Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Crypto-jewry in the Catholic Church

Thanks

Re: Crypto-jewry in the Catholic Church

As always, fantastic post, BB.
    Thank you.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke
    As always, fantastic post, BB.
    Thank you.
    Thanks also, all of this makes for excellent discussion.

freespirit

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller

we have a local Lutheran church where the pastor is a Jewish woman (last name Lebbert) and it's run by another Jewish woman, who manages it & does the paperwork.
    ...since the lutheran church was founded by martin luther who wrote "On jews and their lies" (and other books), how can it come to pass that a local lutheran church can have a jewish pastor, and a jewish manager?
    this seems rather conflicting....
    ...or maybe i'm just a little confused...anyone able to clarify this for me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freespirit
    Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller

we have a local Lutheran church where the pastor is a Jewish woman (last name Lebbert) and it's run by another Jewish woman, who manages it & does the paperwork.
    ...since the lutheran church was founded by martin luther who wrote "On jews and their lies" (and other books), how can it come to pass that a local lutheran church can have a jewish pastor, and a jewish manager?
    this seems rather conflicting....
    ...or maybe i'm just a little confused...anyone able to clarify this for me?
    Luther, in the beginning, was worried about the jews and their souls because they reject Christ, so he spent the majority of his life proselytizing them. Only after he spent most of his life trying to save them did he see their ways and realize that they are beyond the help of human hands. After a lifetime of trying to convert them, he came to know the truth.
    Before he realized the truth about the ways of the jew, back when the jews in his counsel convinced him to initiate the protestant schism, his church and he himself were philo-semetic. That changed over time.

That is a separate issue from the churches of today, which are 95% (or more) compromised, and corrupted. If you are surprised that the Lutheran Church mentioned above has a jew running it and a jew as the pastor (surprise!), you shouldn't be. Consider that the Catholic Church has essentially been at war with the jews since the inception of the Church, and yet this Catholic Church has had countless jewish cardinals, bishops, priests and popes. The number of excommunicated jewish imposters is beyond count off hand.

The jews deliberately raise children outwardly as Christians, but at home they secretly practice the black arts of the kabbala. I mean this literally.They make more of a concerted effort at the infiltration and destruction of the Christian faith than any other group makes effort at any other thing. There are accounts of this tactic being admitted by jewish authors and "The plot against the Church" covers the documentation meticulously.
    (Order it at www.omnicbc.com for 20 bucks.)

The amount of Canon laws and Papal decrees that have been overturned because a crypto-jew was in power while the Bulls and Laws were decreed makes the Church look indecisive and contradictory/hypocritical. The battle within the Church walls is largely unknown to most people, and most people just see the "vatican" changing it's mind back and forth, and assume that the Catholic Church can't stick to a decision. That is not the case. They are at war internally, and have been since the Church was founded.

Understand that I am not defending the institution of the Catholic Church, as I know it is corrupted itself, and I am seeing trends of heresy in the "rituals and traditions" thanks to a best friend who is impartial to any Church Institution and is only focused on Jesus Christ and the truth as Christ wants us to know it. I am on a learning curve, again.

However the war that the jews are waging on the Catholic Church is irrefutable, whether the Church is injecting paganism into the Sunday services or not.

Edited for typos
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

@ Makow, guest writer, also see the reader comments which are always excellent @ Makow:

How the Catholic Church Was Hijacked

April 18, 2011
    Cardinal Giuseppe Siri, left, was duly elected Pope in 1958 and took the name Gregory XVII. However he was forced to step aside in a coup d'etat.

Popes John XXIII and Paul VI "were not simply "bad popes". They were enemy agents who set the Church on a carefully designed plan to destruction."

by Thomas Carter
    (for henrymakow.com)

There was coup d'etat in the Catholic Church on October 26th, 1958 and the Church has been governed by impostors since that time.

more: http://www.henrymakow.com/coup_in_cathholic_church.html

separately, INCOG notes:

INCOG NOTES:

The above author can’t bring himself to say the Jew word and falls back on blaming the usual suspects, Commies and Masons, like so many others cowed by Jewry. But we know the Jews ran the Commies and have their own Masonic operations, like the B’nai B’rith and Jew-only lodges.

It’s plain to see that diabolical Talmudic Jewry has long usurped the Catholic church and stopped defending true Catholics from the forces of Jewry ever since. The current pope today may even be Jewish himself, regardless of all the business about him being a member of the Nazi youth.

This fully backs up the revelations of Bella Dodd, reformed Commie Union top honcho, expelled by the Communist party and who spilled the beans in the early 1950′s. She said Communism was a hoax perpetrated by the financiers (International Jewry) to control the common man and advance world tyranny.

Dodd also said the Communist Party infested the Catholic priesthood with hidden homo recruits back in the 1930′s to subvert the church from within. No wonder so many priests were later exposed as pedophiles!

Folks, we got ourselves some seriously satanic Jew stuff going down!

More videos to watch:

Why Pope Paul VI was an Anti-Pope

Pope Paul VI wearing the Jewish Ephod

Pope Paul VI was a Satanic Jewish Infiltrator
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Haven't listened to this yet, but will. Recall SSPX is the sect Bishop Richard Williamson was in.

vlogger TradCatKnight,

49:13
    "Zionist-NeoSSPX (False Right) Connection"

• 6 hours ago

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

1h 55m:

Our Interesting Times With Timothy Kelly 2019.01.09

Jesse Russell on the Catholic Left

Jesse Russell returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss a series of articles he wrote concerning the links between many Catholic leftist organizations and globalist think tanks and NGOs.

Timothy's Podcasts

Download

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (10th January 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    1h 55m:

Our Interesting Times With Timothy Kelly 2019.01.09

Jesse Russell on the Catholic Left

Jesse Russell returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss a series of articles he wrote concerning the links between many Catholic leftist organizations and globalist think tanks and NGOs.

Timothy's Podcasts

Download

Pat, you introduced me to Tim Kelley's podcasts. I've thanked you before and here, I'll thank you again. I listen to him regularly.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (10th January 2019),PatColo (10th January 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Pat, you introduced me to Tim Kelley's podcasts. I've thanked you before and here, I'll thank you again. I listen to him regularly.
    thx, & yeah, not even sure I've ever heard a 'bad' show. Always nice flow, & we find host Tim's encyclopedic knowledge, + sense of humor & lightness despite dark topics-- top notch

the handful of TradCatKnight shows I've heard have also been good; he's joo wise, at least.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (10th January 2019)

Thanks

Sarah Westall with that ret NY vice copper; haven't listened yet. Part 2 isn't posted at her channel yet.

37m:
    Vatican Infiltration, Watergate Pedo Book, Franklin Coverup w/Det. Rothstein (1of2)