Quote Originally Posted by singular_me
7th Trump, without opposing opinions, you cannot validate your point, whether you are correct or not about your belief system.

You need people like me (so bad??)

To validate, we already have a country named Isreal just as the bible speaks which God said would come about in the parable of the fig tree and a beast system coming into play that is already being attacked and eventually given a mortal blow. What more is there needed to prove that idiots are just idiots to think otherwise?
In the end it will be you coming to a change of mind when the fake messiah appears doing supernatural things granted only by God himself to see who is fooled. satan will bring ten thousand other fallen angels to resurrect the beast system for 5 months thats given the mortal blow.

Really .......what will you do when the fake appears? Are you going to continue on with this stupid charade of dualty and satan is above God or wimper away from this forum and hide?
I mean your whole theory of duality is given a quick embarrassing mortal blow when the fake messiah appears.
From that point on who is stupid enough to beleive anything you have to say about "duality"? You have proven to everyone you have no idea what you are talking about and beyond.
It will be an embarrassing moment for you.