Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Natalee Holloway

TPTB

Re: Natalee Holloway

That is so gross... after reading the news report and then watching the video tape... it seems he broke the girls neck, changed his clothes and left the premises like a sneaky cat who'd just eaten a canary.

Total psychopath. That poor girl. It just makes me shudder.

Quantum

If he had killed my daughter as Natalee Holloway, this poor girl wouldn't be dead...because I would have rendered justice before he got to her, myself.

We need vigilance...lots of it.

TPTB

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum
    If he had killed my daughter as Natalee Holloway, this poor girl wouldn't be dead...because I would have rendered justice before he got to her, myself.

Yeah, I know what you're saying...on a personal level I'm in agreement. I've come way too close, and know I'm quite capable of "vigilance" myself. Given the right circumstance, I wouldn't hesitate. I know the feeling of righteousness that very clearly wells up beyond intellect or logic, beyond hate and in fact beyond emotion. It seems to emanate from the solar plexus and is as still and as cold as ice. If any loved one of mine were cut down in such a fashion and I knew who did it with the knowing certainty of righteousness, I would be content going to the gallows for murder.

But at the same time, I don't believe any man made organization has the right to take a human life. Organizations that are created for the purpose of meting out justice were created essentially in order to limit personal responsibility.

"There is no justice, but for the justice between me and my maker."

That sounds like a quote I swiped from somewhere, but I can't think where. Probably some stupid movie.

Great Value Carrots willie pete's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaGail
    Can anyone tell how long he was in the room with the girl by looking at the tape counter time bottom left?
    If you don't think to good, don't think too much

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by willie pete
    Can anyone tell how long he was in the room with the girl by looking at the tape counter time bottom left?
    It looks like they shut the door at 05:34:03, and he opens the door at 00:50:41.
    The more you live, the less you will die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaGail
    the msm has been saying roughly 4 hours...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months

Silver will have its day...

Great Value Carrots willie pete's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k-os
    It looks like they shut the door at 05:34:03, and he opens the door at 00:50:41.
    Yea, think you're right, I suppose they have a live feed from that camera too the whole time they were in there, I haven't been following the case closely, but did I hear they didn't find her until a day or two after he left?
    If you don't think to good, don't think too much

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TPTB
    That is so gross... after reading the news report and then watching the video tape... it seems he broke the girls neck, changed his clothes and left the premises like a sneaky cat who'd just eaten a canary.

He may be, and probably is a psychopath. But it seems like to me he has a blind rage that he can not control. This girl did not seem too attractive, so I don't know why he would have a jealous rage. So it must be some mother issues.

Great Value Carrots Libertarian_Guard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by philo beddoe
    Quote Originally Posted by TPTB

He may be, and probably is a psychopath. But it seems like to me he has a blind rage that he can not control. This girl did not seem too attractive, so I don't know why he would have a jealous rage. So it must be some mother issues.
    My, my, the board is full of freudian slips tonight. Didn't you mean to say 'other issues?'

Quantum

Quote Originally Posted by ^updated^
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum

if you mean

no high school seniors class trips outside of our country

I agree
    No, I mean this punk should have had a bullet in his head once it was clear he did it (he admitted it).

No senior class trips out of the country, especially to a party locale, is a great idea, too.