Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Bartering And Horse Trading (Part Duh)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 Times in 2,219 Posts

Re: Bartering And Horse Trading (Part Duh)

Good to hear from you Agnut. I believe all of us here appreciate your posts. Glad to hear you are doing well. As far as supplements go, I go easy with them anymore. I think that a person can get way too enthusiastic and overdo it. I have made myself sick before by taking too much of something that I am not well acclimated to and perhaps is not biologically compatible with me in my older years.

Sometimes I wish I was in closer to the city so I could take advantage of the many estate sale/yard sale opportunities. Then I come back to my senses. I am out in the woods but not far enough. Sounds like you have a nice spread though, if you have ten acres. Good luck with everything.
    "Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

agnut (18th August 2020),midnight rambler (18th August 2020)

Thanks

It's been almost a year now, agnut. Ya coming back sometime soon?

yer old friend Bottom Feeder

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,567 Times in 7,717 Posts

Almost two years.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger