This past week was almost a total bust. I did pick up an army hip plastic canteen in case and on a web belt for $5. I really was more interested in the web belt.

I also found out I have a sharpshooter in my area. I stopped at one place right at 8:30am... and asked about coins & silver. She said someone came through 2 hours before asking the same thing.

One place, the guy was expecting his brother to bring 2 silverware sets from his grandmother's things. He got cold feet.

Another place, a girl was to sell me some silver dollars for $25 each and about 20 old quarters for $7 each. She had them at home... and she never called me. We will see if that ever happens.

Some places I find do have high prices. I see them as semi-professionals, trying to get the most for their wares. They buy & sell. I have never found any good bargains at those places. As I get to know who is "in the biz" I avoid returning to those. An ignorant seller is my best bargain source. If I don't get the deal on impulse immediately, they never follow up.... as if they begin to educate themselves and learn what value they have.... or go to a coin dealer and give their stuff away there. I think that whoever has the cash in front of them, while they have there items in hand, will get the deal. I have given my phone number out about 10 times and NEVER got a good call "when they found" the item. One place I returned to said that they sold it the next week on a tag sale instead of calling me. This shows the mentality of the ignorant seller.

In trading, most times you don't give away your hard-earned education.

Future- assets will be the value traded. I wonder if anyone will have cash to be able to buy things. If we go to a full blown depression without the fake system, bartering will be the way to aquire things. Whether a bucket or a shovel is more valuable to you today, will determine how good of a deal you got.