Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Crypto-jewry in the Catholic Church

dysgenic

Re: Crypto-jewry in the Catholic Church

One of the deepest rabbit holes there is. I myself have contemplated rolling up my sleeves and diving in. What I do know, though...
    let's just say that this could get very interesting.

dys

Quote Originally Posted by Awoke
    I have a pile of new books on the subject that are headed my way. I will be learning as much as I can about this infiltration, which is only one small portion of the global conspiracy, yet is constantly focused on with vehemence.

Thanks

So then as some people here know, the schiszm in the Christian (Catholic and origial) Church was due to the rebellion of Martin Luther, a German (Bavaria) whom founded the Protestant church by splintering away from the Catholic Church and incepting the Lutheran Church.

His council advisors consisted of a high number of documented crypto jews who whispered dissention and division and glory in his ear. This is documented in a number of sources which are compiled in "The Plot against the Church".

He was, for a long time, philosemetic. After being mislead and victimized by the jews, and decieved into causing the great schiszm, his opinion changed on the jew, and he became so "anti-semetic" that he would be jailed in these current times.

He published a number of books and manuscripts on the jew, and one of them is call "The jews and their lies".

From that book I quote the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther in "The jews and their lies"

A bitter, poisonous enemy

Therefore know, my dear Christian, that next to the devil you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement an enemy that a real jew who earnestly desires to be a jew. There may be some among them who believe what the cow or goose believes. But all of them are surrounded with their blood and circumcision.

In history, therefore, they are often accused of poisoning wills, stealing children and mutilating them; as in Trent, Weiszensee, etc. Of course, they deny this. Be it so or not, however, I know full well that the full, ready will is not lacking with them if they could only transform it into deeds, in secret or openly. Know this for a certainty and act accordingly!
    Luther's last sermon ever:

Quote Originally Posted by Luther in part of his last sermon

Besides, you also have many jews living in the country, who do much harm... You should know that the jews blaspheme and violate the name of our Saviour day for day... for that reason you, milords and men of authority, should not tolerate but expel them.

They are our public enemies and incessantly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, the call the blessed Virgin Mary a harlot and her Holy Son a bastard and to us they give the epithet of changlings and abortions. If they could kill us all, they would gladly do so; in fact many of them murder Christians, especially those professing to be surgeons and doctors. They know how to deal with medicaments in the manner of the Italians- the Borgians and Medicis- who gave people poison which brought about their death in one hour or a month.

Therefore deal with them harshly as they do nothing but excrucuatingly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, trying to rob us of our lives, our health, our honour and belongings... For that reason I cannot have patience nor carry on an intercourse with these deliberate blasphemers and violators of our Beloved Savior.

As a good patriot I wanted to give you this warning for the very last time to deter you from participating in alien sins. You must know I only desire the best for you all, rulers and subjects.

As a preface, Dr. Luther opens with this statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Introduction

"I had decided not to write anymore, neither of the jews, nor against the jews. Because I have learned, however that those miserable, wicked people do not cease in trying to win over to themselves us, that is, the Christians also, I have permitted this booklet to go forth that I might be found among those who have resisted such poisonous undertaking of the jews, and have warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have thought that a Christian would permit himself to be fooled by the jews to share their exile and misery. But the devil is god of the world, and where God's word is not, he has easy sailing, not only among the weak, but also among the strong. God help us. Amen."

All this, from the founder of the Protestant Church.
    All this, from the man who was the instrument/tool used by the jew to divide the Christians and their Church.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Thanks

Also another notable jewish attack on the Christian Church, the founding of the satanic church by Anton LeVay, crypto jew.

Quote Originally Posted by The Synagogue of Satan by Andrew Hitchcock, pg 240, while discussing jewish events in the year 1997

On october 29th Edmond de Rothschild dies in Geneva.
    On the exact same day, American Anton Szandor LaVey (Real name Levy - a crypto jew), the founder of the Church of Satan, also dies, who in his book, "Satan Speaks", states in relation to the jewish blueprint for world domination, "The protocols of the elders of zion";

"The first time I read the Protocols of the elders of Zion, my instinctive reaction was so what's wrong with THAT? Isn't that the way a master plan should work? Doesn't the public deserve - nay, demand - such despotism?"
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

Book

So then as some people here know, the schiszm in the Christian (Catholic and origial) Church was due to the rebellion of Martin Luther, a German (Bavaria) whom founded the Protestant church by splintering away from the Catholic Church and incepting the Lutheran Church.

His council advisors consisted of a high number of documented crypto jews who whispered dissention and division and glory in his ear. This is documented in a number of sources which are compiled in "The Plot against the Church".

He was, for a long time, philosemetic. After being mislead and victimized by the jews, and decieved into causing the great schiszm, his opinion changed on the jew, and he became so "anti-semetic" that he would be jailed in these current times.

He published a number of books and manuscripts on the jew, and one of them is call "The jews and their lies".

From that book I quote the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther in "The jews and their lies"

A bitter, poisonous enemy

Therefore know, my dear Christian, that next to the devil you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement an enemy that a real jew who earnestly desires to be a jew. There may be some among them who believe what the cow or goose believes. But all of them are surrounded with their blood and circumcision.

In history, therefore, they are often accused of poisoning wills, stealing children and mutilating them; as in Trent, Weiszensee, etc. Of course, they deny this. Be it so or not, however, I know full well that the full, ready will is not lacking with them if they could only transform it into deeds, in secret or openly. Know this for a certainty and act accordingly!
    Luther's last sermon ever:

Quote Originally Posted by Luther in part of his last sermon

Besides, you also have many jews living in the country, who do much harm... You should know that the jews blaspheme and violate the name of our Saviour day for day... for that reason you, milords and men of authority, should not tolerate but expel them.

They are our public enemies and incessantly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, the call the blessed Virgin Mary a harlot and her Holy Son a bastard and to us they give the epithet of changlings and abortions. If they could kill us all, they would gladly do so; in fact many of them murder Christians, especially those professing to be surgeons and doctors. They know how to deal with medicaments in the manner of the Italians- the Borgians and Medicis- who gave people poison which brought about their death in one hour or a month.

Therefore deal with them harshly as they do nothing but excrucuatingly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, trying to rob us of our lives, our health, our honour and belongings... For that reason I cannot have patience nor carry on an intercourse with these deliberate blasphemers and violators of our Beloved Savior.

As a good patriot I wanted to give you this warning for the very last time to deter you from participating in alien sins. You must know I only desire the best for you all, rulers and subjects.

As a preface, Dr. Luther opens with this statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Introduction

"I had decided not to write anymore, neither of the jews, nor against the jews. Because I have learned, however that those miserable, wicked people do not cease in trying to win over to themselves us, that is, the Christians also, I have permitted this booklet to go forth that I might be found among those who have resisted such poisonous undertaking of the jews, and have warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have thought that a Christian would permit himself to be fooled by the jews to share their exile and misery. But the devil is god of the world, and where God's word is not, he has easy sailing, not only among the weak, but also among the strong. God help us. Amen."

All this, from the founder of the Protestant Church.
    All this, from the man who was the instrument/tool used by the jew to divide the Christians and their Church.
    Gluing the New Testament onto the Old Testament just encourages that poisonous phrase: Judeo-Christian. Seems to me that the New Testament should always be a physically separate book to prevent this Awoke.

|--0--|

Thanks

I have had that thought cross my mind in the past too, Book.

kregener

The Catholic Church has always done a fine job of subverting Christianity all on its own without any zionist assistance, thank you.

Great Value Carrots LuckyStrike's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kregener
    The Catholic Church has always done a fine job of subverting Christianity all on its own without any zionist assistance, thank you.
    I just think you underestimate how long it has been controlled.

Pope Benedict endorses condom use — for male prostitutes only

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/p...stem-tide-hiv/
    http://www.truthinourtime.com/

"Speed is the only truly modern pleasure" - Aldous Huxley

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NordicBerserker
    Quote Originally Posted by Kregener
    I just think you underestimate how long it has been controlled.

Pope Benedict endorses condom use — for male prostitutes only

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/p...stem-tide-hiv/
    I'd have to agree with both Kregener and you on the point of inconsistancy of the RC Church (the establishment, not necessarily the laity) with regards to sound doctrine. However, I would not attribute the problem to the jews. On that point I would definitely side with K. I'll try and address my comments on doctrine and the supposition of crypto-jewish infiltration at the same time.

Jews and moslems have apparently found themselves in quite diametric opposition, wouldn't we agree? Why then would the rc church hold moslems in high esteem and endorse the validity of the god they worship? Is it just because they claim to worship in a monothestic fashion? Isn't the fact that belief in Jesus is essential to the core of Christianity important? Even the scriptures testify that belief in God is of no avail, unless it is accompanied by faith in Christ, which produces good works through genuine faith...... "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devil also believes and trembles." James 2:19

So several things in my view raise redflags......endorsing ideas contrary to scripture, and then the issue of jewish infiltration being in condradiction to the church's position on the moslem faith.

See item 3 for the Papacy's position on the moslem faith. Imo, it's quite heretical. In fact the whole document goes completely against the teachings of Christ. He did not come to appease others, quite the contrary....."I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword" (Gospel of Matthew 10:34).

http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_c...aetate_en.html

Thanks

This is not meant as a personal attack.
    You miss too much. The Christian churches are fully subverted by they jews, sayanim and the rest of the lucies.

All sects of the Christian faith are teaching philo-semetism rampantly. The Muslim faith may be getting some recognition in the Catholic Church, but the Catholic Church is subverted anyways.
    ...as are all other Christian Churches, imo.

However, there is now denying crypto-jewish destruction in the Christian faith, Bellevue Bully. Whether a person is comfortable admitting it or not, it is real and true, and documented and admitted by jews themselves all throughout the jewish history encyclopedia and other jewish history books.

Stating that crypto-jewry doesn't exist is akin to stating gravity doesn't exist.

In sevice to satan, one of the main goals of the Lucies is to take people away from faith in Christ. If that means they have to introduce muslim-friendly doctrines, they will. If that means the have to introduce pagan-friendly doctrines, they will. Lucifer will do whatever it takes to take people's focus away from Christ.

The works and confessions of luciferian crypto jews are well documented. Not acknowledging a specific reality does not make that reality "go away" or cease to exist.

Platinum
    Thanks

This is not meant as a personal attack.
    You miss too much. The Christian churches are fully subverted by they jews, sayanim and the rest of the lucies.

All sects of the Christian faith are teaching philo-semetism rampantly. The Muslim faith may be getting some recognition in the Catholic Church, but the Catholic Church is subverted anyways.
    ...as are all other Christian Churches, imo.

However, there is now denying crypto-jewish destruction in the Christian faith, Bellevue Bully. Whether a person is comfortable admitting it or not, it is real and true, and documented and admitted by jews themselves all throughout the jewish history encyclopedia and other jewish history books.

Stating that crypto-jewry doesn't exist is akin to stating gravity doesn't exist.

In sevice to satan, one of the main goals of the Lucies is to take people away from faith in Christ. If that means they have to introduce muslim-friendly doctrines, they will. If that means the have to introduce pagan-friendly doctrines, they will. Lucifer will do whatever it takes to take people's focus away from Christ.

The works and confessions of luciferian crypto jews are well documented. Not acknowledging a specific reality does not make that reality "go away" or cease to exist.
    I didn't, and won't take anything as a personal attack. We are talking about the things of God, let us do it in love.

The Church, being the genuine body of Christ will not be corrupted. Period. I don't equate the Roman Catholic institution, the Pentacostal Assemblies, the Southern Baptists Assemblies, the Anglican Church, or any other institution as the Church. If the 'crypto-jewish infiltration' is corrupting from within these institutions, and the laity sitting in the pews can not rightly divide the Word of God and recognize the falsities being thrust upon them, but chose to sit tight and accept false doctrine as an individual or as a group, then imo, they are not seeking truth, but religion or something else, and they are in no real danger of being corrupted, because by their fruits, it is obvious that ".....the truth is not in him" 1 Jn 2:4. They have already chosen a lie......."in accordance to the work of Satan, displayed....in every kind of evil that deceives those who are parishing. They parish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved."2 Thessalonians 2:9-10

We have the Word of God as a yardstick. At the end of the day, it is the only measure of Truth that counts. So doctrines, traditions and anything else that can be corrupted are of no consequence, because our salvation is based on what the Word of God says, which will not be corrupted..."For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God." 1 Peter 1:23

In light of this, I fail to see how any man or group of men can endanger or destroy something that rightfully belongs to God. Jesus taught us plainly not to be anxious about things that we can not control....they only serve as a distraction from more important things in life, namely,trusting in God to maintain his church.....which is in and of itself exemplified over and over and over in the Old Testement. That, imo, is, as you say, something that must not be missed.