Book

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THIS ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkf5mZwgKAA

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THIS ?

o-->

Electrum
    Thanks

Re: ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THIS ?

Am I prepared for such race riots? No sadly I am not as prepared as I would like. Thankfully I don’t live in the states, but what happens there it will be a precursor for events to further spiral out of hand with far reaching consequences across the globe.

I do think the Korean business owners at 4:28 where semi-prepared though. Good to see them standing up and protecting what is theirs.

-Ironfield

Thanks

This is child's play compared to what is coming our way. Think Katrina world-wide times a million+ sweeping across the continents. Frightened? You had better be frightened. If you haven't prepared then you had better get started or else make your peace with God before you and yours are willingly sacrificed. As for the rest of us we will stand and fight. we have been warned with a taste of the future (L.A, Riots, Katrina, etc.). The government will not help you - there paramilitaries and cops ran away to be with their families during these crises. The Supreme Court has already ruled that there is no requirement that the police protect you from crime, violence or death.

http://peakoilpetroleumandpreciousme...rotection.html

"Better to die on our feet and live on our knees" - Emiliano Zapata

Under what is coming down the question is whether or not we will even survive. We can improve our odds by taking precautions and preparing for this inevitable outcome of events.

- Black Blade

http://peakoilpetroleumandpreciousme...nd-thrive.html

Gold
    Thanks

I'm glad I live where I do. No race riots here...

kregener

50 guys with AR's, AK's and extra mags could have stopped those riots in 20 minutes.

Extra Big-Ass Dooom!!!
    Thanks

I agree with Black Blade. The coming riots won't be contained to just one geographical area like the L.A. riots or Katrina. They will erupt in every city and town, anywhere the teat of Big Brother dries up.

Copper
    Thanks

oh It will be much worse than the vid shows.... When the swarm comes upon my place here at Sparta... The orders will be NO Prisioners, NO Mercy. For the Klingon Blood in my veins will take over, and it will be Justifiable.