Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypto-jewry in the Catholic Church

Hybrid View

Thanks

Crypto-jewry in the Catholic Church

This thread is here to serve the purpose of shedding light on the deceptive and concentrated infiltration into the Catholic Church, by the jewish conspirators. It is, beyond question, a completely proveable fact that the jew is focused on the dismantling of the Holy Christian faith in it's entireity, and will impetiously stoop to any tactic available to progress towards this end.

The fact that the jew is overflowing with pride, and full of loathing for the Goyim, is a weak link in their conspiratorial organization, because the jew must brag to each other, and they have a tendancy to write the truth down in books that are written "for jews eyes only". Thereby the jew provides us with proof of their plans, as well as testimony of their deeds carried out in the past, providing souces which can not be dismissed as "anti-semetic" or rhetoric.

I will be contributing to this thread on an ongoing basis, as I can not cover everything in one shot (or even one thread), and I suspect this thread will morph as it progresses.

I will be relying heavily on a text entitled "The Plot against the church" by Maurice Pinay for three reasons:
    1) I have read it in it's entireity, and studied it more than most books I have read
    2) There is an online version that interested parties can refer to themselves, even though you should really purchase a hard copy
    3) The sources are irrefutable, from both jew and non-jew alike, reaching back from the time of Christ forward to 1962.

The creation of this thread was inspired by a post from Neuro, from GypsyBikers prematurely closed "Stormfront II Emerging" thread, found here.

Nuero mentioned in the second last post that fhe found the subject of jewish Popes, Cardinals and Bishops fascinating, and would like to learn more. My intention is to try to cover this in depth, but I am a mane with minimal free time on my hands, so you will have to be patient as I contribute as much as I can, based on the resources I have.

In the mean time, my study is ongoing. many many books on the jewish conspiracy can be found from Omni Christian Book club, which has a website here:
    www.omnicbc.com

For disclosure purposes, I will say that I have no part in theior business, nor do I know them, nor am I affiliated with them in any way, outside of the fact that I love theior selection of books which they have available. Omni is a valuable resource to anyone who is seeking information jewry or occultism in government, as it related to the conspiracy against Christianity.

Closing this introduction, I will state that I did not fplace this thread in the religious section because the jewish conspiracy streaches far beyond the church, and infiltrates all sides of our lives and political/social structure.
    Please do not relocate this thread.

Noobs are welcome as well. Don't be shy.

Awoke.

Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Crypto-jewry in the Catholic Church

Thanks a lot Awoke. Applaud for you! One or more popes were mentioned to be Jews in the other thread. Would like to learn more about that!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Definately Neuro. When I have time to complile some details I will post them. Right now I am just popping online once in a while when I have time between chores, work, etc.

I will deliver.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Neuro? I was the one to post that.......something that I read years ago and no longer remember where..........do a Goglee search.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

what i've wondered is, which Christian church has done the best job of keeping out the criminal Jews, and staying true to Christian values ?

we have a local Lutheran church where the pastor is a Jewish woman (last name Lebbert) and it's run by another Jewish woman, who manages it & does the paperwork.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Large Sarge

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller
    what i've wondered is, which Christian church has done the best job of keeping out the criminal Jews, and staying true to Christian values ?

we have a local Lutheran church where the pastor is a Jewish woman (last name Lebbert) and it's run by another Jewish woman, who manages it & does the paperwork.
    I think the old catholic church (pre-vatican 2) was good, Mel Gibson belongs to a splinter group that does not recognize vatican 2

the other group I would say is Islam, which has very very strong tenants against usury

Thanks

Just pulling some quick referrences from the web, look here, regarding Pope (Anti-pope) John Paul II:

http://www.cephas-library.com/cathol...sh_mother.html

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-religion...s-release.html

There is more comprehensive data out there, which I will post as I can.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce
    Neuro? I was the one to post that.......something that I read years ago and no longer remember where..........do a Goglee search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro
    Awoke and Ponce, or anyone else for that matter...

I would like to learn more about Jewish Roman Catholic Popes/Cardinals/Bishops... Sounds fascinating!
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-...9720/#msg49720

??

Thanks

GunDriller, the Lutheran Church is a product of the jewish-influenced Catholic/Protestant Schism. Almost every member of Luthers cousel was a jew.

I was raised Lutheran too. I identify myself as a Catholic, but inreality I am a Christian, because Jesus Christ is my Lord. I don't get too tied up in the schism or the resulting factions/sects, becuase I understand that they are a result of destructive jewish infiltration.
    Instead, I try to discuss it and educate people on the power jewry has had in the division of the Christian faith.

As far as finding a Church that is closest to the original Apostolic Church, that is a quest that I am on as well. I would love to find an Orthodox Church that still followed the pre-sendon vatican council mass, etc, but I haven't located one in my area yet.

Quantum

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller
    The real one, where Jesus Christ is actually the head of it. The one where you hold its services in your own home.

The real Christian church has no earthly headquarters.