approachs to a complex problem

http://www.drhuldaclark.org/
    Thanks for that, Serpo. We do whatever we can.

Hulda Clark has helped many people.
    I go to a dentist in Mexico who used to work with her.

The zappers were developed more than 100 years ago.

Norman Walker was given up for dead by medical doctors in his 20's,
    invented the Norwalk Press juicer, juiced himself back to life and lived to be 115 years of age.
    His book, "Diet & Salad", inspired me to completely change my diet and health in 1974.

Ian Sinclair wrote books and developed a website about the hypocrisy of vaccinations, including rabies.
    The following model of health vs toxicity is from his website http://www.vaclib.org/sites/debate/index.html .

Here is an overview of rabies past and present by Millicent Morden.
    http://www.whale.to/vaccine/rabies.html

7. The Following User Says Thank You to johnlvs2run For This Useful Post:

Serpo (9th July 2013)

Nomen luni

*****DISCLAIMER- I am not a doctor, consider this anecdotal, however Reich's work details a great number of properly controlled experiments******

Orgone accumulator, which can be as simple as a plastic barrel wrapped in steel wool.

A tremendous number of experiments were done using these on lab mice and also human volunteers with advanced cancers who were considered to be beyond help, with incredible results. One problem experienced was that the energised body could break down the cancers so quickly that death could result from the inability of the excretive organs to remove the toxic breakdown products of the cancers fast enough. As Reich himself said, this was not a cure as such. Cancer was a symptom. Cancer can be caused by either some kind of poisoning (chemical, radiation or biological) or in many cases as a result of biopathic character formations.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nomen luni
    *****DISCLAIMER- I am not a doctor,
    Great ,in that case I trust you.

Interesting article here.....http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1209404469

Thanks
    Thanked 4,327 Times in 1,984 Posts

Serpo this was interesting information you've posted. I have freinds and family with cancer and I'll share this information with them. Thanks! Do you have any info on alternative treatments for ALS/ Lou Gerhrigs disease? One of my freinds was recently diagnosed with it.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed
    Serpo this was interesting information you've posted. I have freinds and family with cancer and I'll share this information with them. Thanks! Do you have any info on alternative treatments for ALS/ Lou Gerhrigs disease? One of my freinds was recently diagnosed with it.
    http://curezone.com/forums/search.as...ureZone+Search