Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Crypto-jewry in the Catholic Church

Thanks

Re: Crypto-jewry in the Catholic Church

All good questions, and I appreciate the fact that you're open to discussion.

Since my studies have presented my with concrete evidence and created a trend that is hundreds (or thousands) of years old, and invariably consistant, I am suspect of all hebrews at first glance. It's not a "race" thing, it's an "ideology" thing.

Regarding St. Paul:

Quote Originally Posted by TPATC
    Saint Paul, in his First Epistle to the Thessalonians (Chapter II), says with reference to the Jews:
    “15. Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men.”62

In this verse Saint Paul describes the Jews in convincing manner as “contrary to all men.” This is a truth that can be doubted by no one who has thoroughly studied the mode of thought and the illegal activities of the Jewish people.

However, it is very probable that, if Paul had lived today, he would have been condemned as an enemy of the Jews, since he publicly announced a truth that may never be announced to any one, owing to the Jews and their accomplices within the clergy. When, on his side, the protomartyr Saint Stephen turned to the Jews of the Synagogue of the Freedmen, the Cyreneans, the Alexandrians and then to those of Cilicia and Asia, i.e. to Jews from different parts of the world, he said to them in the presence of the high priest, the spiritual leader of Israel:

“51. Ye stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost; as your fathers did, so do ye. 52. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers!”63

Quote Originally Posted by TPATC
    After Saint Paul was led before the deputy (governor), the Acts of the Apostles continues in Chapter XXV:

“2. Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him. 3. And desired favour against him, that he would send for him to Jerusalem, laying wait on the way to kill him. 4. But Festus answered, that Paul should be kept at Caesarea, and that he himself would depart shortly thither. 5. Let them therefore, said he, which are able, go down with me, and accuse this man, if there be any wickedness in him. 7. And when he was come, the Jews which came down from Jerusalem stood round about, and laid many and grievous complaints against Paul, which they could not prove. 8. While he answered for himself, ‘Neither against the law of the Jews, neither against the temple, nor yet against Caesar, have I offended any thing at all.’”86

In order to understand this terrible tragedy, one must bear in mind that Saint Paul was a devout man and illuminated by the grace of God, to such an extent that he is worthy of being regarded as one of the greatest saints of Christianity. Nevertheless, the Jews, with their natural falsity and their insane tenacity, fell into a fury with him in the manner described in the preceding passages of the Holy Bible. The problem was sharpened still more as a result that not only the Jews from Palestine, but also those from the most different parts of the world, exposed their murderous and godless instincts, and that not only the sect of the Pharisees but also the Sadducees, who were opponents of the former. It was not individuals, isolated and without representation, who oozed such maliciousness, but the high priests, the scribes, the leading personages and most illustrious men of Israel; all cut from the same cloth.
    It appears that Pauls' conversion to Christianity was real and true, although it did not happen until after he had persecuted the Christians with malice for a time. His conversion on the road to Damascus was a significant event that had a huge impact on the people around him at the time.

However, there is debate regarding the letters he wrote, with some students asserting that Paul did not pen all the epistles that are attributed to him, due to some contradictions in he messages.
    Others suggest that these contradictions are due to the fact that when he wrote the epistles, they were meant for specific groups of people at specific times, dealing with certain specific issues that were specific to those groups - not for the entire Christian Church as a whole.

I'm no expert in this field and would never claim to be, so as I said - I'm learning as I go too.

That said, based on the history of their (the jew) actions throughout the last 2000 years at least, I have to say that it obviously has persuaded me to be cautious and study up on the subject. The studying is ongoing, and I'm learning when I have the time to read, etc, but it's a slow go with my busy personal life and the essentially endless amounts of text on the subject.

But to be clear, I don't preach or push hate, I push and preach caution and awareness.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Awoke
    ...Just sayin...

Was St. Paul a Crypto-Jew?

Are we to be suspicious of all Christians having any Jewish descent? Where do we draw the line? It is one thing if they are openly promoting Jewish ideas within Christianity (or verifiably in secret), but this can go too far (no I am not of Jewish descent). I'm not arguing against the idea thar there were and may still be crypo-Jews, but how do we distinguish, and how far do you take it?
    Very good point....i would look at their ACTIONS and associations over a long period of time..

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

After reading the above... The question arises, was John Paul II a cryptojew with the intent of destroying the Catholic church? Or was he a catholic christian at heart, possibly having some conflicting emotions due to his jewish ancestry?

I realize that it is really impossible to know this for certain, so we have to go with our opinions...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro
    After reading the above... The question arises, was John Paul II a cryptojew with the intent of destroying the Catholic church? Or was he a catholic christian at heart, possibly having some conflicting emotions due to his jewish ancestry?

I realize that it is really impossible to know this for certain, so we have to go with our opinions...
    We can't know for sure....

But we can research:
    http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.c...antichrist.php
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

But we can research:
    The Dimon brothers are a very questionable source.
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

interesting site of quotes which iamthewitness links to today,

The Popes Against The Jews
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic

But we can research:
    The Dimon brothers are a very questionable source.
    What makes you say that? I'm just curious.
    I don't agree with everything they say or write, but during research you have to pick the needles out of the haystacks.

Thanks

Bumping this thread with a letter written by the jew, for the jew. It was written at a time when the jew was facing expulsion from France due to their insidious and usurping ways. The option at the time was "Embrace Christ and reject jewry, or leave".

The first paragraph is background. The rest is the actual jewish instructions.

The aims of the infiltration of the Jewish mock-Christians in the clergy are clearly laid down in an interesting document which the Abbé Chabauty had published, and which is also mentioned by the archbishop of Port Louis, Monsignore Leon Meurin, S.J. This concerns a letter from the secret leader of the international Jews, who lived towards end of the 15th century in Constantinople, to the Jews in France. As answer to an earlier letter to him from Chamor Rabino de Arles, he gives them in this the desired instructions. This document fell into the hands of the French authorities and Abbé Chabauty had it published. The letter runs literally:

“Beloved brother in Moses, we have received your letter, in which you report of your anxieties of soul and the misfortune which you must bear. We suffer this sorrow with you. The advice of the Grand Rabbis and Satraps of our laws runs as follows:

“You say that the King of France compels you to become Christians. Well then, do his will, but preserve the law of Moses in your hearts.

“You say that they wish to seize your goods with violence. Let you children become merchants, so that through trade they may rob the Christians of their property.

“You say that there is a striving after your life. Let your sons become doctors and chemists, so that they can take life from the Christians without having to fear punishment.

“You say that your synagogues are destroyed. Let your sons become priests and abbots, so that they can destroy the Christian Church.

“You say that you are oppressed in other ways. Let your sons become lawyers or notaries or undertake some other profession which has usually to do with public affairs. Thus you will rule the Christians, you will gain control of their land and avenge yourselves upon them.

“Follow the commands which we give you and experience will so teach you that, although you are now downtrodden, you attain the high point of power.”

Signed V.S.S.V.E.F. Prince of the Jews of Constantinople to the leader of Casleo, 1489.223
    Taken from "The Plot against the church."

dysgenic

I've been waiting for this subject to be broached. This could get interesting.

dys

Thanks

I have a pile of new books on the subject that are headed my way. I will be learning as much as I can about this infiltration, which is only one small portion of the global conspiracy, yet is constantly focused on with vehemence.