Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Natalee Holloway

Quantum

Re: Natalee Holloway

Quote Originally Posted by TPTB
    Yeah, I know what you're saying...on a personal level I'm in agreement. I've come way too close, and know I'm quite capable of "vigilance" myself. Given the right circumstance, I wouldn't hesitate. I know the feeling of righteousness that very clearly wells up beyond intellect or logic, beyond hate and in fact beyond emotion. It seems to emanate from the solar plexus and is as still and as cold as ice. If any loved one of mine were cut down in such a fashion and I knew who did it with the knowing certainty of righteousness, I would be content going to the gallows for murder.
    Exterminating Joran van der Sloot is no different than squashing an insect. No "hate," no "vengeance." Just cleaning up a pest that will (did) kill again.

But at the same time, I don't believe any man made organization has the right to take a human life. Organizations that are created for the purpose of meting out justice were created essentially in order to limit personal responsibility.
    The "justice" system has utterly failed. Van der Slut's daddy was a Jew-judge who got his ass out of the ringer.

Our inability as a people to render justice is one of the harbingers of the collapse of our culture and civilization. This idiotic "we can't take justice into our own hands" is a sibling to "oooh, guns are evil," and "we mustn't offend anyone."

A young lady is quite dead because of the fvcktard mentality of "we have to let the system work." The "system" did not work.

Quantum

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian_Guard
    Quote Originally Posted by philo beddoe
    That is so gross... after reading the news report and then watching the video tape... it seems he broke the girls neck, changed his clothes and left the premises like a sneaky cat who'd just eaten a canary.

Total psychopath. That poor girl. It just makes me shudder.
    He may be, and probably is a psychopath. But it seems like to me he has a blind rage that he can not control. This girl did not seem too attractive, so I don't know why he would have a jealous rage. So it must be some mother issues.
    My, my, the board is full of freudian slips tonight. Didn't you mean to say 'other issues?'
    I think PB wrote it correctly...I agree...he has some "mother issues." He's a textbook misogynist...woman-hater.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

five years to the day after Natalee Holloway disappeared.
    Issues, yes this much is obvious.
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks

I don't have any problem with capital punishment for guys like that.
    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." T.J.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. (MJK)

Silence is Treason!

Electrum
    Thanks

She was found with a broken neck in a Lima hotel Sunday, five years to the day after Holloway disappeared.
    Dates are important to Satanic/Illuminists.

Breaking news: Stormfront fingers Van Der Sloot as a Jew. He must be since only Jews have ever done evil in the history of the world. :whistle

Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days. Ho&nbsp;3:5 <br /><br />And so all Israel shall be saved:... There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from from Jacob:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    five years to the day after Natalee Holloway disappeared.
    Issues, yes this much is obvious.
    Probably, just wanted to celebrate the anniversary...

I don't have a problem with death penalty in cases like these. I think life in solitary confinement without chance of parole would be too cruel.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

TPTB

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbear
    She was found with a broken neck in a Lima hotel Sunday, five years to the day after Holloway disappeared.

Breaking news: Stormfront fingers Van Der Sloot as a Jew. He must be since only Jews have ever done evil in the history of the world. :whistle
    Hey Greenbear, glad to see you back...

And yeah, I googled for evidence too and really only found stormfront. Figures. I read somewhere that Natalee Hollaway was Jewish though. But that could be a rumor as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

...i just HOPE the chilean jails are as bad as the mexican ones... :CS

Electrum
    Thanks

And yeah, I googled for evidence too and really only found stormfront. Figures. I read somewhere that Natalee Hollaway was Jewish though. But that could be a rumor as well.
    Thanks, TPTB.

I'm beginning to suspect that everybody is Jewish.
    Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days. Ho&nbsp;3:5 <br /><br />And so all Israel shall be saved:... There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from from Jacob:

TPTB

Thanks, TPTB.

I'm beginning to suspect that everybody is Jewish.
    I also read that Natalee Holloway's Mom was dating Jon Benet Ramsey's Dad when Natalee disappeared. :whistle